Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Why My Wife's Death Caused Me To Be Traumatized - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why My Wife's Death Caused Me To Be Traumatized (841 Views)

Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) / The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems / Little Baby Traumatized After Removing His Mom's Wig (see Reactions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Wife's Death Caused Me To Be Traumatized by armzyville(m): 4:18am On Apr 11, 2019
"The worst thing that has ever happened to me was the death of my wife, barely a month after marriage.
I understood a lot of things then,
Why people commit suicide, why people talk to themselves, why people lose focus.

We were so young, I was 28, she was 25 and the love of my life .
I resigned a high paying job because I couldn't focus, I haven't washed my clothes or cooked in over 3years of dating.

But the worst of it was all the frequent calls and talking through the day. I had no one to call, she was my best friend.

I was an angry wrecking ball, angry with God, life, everything. 3 years after, I'm still single, i'm healed of the hurt and anger but a part of me is gone. I couldn't talk to anyone about how I felt.

I was dying inside, No appetite, can't work, always angry. I wasn't alive.

But I let myself grief. I didn't try to stop it or find someone, I wanted healing so I can give my best to the next lady.

Life felt so worthless then but Christ came for me. He showed me that something good can come from a bad situation, reminded me of all God's generals.

I saw that grief was a part of making me grow.
I still miss my wife, I still love her, We had dreams, she made a man from the boy I was.
But I know more the depths of God's love because it found me when I even wanted to die."

Source:
http://armzyville..com/2019/04/man-shares-his-sad-tale-after-death-of.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why My Wife's Death Caused Me To Be Traumatized by kelvine(m): 4:24am On Apr 11, 2019
Pray more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why My Wife's Death Caused Me To Be Traumatized by Johntitus: 4:28am On Apr 11, 2019
Take heart bro. Las las, you go scale through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why My Wife's Death Caused Me To Be Traumatized by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
cry cry , Move closer to your family members. The Lord is your strength

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Couple Ordered Three Person Suicide Coffin After The Death Of Their Daughter / Twins Who Married The Same Man Say They Regret It But Not Much / Appreciation Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.