Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Name That Overhyped Movie You Have Watched - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name That Overhyped Movie You Have Watched (821 Views)

Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched / Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name That Overhyped Movie You Have Watched by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 11, 2019
For movie lovers, one time or the other, we have come across movies that we have regretted seeing due to the fact that it was much talked about.

For me, mine include: Black Panther, Lion Heart and Wedding Party.

What's yours?
Re: Name That Overhyped Movie You Have Watched by Torreoliver: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2019
Black Panther definitely.
Life of Pi

Lion Heart was cool (Feminists would love this) grin
Wedding Party damn funny are you kidding me?
Re: Name That Overhyped Movie You Have Watched by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2019
Torreoliver:
Black Panther definitely.
Life of Pi

Lion Heart was cool (Feminists would love this) grin
Wedding Party damn funny are you kidding me?

The second part of wedding party was boring
Re: Name That Overhyped Movie You Have Watched by Torreoliver: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2019
thaikun15:

The second part of wedding party was boring
Typical of naija movies.
Just like AYs 30days in Atlanta. then the sequel to it didn't live up to its hype
Re: Name That Overhyped Movie You Have Watched by homesteady(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2019
thaikun15:
For movie lovers, one time or the other, we have come across movies that we have regretted seeing due to the fact that it was much talked about.

What's yours?

More like you just want everybody to know that you are the odd duck. How will just one person have issues with 3 popularly acclaimed movies? You are the problem.
Re: Name That Overhyped Movie You Have Watched by TVSA: 10:17am On Apr 11, 2019
HALF OF A YELLOW SUN. Iwas expecting a mad ending undecided

3 Likes

Re: Name That Overhyped Movie You Have Watched by newguy1(m): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2019
life of pi was never overhype but rather if it can b said it was not given much accolade, very cool n a little thought reasoning good movie to watch with the family.

1 Like

Re: Name That Overhyped Movie You Have Watched by BankyGee(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2019
Avengers: Infinity War

5 Likes

Re: Name That Overhyped Movie You Have Watched by mjizzie(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
Cheif Daddy was overhyped

2 Likes

Re: Name That Overhyped Movie You Have Watched by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
thaikun15:

What's yours?

Let’s just say Black Panther was okay.

I haven’t seen Lion Heart.

Then Wedding Party? Ugh rubbish. The sound mixing was poor, shout shout everywhere. I will confess I smiled once or twice but did I laugh? No.

1 Like

Re: Name That Overhyped Movie You Have Watched by ifymorena(f): 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
Dead pool 2...very useless movie

2 Likes

Re: Name That Overhyped Movie You Have Watched by MJBOLT: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2019
every DCEU movie,the dark knight trilogy

1 Like

Re: Name That Overhyped Movie You Have Watched by Davidhero(m): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2019
Aquaman.. Replicas A little of 'Shazam'

Damn!! DC fanatics will say otherwise...

4 Likes

Re: Name That Overhyped Movie You Have Watched by Afobear: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2019
BankyGee:
Avengers: Infinity War

Hungry Peasant that won't understand a movie but rush to download the Camrip just to brag he watched it

3 Likes

Re: Name That Overhyped Movie You Have Watched by BankyGee(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
Afobear:

Hungry Peasant that won't understand a movie but rush to download the Camrip just to brag he watched it
I didn't rush to watch the movie. I watched the BluRay version. But I don't know why MARVEL fans don't think before typing rubbish. The OP asked a question and I typed an answer without insulting anyone, so, why the insult guy? undecided undecided
Re: Name That Overhyped Movie You Have Watched by Afobear: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
BankyGee:

I didn't rush to watch the movie. I watched the BluRay version. But I don't know why MARVEL fans don't think before typing rubbish. The OP asked a question and I typed an answer without insulting anyone, so, why the insult guy? undecided undecided
The tears of peasants like you make me smile

2 Likes

Re: Name That Overhyped Movie You Have Watched by BankyGee(m): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
Afobear:
[s]The tears of peasants like you make me smile[/s]
Well, if your dad wasn't too poor to afford a condom, one idiot would not be in existence now...

The smile of arrogant idiots like you make me laugh grin grin grin

Re: Name That Overhyped Movie You Have Watched by phr0nesis(m): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
Thread has turned into a war zone just because someone mentioned someone else's favorite. I'll rather not list mine before it provokes others

2 Likes

Re: Name That Overhyped Movie You Have Watched by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
phr0nesis:
Thread has turned into a war zone just because someone mentioned someone else's favorite. I'll rather not list mine before it provokes others
grin

1 Like

Re: Name That Overhyped Movie You Have Watched by pastie(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Adults can't even control their selves, you guys should grow up please

(1) (Reply)

Sub For Sub Whatsapp Group Nigeria / TECNO Comes Through For BBN Housemates As They Capture Their Saturday Night Fun / Fans Blast White Money For Indirectly Supporting Queen (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.