Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly (26185 Views)

Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno / 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila / Prominent Senators Who May Not Return In 2019, 9th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by kidap: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2019
Yesterday Hon. Femi Gbajabiamia hosted some of his colleagues in the forthcoming 9th Assembly of the House of Assembly.

See photos below...

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/04/11/hon-femi-gbajabiamia-hosts-some-of-his-colleagues-in-the-9th-assembly/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by kidap: 7:15am On Apr 11, 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by hisexcellency34: 7:26am On Apr 11, 2019
He will still lose again. They only came to eat his free food and collect their dollars

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2019
Gbaja doing is homework nicely. Keep working hard man, you shall triumph

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by tuniski: 8:36am On Apr 11, 2019
Loser.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by tuniski: 8:38am On Apr 11, 2019
FOLYKAZE:
Gbaja doing is homework nicely. Keep working hard man, you shall triumph
Only if inec will be the one to conduct the election otherwise a certain defeat awaits him and Lawan.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by Racoon(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2019
Gbajabiamila is running to nowhere.Ndi hausa-fulani down north have viewed his endorsement by Tinubu as a gradual ingress into their hold on power hence not disposed towards his candidacy.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by Peacecore: 9:14am On Apr 11, 2019
Racoon:
Gbajabiamila is running to nowhere.Ndi hausa-fulani down north have viewed his endorsement by Tinubu as a gradual ingress into their hold on power hence not disposed towards his candidacy.
it will strike u like mafic

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by Lovelyn451(f): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2019
Ok...Ftc on my mind angry
Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by Baawaa(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2019
n
Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by AmazingELixir: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2019
grin

Desperation wan kee diswan, I hope he doesn't ingest sniper if his second time shot at the house of representatives speakership goes south.

Although he seem cerebral to me but the idea of imposition from external forces is a no no for our democracy let the rep members decide within themselves who they want.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by Mace0lane: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2019
Walking on the threshold of hate that’s bound to consume u as always
hisexcellency34:
He will still lose again. They only came to eat his free food and collect their dollars

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by femijamz: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2019
Customer dada ni

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by kennyblac(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2019
This is just a perfect way to start his ambition. I just don't want the house to be an entertaining one but a real serious one that can put Nigeria affairs as its top priority.

Whoever emerged as the Speaker should lead by example hence paving way to convince the people that voted him into the house.

God bless Nigeria
God bless our legitimate hustles.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by tribalistseun: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2019
No be Nigeria? He will lose, as long as he remains a house boy to thiefnubuu they won't vote for him.

He can spend 10 bullion van of dollars still PDP won't vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by davibid: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2019
G
Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by serikigoro: 9:23am On Apr 11, 2019
Hmmmn! Just thinking out loud, what happens to my Jewish friends, are they going to be losers again? na wa oooh! I thought they said they are smart people. Anyway whats my own. Congratulations to our incoming speaker!

10 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by lilfreezy: 9:23am On Apr 11, 2019
He thinks this is Lagos politics grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by quincyshakur(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2019
If to say my Papa hustle hard by now I for dey among d 9th assembly cry cry cry cry I must pave way for my children legally or illegally sad
Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by iammo(m): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2019
cool

Yoruba hustling and making matured political alliance now, Ibos are jonzing and chestbeating, when baba God blesses the hustle now, they scream marginalisation and backstabing.

Yoruba as a tribe got Presidency 8years (Obj), Vice President 8 years Osibanjo (insha allah ) Acting President 0.5year(Osibanjo) , Dimeji Bankole (4years ) Olubukola Saraki (4years).

Anyways, some are meant to be Entrepreneur and CEOs while others are meant to be traders and distributors, Some are meant to Govern while Some are meant to be Governed.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by 1Straff: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2019
Watch how Barcelona won the game last night http:///ujl14y
Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by Akwaibomdude(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2019
if Tinubu doesn't approve ur speakership ambition u ar wasting ur time
Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by Adisab423: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2019
He has starting wasting money... Nigeria bcoz of Speaker
Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by Exodus2k(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2019
rrr
Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by Praisesongz: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2019
Clean used iPhone 6 16g for sale 45k
Whatsapp for pictures and transaction
08082397623 Whatsapp
08080382608 call
Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by Denikayan: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2019
Educated, vast and enlightened looter!

They all same in that Assembly! Fighting for their pockets

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2019
kidap:
Yesterday Hon. Femi Gbajabiamia hosted some of his colleagues in the forthcoming 9th Assembly of the House of Assembly.

See photos below...

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/04/11/hon-femi-gbajabiamia-hosts-some-of-his-colleagues-in-the-9th-assembly/

House of Rep

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Deputy Chief Whip Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP / Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. / Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.