Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. (2532 Views)

How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr / What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by Anas09: 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
jesusjnr:

Hi sis!

Where have you been all these while?
Hello Bros.
I lost my phone and couldn't log in with my new phone until today.

jesusjnr:

Sorry I had to drag your moniker into my exchanges with this satanist wannabe because of the comments you made in our respects. wink

I was actually talking about my bringing up a dead thread of yours in response to your actions then, for that was what I did to you which he was a witness of.

So hope that clears the matter up.
Okay.

jesusjnr:

Hope you're good though
Yeah. Awesome God is my Dad. How have you been yourself?

jesusjnr:

but just in case, i have not changed from my ways oh, in fact I've even taken it to the next level, so that you'd know.

Welcome back and God bless.
This really made me laf. I don't expect anything less.
We choose our paths, and we shall get to the destinations we picked to tread on.

Shalom.
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
Anas09:

Hello Bros.
I lost my phone and couldn't log in with my new phone until today.

Wow! Sorry about that.

But good to have you back.
Anas09:
Okay.

Yeah. Awesome God is my Dad. How have you been yourself?

Good, for na my Papa too, so thanks be to Him

Anas09:

This really made me laf. I don't expect anything less.
We choose our paths, and we shall get to the destinations we picked to tread on.

Shalom.
Lol!

Yeah sure, God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? / Hw Life On Earth Will Look 1,000 Yrs Frm Now/where Will U Be 1000 Yrs Frm Now? / Nigerian Christian Pilgrims Working As Slaves In Farms In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.