Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. (4972 Views)

Without You Asking, Did A Virgin Girl Requested That Both Of U Date & Have Sex? / “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Jayneek(m): 3:33am On Apr 11, 2019
@Gaspardd the nigger that went on a 2k date, please next time keep this in mind.

When you want to ask a girl on a date you have to keep in mind that she has to be very comfortable around you. No one is saying you should spend the whole world on a lady on a first date NO.
However you should keep in mind that you guys will have a drink, chew something and possible do something to have a fun time.

If you like a girl and you know you don't have enough money for a fun date at that moment, you don't have to call for a date. You can just start getting close to her through normal everyday conversions, making her smile anytime you see her around or stuffs like that.

As time goes on, knowing you are a man, you could just tease her one day and tell her you would love to take her on a date but you know how this Buhari regime is naaa, no lajan in the pocket. She would probably laugh it off but guess what you already made a little point so when you finally decide to take her on a date, you can still jokingly tell her again that you are not that buoyant sha but you just had to squeeze yourself in order to just be around her.
She will definitely understand and be considerate in what ever she feels like taking but then you still have to ensure you are capable of buying drinks and at least something little to chew, definitely not 2k for that.

Even if she has the money to pay, being the fact that its you as the guy who called for the date, at least ensure you are comfortable enough to enjoy a fun date, not a date were your heart is pounding because you know your pocket is 2k or less.

There is hardly any first time date that won't go wrong with just 2k except you have done like I stated earlier by getting closer to the lady first through normal everyday conversions so she already gets very use to you. That way even if you got no money for a date, trust me she will never mind and even decide to call for the date herself because she already likes you especially if she is a decent lady who truly wants a sincere relationship.

Am feeling quite sleepy as I am writing this so please you guys should not mind any misplaced grammar or scatter scatter English. Just a little tip for my nigger whose thread has been making me laugh so much.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Apination(m): 3:44am On Apr 11, 2019
Stupid entitlement mentality, I don't blame the leeches, it's idiots like you(No offense) who give them reasons to think you owe them heaven and earth just because you said "Hi" to them. If you get mind to order, make you get pocket to pay undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by GolDRoger: 3:45am On Apr 11, 2019
I cant Believe it made FP with no comment
Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by kunleweb: 3:45am On Apr 11, 2019
cheesy
Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 11, 2019
I don't even see anything wrong with what the guy did in the first place.

He had only 2k, he had planned to pay 1400 for the items/food they ate.

She wanted more and he said he only has 1500 naira.

If she wants more food, let her pay for it. I am very confident that I won't even flinch when she makes such move.

Something worth noting: For you as a guy to have only 2k to spend on a date, it shows you earn very little. So I see nothing wrong in spending according to your earning power.

If she is above his league, she can kindly not accept his advances after that date.

Case closed.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by kunleweb: 3:49am On Apr 11, 2019
Apination:
Stupid entitlement mentality, I don't blame the leeches, it's idiots like you(No offense) who give them reasons to think you owe them heaven and earth just because you said "Hi" to them undecided

calling a brother stvpid

5 Likes

Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Apination(m): 3:53am On Apr 11, 2019
kunleweb:

calling a brother stvpid
Should I have said intelligent moronN? Moreover, it's stupid entitlement mentality I said not that he's stupid undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Jayneek(m): 3:59am On Apr 11, 2019
truthsayer009:
I don't even see anything wrong with what the guy did in the first place.

He had only 2k, he had planned to pay 1400 for the items/food they ate.

She wanted more and he said he only has 1500 naira.

If she wants more food, let her pay for it. I am very confident that I won't even flinch when she makes such move.

Something worth noting: For you as a guy to have only 2k to spend on a date, it shows you earn very little. So I see nothing wrong in spending according to your earning power.

If she is above his league, she can kindly not accept his advances after that date.

Case closed.

Your statement before the last makes sense. As a low income earner there are other ways to go about it after all they work in same place so she probably is a low income earner too if he is.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Jayneek(m): 4:05am On Apr 11, 2019
Apination:
Stupid entitlement mentality, I don't blame the leeches, it's idiots like you(No offense) who give them reasons to think you owe them heaven and earth just because you said "Hi" to them. If you get mind to order, make you get pocket to pay undecided

This is not about giving anyone any reason to think we owe them heaven and earth. Its just common sense bro. You don't owe them anything and they don't owe you anything either. Do you really understand the meaning of "going on a date"?
What's the reason for asking someone out on a date? Is it to show how broke you are or to how much you know how to priotize your spending or to prove to the person you asked on a date that you don't owe them anything?

Common bro, you check out the true meaning of going on a date and the purpose of going on a date.

5 Likes

Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Apination(m): 4:21am On Apr 11, 2019
Jayneek:

This is not about giving anyone any reason to think we owe them heaven and earth. Its just common sense bro. You don't owe them anything and they don't owe you anything either. Do you really understand the meaning of "going on a date"?
What's the reason for asking someone out on a date? Is it to show how broke you are or to how much you know how to priotize your spending or to prove to the person you asked on a date that you don't owe them anything?

Common bro, you check out the true meaning of going on a date and the purpose of going on a date.
It goes both ways, stop justifying nonsense. A date is supposed to be an avenue to know and guage the possibility of getting on with the person and not how much food and drink you can consume. Any woman who commits you into spending more than 1k on a first date is a hungry bitch. That's why you see alot of moronic guys coming online to lament about what a lady did to them after spending heaven and earth, thinking its about money, forgetting that Jeff Bezos ex wife just divorced him undecided

8 Likes

Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 11, 2019
Jayneek:

Your statement before the last makes sense. As a low income earner there are other ways to go about it after all they work in same place so she probably is a low income earner too if he is.

Lol, if she knew he was a low income earner as her, then why was she asking for more?

She should have told him straight forward, I want to order XYZ, don't worry I'll pay.
Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 11, 2019
Apination:

It goes both ways, stop justifying nonsense. A date is supposed to be an avenue to know and guage the possibility of getting on with the person and not how much food and drink you can consume. Any woman who commits you into spending more than 1k on a first date is a hungry bitch. That's why you see alot of moronic guys coming online to lament about what a lady did to them after spending heaven and earth, thinking its about money, forgetting that Jeff Bezos ex wife just divorced him undecided

Using Jeff Bezos ex-wife as a reference is wrong anyway.

She was Amazon's first employee and deserves every penny she gets.
Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Johntitus: 4:31am On Apr 11, 2019
Apination:

Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Jayneek(m): 4:36am On Apr 11, 2019
truthsayer009:

Lol, if she knew he was a low income earner as her, then why was she asking for more?

She should have told him straight forward, I want to order XYZ, don't worry I'll pay.

Asking for more what? Who told you the guy had bought anything for them to chew before. You carry a lady on a date and buy her coke or pure water then she says she wants to chew something and you tell her chewing is bad for the teeth because you don't have enough money. She never asked for more, she only wanted to chew something and not just sit down drinking whatever.
But nevertheless, its always better to avoid embarrassment than allow it happen and later feel bad about it.

1 Like

Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 11, 2019
Jayneek:

Asking for more what? Who told you the guy had bought anything for them to chew before. You carry a lady on a date and buy her coke or pure water then she says she wants to chew something and you tell her chewing is bad for the teeth because you don't have enough money. She never asked for more, she only wanted to chew something and not just sit down drinking whatever.
But nevertheless, its always better to avoid embarrassment than allow it happen and later feel bad about it.

Go back.and read the story, he already ordered for something worth 1,400 naira. That obviously isn't coke.and pure water
Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Jayneek(m): 4:40am On Apr 11, 2019
Apination:

Okay fine. Can you just give a little break down of what one can buy with 1k on a date so that at least we can all have an idea because I don't really know please.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Jayneek(m): 4:42am On Apr 11, 2019
truthsayer009:

Go back.and read the story, he already ordered for something worth 1,400 naira. That obviously isn't coke.and pure water

He ordered for something but not something to chew which was why she said she wanted to chew something and my guys balls dropped.

1 Like

Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 11, 2019
OP I don't know why you are relentlessly trying to convince us about how Bad the guy who went on a date was.

It seems you must be the colleague he asked out.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 11, 2019
Jayneek:

He ordered for something but not something to chew which was why she said she wanted to chew something and my guys balls dropped.

Whatever he ordered for was worth 1,400. We are matured adults here. Obviously what ever drinks they bought was expensive.

Even Red bull is 400 naira. So what are you saying.

1 Like

Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 11, 2019
Jayneek:

Okay fine. Can you just give a little break down of what one can buy with 1k on a date so that at least we can all have an idea because I don't really know please.

A combo meal from Chicken Republic cost 800 naira with Drinks. That's 800 * 2 = 1,600 naira. ( jollof rice and chicken).

Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Jayneek(m): 4:47am On Apr 11, 2019
truthsayer009:
OP I don't know why you are relentlessly trying to convince us about how Bad the guy who went on a date was.

It seems you must be the colleague he asked out.

Just to try and erase this sort of stingy mentality that shameless. These kind of guys are the exact type that if situation changes now and they hammer they will pour heaven and earth of women and will not even remember how to priotize again.
I feel bad is a working class guy that is reasoning that way and I can imagine after my father has finish training my in school and she is working then comes one day with this guy of Mr priotize, it won't be funny I swear.

1 Like

Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Jayneek(m): 4:49am On Apr 11, 2019
truthsayer009:

A combo meal from Chicken Republic cost 800 naira with Drinks. That's 800 * 2 = 1,600 naira. ( jollof rice and chicken).

Enough said.

Nice info. But fear will not allow me try it sha.
Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 11, 2019
GolDRoger:
I cant Believe it made FP with no comment
kiss
Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Jayneek(m): 4:57am On Apr 11, 2019
truthsayer009:

Whatever he ordered for was worth 1,400. We are matured adults here. Obviously what ever drinks they bought was expensive.

Even Red bull is 400 naira. So what are you saying.

Does that make it wrong for her to have said she wanted to chew something? Or does that make her a glutton like he called her? Her offence now is that she wanted to chew something on a date she was invited for.

Why didn't the guy just simply tell her when he called that he wants to take her on a date but he got just 2k. Then he can simply ask her, so what can we do with the 2k I got.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by tedimola(m): 5:17am On Apr 11, 2019
Apination:

Poverty mentality

4 Likes

Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by kunleweb: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2019
Apination:

Should I have said intelligent moronN? Moreover, it's stupid entitlement mentality I said not that he's stupid undecided

Smh
Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2019
Jayneek:

Does that make it wrong for her to have said she wanted to chew something? Or does that make her a glutton like he called her? Her offence now is that she wanted to chew something on a date she was invited for.

Why didn't the guy just simply tell her when he called that he wants to take her on a date but he got just 2k. Then he can simply ask her, so what can we do with the 2k I got.

I agree with you.
Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by jojothegreat(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2019
White girls no dey go on date go drink coffee?
Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Jayneek(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
jojothegreat:
White girls no dey go on date go drink coffee?

Their own is even better because they pay for anything they take while the guys pays for anything he takes. Thats just the normal way it should even be.
Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Ichel: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
Apination:

Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by Apination(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
Jayneek:

How much be bottle water,coke or pepsi? Abi you want buy live cow? undecided
Re: Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. by sukhothai: 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
truthsayer009:

Using Jeff Bezos ex-wife as a reference is wrong anyway.

She was Amazon's first employee and deserves every penny she gets.
nobody is talking anything shii about the "penny' she got..

he was simply trying to tell you that with all the money bezos had his wife still left him.. if you like spend 500k on a bitch for a date.. she would still maga-zone and leave you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage / Very Sad To nite.. Some One Should Make Me Happy / I Can't Eat Or Sleep, I Just Won 200,000naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.