Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:42 PM

Who Can Build A VTU Website Effectively - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Build A VTU Website Effectively (1009 Views)

How Profitable Is A Vtu Website. Is It Worth Investing In?? / How To Maintain A Website Effectively / How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Build A VTU Website Effectively by jflexy(m): 7:34am On Apr 11, 2019
Please house, I need a website where I can do the following

1. Sell airtime VTU
2. Sell data share
3. Pay bills
4. Sell waec, NECO and jamb pins(when available)
5. Be able to generate recharge card pins for sale
6. Have users and reseller(who would have their own dashboard where other people can also buy from them) levels
7. Wallet to wallet transfer and wallet to bank transfer
8. Airtime to cash conversion
9. Online payment integration or payment through bank automated

Please if you're able to do these lemme know or you can suggest a programmer who is able.
Re: Who Can Build A VTU Website Effectively by amstardi: 7:37am On Apr 11, 2019
My younger brother who is an expert computer programming wizard can easily handle this.
jflexy:

1. Sell airtime VTU
2. Sell data share
3. Pay bills
6. Have users and reseller(who would have their own dashboard where other people can also buy from them) levels

Please if you're able to do these lemme know or you can suggest a programmer who is able.
Re: Who Can Build A VTU Website Effectively by jflexy(m): 8:02am On Apr 11, 2019
amstardi:
My younger brother who is an expert computer programming wizard can easily handle this.

What's he's moniker on nairaland?
Re: Who Can Build A VTU Website Effectively by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 11, 2019
jflexy:

1. Sell airtime VTU
2. Sell data share
3. Pay bills

Contact me lets discuss this. I can handle such..
Re: Who Can Build A VTU Website Effectively by Bolaji21(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
jflexy:

1. Sell airtime VTU
2. Sell data share
3. Pay bills

I built cheapmobiledata.ng
Reach me via adeademi2@gmail.com
1 week delivery.
Re: Who Can Build A VTU Website Effectively by amstardi: 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
jflexy:

What's he's moniker on nairaland?
moniker
You should be asking for a one on one with him.. he lives here in LAGOS, and you guys can fix a meeting, if you serious and if you have the money to bankroll the projecy
Re: Who Can Build A VTU Website Effectively by jflexy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2019
amstardi:
moniker
You should be asking for a one on one with him.. he lives here in LAGOS, and you guys can fix a meeting, if you serious and if you have the money to bankroll the projecy

I don't live in Lagos, if you can give him my contact from my signature, we could talk things on WhatsApp. I asked for his moniker in order to verify his genuineness from reputable sources on nairaland
0 8 1 0 9 8 7 9 6 2 5
Re: Who Can Build A VTU Website Effectively by amstardi: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
jflexy:

I don't live in Lagos, if you can give him my contact from my signature, we could talk things on WhatsApp. I asked for his moniker in order to verify his genuineness from reputable sources on nairaland
0 8 1 0 9 8 7 9 6 2 5
Send me a mail.
Talking about genuineness? Take a trip from where you are to Lagos, and met him.
And he'll start your job. He does mobile app too, and web programming.
Verify him on nairaland? Lol you must be a joke or just joking .how many Nigerians are interested in nairaland.?
Send a mail to me detailing what you want him to do for you , written as a proposal.
And I'll forward the mail to him.
Here is my mail thebestpricenigeria@yandex.com.
So summarize what you want in a proposal. Complete with your contact addresses .
And I'll forward to him.
Thank you . Bye

(1) (Reply)

Organic Youtube Subscribers Growth Together / A Webhosting Company With A Difference / What Do You Look For In A Hosting Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.