Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Bentley Flying Spur Will Have Flying B Ornament That Retracts Like Rolls-Royce's - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bentley Flying Spur Will Have Flying B Ornament That Retracts Like Rolls-Royce's (1380 Views)

Bentley Reveals 207-mph 2020 Flying Spur,The World's Fastest Production Sedan / See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bentley Flying Spur Will Have Flying B Ornament That Retracts Like Rolls-Royce's by obafemee80(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXK8nselbD4

British luxury marque Bentley has released teasers for its upcoming generation of Flying Spur Grand Tourer sedan.

The teaser images and a 32 secs clip shows off the 2020 Bentley Flying Spur with a "Flying B" ornament coming out of its bonnet , just like the famous "Spirit of Ecstasy" that had adorned the bonnets of Rolls-Royce luxury cars for years.

And the "Flying Bs" Wings seems to have a glowing light in them ,which makes the ornament look pretty and expensive.

Bentley will reveal the full details of the all-new four-door Grand Tourer later this year . But power may likely come from the new version of Bentley's 6.0-liter twin-turbo W12, driving all four wheels though an eight-speed automatic transmission.

It’s cool to see Bentley putting a motorised, retractable ornaments on the upcoming Flying Spur Grand Tourer sedan , but no one is going to see that and not think they copied the Rolls-Royce .

What Do You Think?

https://autojosh.com/2020-bentley-flying-spur-will-have-flying-b-ornament-that-retracts-just-like-rolls-royces-spirit-of-ecstasy/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Bentley Flying Spur Will Have Flying B Ornament That Retracts Like Rolls-Royce's by Investmentfreak: 8:53am On Apr 11, 2019
A
Re: Bentley Flying Spur Will Have Flying B Ornament That Retracts Like Rolls-Royce's by Patrick33(m): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
Everybody dey copy everybody..mercedes nd BMW copy themselves..samsung and iphone,this ones dem fit even admit say dem dey copy..so i dont see any harm in bentley copying RR..afterall they aren't so different
Re: Bentley Flying Spur Will Have Flying B Ornament That Retracts Like Rolls-Royce's by tck2000(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hi megastu,you sent me a mail but i no longer have access to that mail.What's your message?
Re: Bentley Flying Spur Will Have Flying B Ornament That Retracts Like Rolls-Royce's by megastu(m): 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
Me i cant even remember sef.
tck2000:
Hi megastu,you sent me a mail but i no longer have access to that mail.What's your message?

(1) (Reply)

Top-10-richest-musicians-in-nigeria-their-car And Net Worth / Grade A Thumstart, Toyota Camry 07 For Sale / First Flying Car Ever Made In Human History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.