Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. (35497 Views)

WAEC GCE Result 2017 Is Out, 26% Passed | See How To Check Result Here / JAMB To Enforce Provision Of O-Level Results Before Admission / Jamb Re Uploading Of O Level Result Is Closing Tooday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Clemsworld(m): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
How can I know if Jamb have send my name to the new institution. I changed my institution for over a month, but my name has not yet appeared on the new school website.
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2020
You will know once your name appears on the school portal for Post UTME registration. The school will have to download the names of candidates who recently changed to the school before it can appear on their portal.
Clemsworld:
How can I know if Jamb have send my name to the new institution. I changed my institution for over a month, but my name has not yet appeared on the new school website.
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2020
UNILORIN Post-UTME 2020: Cut-off Mark, Eligibility and Registration Details

UNILORIN Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, deadline and other relevant information for the 2020/2021 academic session have been published. The general cut-off mark is 180 (some courses requires scores higher than 180). Registration Period is from August 10th - August 31st, 2020. Full details below;

This is to inform all candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first choice in the 2020/2021 admission exercise that online registration for Post-UTME screening exercise has commenced. To check the cut-off mark for various courses, CLICK HERE.

Candidates are advised to log on to the University website, www.unilorin.edu.ng, go to Undergraduate Portal and click on “Pre-Admission Screening Instructions” for detailed information about the registration process.

Candidates are advised to be very meticulous in their entries, as wrong entries will lead to automatic disqualification.

ELIGIBILITY

Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise

METHOD OF APPLICATION

On the home page of the University of Ilorin website, click on 2020/2021 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure.

All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions before proceeding.

Ensure that you have valid and active email address and phone number.
On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
Fill in the require details as required for the displayed fields.
Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only excluding bank charges.

A. Registration Instructions

(i) Registration Period is from 10th August to 31th August, 2020.
(ii) All candidates shall upload their ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level results where applicable on the JAMB CAPS: Candidates who are awaiting results should so indicate by writing AR;
(iii) Any candidate wishing to change course for which he/she applied for should ensure that the change is effected on JAMB PORTAL;
(iv) Ensure that you have a valid and active email address and phone number before commencing registration;
(v) UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change based on the options displayed;
(vi) The registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only;
(vii) Please NOTE that all change, of course, should also be effected on the JAMB Portal;
(viii) ERRORS IN UPLOADING OF RESULTS WILL BE DEEMED TO BE FALSIFICATION OF RESULT AND WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION AT ANY STAGE OF DISCOVERY;
(ix) Ensure all entries are correct before final submission.

B. Thereafter:

(i) Log in using https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng

For further enquiries on UNILORIN Post UTME registration, contact : pre admission2020@unilorin.edu.ng.

Source: myschool
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by sixsgod: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
Baruwaaaaa:
YABATECH Post-UTME 2020 (ND and Degree): Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Registration Details

YABATECH Post-UTME form (ND and B.Sc), cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee, screening date, and registration deadline for the 2020/2021 Academic Session have been announced. Cut off mark is 150 for ND and 180 for Degree programmes. The application which is on-line will commence from Monday, August 3, 2020 and closes on Monday, September 14, 2020.

Applications are hereby invited from interested 2020 UTME candidates who applied for admission into Yaba College of Technology for, National Diploma (ND) Full Time and B.Sc (Edu.) in Technical Education programmes (100 level) being run in affiliation with University of Nigeria (Nsukka). The application which is on-line will commence from Monday, August 3, 2020 and closes on Monday, September 14, 2020.

ELIGIBILITY

The admission screening is open to candidates who chose Yaba College of Technology as their 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution and scored 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 180 for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). However, all candidates who have chosen Yabatech as 2nd Choice of Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal to be eligible for admission. All candidates must not be less than 16 years old by October 2020.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Applicants are to pay a fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payment.

Candidates should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. Click on “POST UTME SCREENING 2020/2021” and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately.

INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
Candidates are advised to supply correct data on the portal as they will be responsible for any error made during registration and any wrong information given on Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and O’Level details will disqualify the candidate.

Inconsistency in name or picture on photo card will not be accepted by the College and may lead to disqualification of concerned candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.

Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website and click on “help desk link” or chat on our online support portal for possible assistance.

For up to date information, like our Facebook page @Yabatech or follow us on twitter@yabatechng.

Thank you.

Source: Myschool
please can you help me with fuoye p.utme iss, I'm looking for the option to put awaiting result, but it's not there
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Once you have paid for the POST UTME form and directed back to the FUOYE portal, you don't have to do anything again just log out from the portal. Wait till when your awaiting result is out then log in to input the result.Nobody will be offered admission by FUOYE until WAEC and NECO results for this year have been released.
sixsgod:
please can you help me with fuoye p.utme iss, I'm looking for the option to put awaiting result, but it's not there
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by sixsgod: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
Baruwaaaaa:
Once you have paid for the POST UTME form and directed back to the FUOYE portal, you don't have to do anything again just log out from the portal. Wait till when your awaiting result is out then log in to input the result.Nobody will be offered admission by FUOYE until WAEC and NECO results for this year have been released.
okay thanks
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by wixemmy(m): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
Are you a jambite who has just failed to meet the cut-off score for admission in the just concluded 2020 UTME exam?

And you look forward to staying at home again for another year while you wait for the next jamb registration.

Or you're tired of sitting for jamb every year 'cos you've not been able to secure admission for your desired course of study?

Well, you're not alone, 'cos it is estimated that 65 percent of those who write jamb fail every year and 60 percent of those who pass wind up failing post utme again.

But the good news is.

Jamb does not have to determine your academic destiny anymore!

By enrolling with us @ Creme Educational consult for IJMB AND JUPEB programs that guarantee your admission into any university of your choice in Nigeria without having to sit for jamb.

With successive yearly achievement in terms of student results, we have helped students secure admission into 200 level in unilorin, was, ABU, FUTMINNA, FUTA, and so much more.

We provide for our students ;

Intensive lectures and comprehensive tutorials.
Adequate classroom and conducive accommodation.
Dedicated and experienced lecturers.

All at an affordable rate.

We also allow you to pay 50% of the total fee at first and another 50% by installment.

Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 1:09am On Aug 16, 2020
FEDERAL POLY ADO EKITI POST UTME

UNIBEN POST UTME

UNIZIK POST UTME

NOW ON
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by PSCONSULT: 12:49am On Aug 22, 2020
Welcome to 2020 POST UTME REGISTRATION.

FOR YOUR UNILORIN, UNILAG, U. I, OAU , LAUTECH AND OOU Post UTME Registration Call on us......for your Success.

MOSHOOD ABIOLA POLYTECHNIC POST UTME FORM is OUT. For your Successful Registration and Admissions or Any inquiry WhatsApp : +2347012899887.
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
NECO registration closes September 10
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
NECO registration closes SEPTEMBER 10
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by tiger2080: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2020
for your admission into auchi polytechnic nd, hnd, call 08072707145, 07030995020 for serious student only no going back home.if you no you don't want to sit at home for next year or next two years.pick up your phone and call.for those that have not done there Application clearance form should apply immediately.
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
LAUTECH

UNIOSUN

KWASU

UNIABUJA

POST UTME ARE NOW ON
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 12:55am On Sep 07, 2020
2020 GCE REGISTRATION HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 25TH OF SEPTEMBER, 2020.
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
University of Ibadan, UI

Ekiti State University, EKSU

FUTMINNA

UNIMED

UNIJOS

POST UTME FORMS NOW ON
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Amanvic: 2:16am On Sep 14, 2020
Please, I changed my state of origin and local government at Jamb office for over a month now, though I was showed that it was successful there but up till now, my former state of origin is still on my portal. Is it normal??
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 9:28am On Sep 14, 2020
No it is not normal. Go back to JAMB office and so notify them so that they can work on it.
Amanvic:
Please, I changed my state of origin and local government at Jamb office for over a month now, though I was showed that it was successful there but up till now, my former state of origin is still on my portal. Is it normal??
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2020
FUTA

FUNAAB

POST UTME NOW ON
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
NECO REGISTRATION HAS BEEN EXTENDED TILL 25TH OF SEPTEMBER, 2020
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 1:14am On Sep 23, 2020
2020 NECO REGISTRATION FOR SCHOOL CANDIDATES CLOSES ON FRIDAY 25 Of September, 2020(25-09-2020).-Probability of being extended is low.

2020 GCE REGISTRATION(SECOND SERIES), August/September FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES CLOSES ON FRIDAY 25 Of September, 2020(25-09-2020).-Probability of being extended is high due to low patronage of GCE forms.
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
2020 GCE REGISTRATION (SECOND SERIES), August/September for private candidates has been extended till 23rd of October, 2020.
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2020
TASUED POST UTME Schedule is out. Login to your portal to reprint your exam slip.
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 8:54am On Oct 01, 2020
2020 GCE REGISTRATION STILL ON
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
POLY IBADAN POST UTME IS ON
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 12:25am On Oct 06, 2020
Federal government okay October 12, 2020 for all schools resumption.
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
UNILAG Post-UTME 2020

UNILAG Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, screening fee, deadline and other relevant details for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 200. Application cost is N2000. Deadline is October 30th, 2020. Screening holds Wednesday, 18th November to Wednesday, 2nd December 2020.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:

Eligible candidates should log on to the University of Lagos website www.unilag.edu.ng and take the following steps:

Click on Admissions.
Click on Post-UTME Application.
Login with UTME number as Username and Surname ( in lowercase) as Password.
Generate and print Payment Advice
Proceed to any commercial bank to make the payment or pay online.
Return to the University portal to complete the screening form.
Print Post-UTME Examination Pass.
POST-UTME TEST:

The Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Wednesday, 18th November to Wednesday, 2nd December, 2020.
ADVISORY:

Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.

The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, and any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.

Oladejo Azeez, Esq.

Registrar and Secretary to Council
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
ABU Post-UTME/DE 2020

ABU Post-UTME/DE registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, screening dates, and other relevant information for the 2020/2021 academic session are out. The cut-off mark is 180. The cost is N2000. The registration period is October 12th - November 14th, 2020.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

To register, candidates are required to log into https://putme.abu.edu.ng or click on 2020/2021 Post-UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website https://abu.edu.ng.

The date and modality of the actual screening exercise for UTME candidates woud be announced later. Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time. Candidates are also advised to get the official ABU Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. This will enable them prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours.

Any UTME/DE candidate who fails to REGISTER for the screening exercise will not be eligible for admission into the university.

1 Like

Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2020
TASUED 2nd Batch Post-UTME 2020 is on

Closing date: Not specified
Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:05am On Oct 12, 2020
FUOYE extends Post-UTME registration for 2020/2021 session

This is to inform the public and prospective students of the Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) that the management of the institution has extended the deadline for the 2020/2021 Post-UTME registration.

According to the management, the new deadline is October 31st, 2020. Candidates that are yet to register or complete the registration are advised to use this opportunity to do so.

For details on the cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details, and other instructions, check this link: FUOYE Post-UTME 2020: Cut-off mark, Eligibility and Registration Details (Updated)

Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
UNN extends post utme registration for 2020/2021 academic session

This is to inform the University Community and the general public of the University of Nigeria (UNN) that the management of the institution has extended the deadline for the online registration of the 2020/2021 screening exercise for admission.

The online registration for 2020/2021 screening exercise for admission into the University of Nigeria (UNN) has been further extended from Monday, September 28, 2020, to the midnight of Saturday, October 31, 2020.

This is to enable eligible candidates who have not registered to do so.

Please note that information on the schedule of the screening exercise would be released on the University website.

Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
FLASH
GCE 2020 SECOND SERIES TIME TABLE IS OUT.

Re: 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. by Baruwaaaaa(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
UNILORIN POST UTME registration has been extended to 30th of October, 2020.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Problem Of Getting Transcripts From Nigerian Universities By Ann Meje / UNN Student Creates A Motorcycle From Palm Fronds And Fibre / Meet Unilag Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.