Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:26 AM

It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday (3309 Views)

Meme To Enjoy Your Day / Memes That Will Make Your Day / Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday by technicallyrich(m): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
sexybbstar:

Yea, I know him well.

I'm not from ogbomosho
finally the top ten drash paid off then.
I hope these your una ss3 is not online dating.
And bekiaful when going to places like ogbomosho,ijebu ode and illorin to visit.
The news of ritualism,criminality and betraying from those places are shocking and unbeliveable.
Re: It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
technicallyrich:

finally the top ten drash paid off then.
I hope these your una ss3 is not online dating.
And bekiaful when going to places like ogbomosho,ijebu ode and illorin to visit.
The news of ritualism,criminality and betraying from those places are shocking and unbeliveable.

Thanks for the advice sir. I really appreciate it

1 Like

Re: It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday by izaray(f): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Looking natural and beautiful. Happy birthday dearie
Re: It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Yeah, we've missed you here, No thanks to big head tosyne2much.

I hereby declare today public holiday in order to celebrate your birthday.

Happy birthday beautiful, live long and shine bright.
Thanks so much kiss
Re: It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
izaray:
Looking natural and beautiful. Happy birthday dearie
Thank you sis smiley
Re: It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday by JasonScoolari: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
sexybbstar:

Thanks so much kiss
Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday by bobokeshington: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
tosyne2much:
On this day was born one beautiful Princess, and fortunately she fell in love with me and made me feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

You're everything a man could wish for, and your birthday provokes an extra-thankful heart as I ponder on the support & encouragement you’ve given to my life since I met you

I’m celebrating this day together with you not only as the love of my life but my soulmate, my best friend, and my planner

Happy Bday, beauty with brain! Happy Bday Bbstar

your gf is kpanchable especially with doggy style. make I loan this girl for one day abeg. better thing no be for one man

1 Like

Re: It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday by technicallyrich(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
How are will even sure that is not tosyn2much trolling himself with an innocent girls picture.
For all i know the guy seeks an attention like a teenager.
Same with airforce1 and iamj.
Can anybody confirm that the girl is real and tosyn2much is fukin her.
Afterall iamairfoce1 his friend,had a fake baby mama while mazturbatin with dettoll soap until he was bursted.
The saying that birds of the same feather flock together comes to mind.
Re: It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
technicallyrich:
How are will even sure that is not tosyn2much trolling himself with an innocent girls picture.
Afterall iamairfoce1 his friend,had a fake baby mama while mazturbatin with dettoll soap until he was bursted.
Bros calm down now cheesy
Re: It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday by Toks2008(m): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
technicallyrich:

Well, I can confirm that both of them have been love birds for a long time and I remember the very first day I knew about it I was told by one of them not to mention it on nairaland.

I am glad that Tosyn2much has come out boldly to show his affection like a real Man.

I pray that the union blossoms and ends up in marital bliss. Too bad i just saw this but better late than never.

Happy birthday, sexybbstar. Wa pe la ye.

1 Like

Re: It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
Toks2008:

Well, I can confirm that both of them have been love birds for a long time and I remember the very first day I knew about it I was told by one of them not to mention it on nairaland.

I am glad that Tosyn2much has come out boldly to show his affection like a real Man.

I pray that the union blossoms and ends up in marital bliss. Too bad i just saw this but never late than never.

Thanks so much Bro Toks. It's been a very very long time. I hope you're good? smiley

1 Like

Re: It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday by Toks2008(m): 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
sexybbstar:

Thanks so much Bro Toks. It's been a very very long time. I hope you're good? smiley

Im good omoge, I actually typed Tosyn2much on the search bar to know how he is faring and i saw this nice dedication.
Re: It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday by technicallyrich(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2019
Toks2008:

I pray that the union blossoms and ends up in marital bliss. Too bad i just saw this but better late than never.

let them not waste any more time.tosyn2much is already in his early 40's.let him forget making money for now as he couldnt do it in his 30s.
Let them get married,let them settle in the cheap city of ogbomosho,she can be selling akara in the morning and hawk zobo at noon then in the evening amala ati ewedu to yoruba muslims returning from mosque.
They can make upto 10k daily,aftterall since he has been writting top ten shitt,he has been making peanuts.
With time,they can move over to ikeja or lekki,i can help them with accomodation there,as so many of my brothers and friends own houses there.
Pls let a nairaland girl consider iamairforce1,he has been wankking.
You too should get married sir,you are already in your 60s.
Seriously i am hapy for tosyn2much.
Let allah continue to bless ugleebbstar and tosyn2much.

1 Like

Re: It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 18, 2019
technicallyrich:

let them not waste any more time.tosyn2much is already in his early 40's.let him forget making money for now as he couldnt do it in his 30s.
Let them get married,let them settle in the cheap city of ogbomosho,she can be selling akara in the morning and hawk zobo at noon then in the evening amala ati ewedu to yoruba muslims returning from mosque.
They can make upto 10k daily,aftterall since he has been writting top ten shitt,he has been making peanuts.
With time,they can move over to ikeja or lekki,i can help them with accomodation there,as so many of my brothers and friends own houses there.

Characters dey for nairaland o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday by Toks2008(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
technicallyrich:

Why you add me for your rants? You know whether I don marry born?

Monitoring spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday by Toks2008(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
sexybbstar:

Characters dey for nairaland o grin grin grin

I Suspect him. Seems he is one of those you turned down and now seeing you are taken the guy dey para.
Re: It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday by technicallyrich(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
[quote author=Toks2008 post=77646484]

I Suspect him. Seems he is one of those you turned down and now seeing you are taken the guy dey para.[/quot
I am out.
Re: It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
tosyne2much:
On this day was born one beautiful Princess, and fortunately she fell in love with me and made me feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

You're everything a man could wish for, and your birthday provokes an extra-thankful heart as I ponder on the support & encouragement you’ve given to my life since I met you

I’m celebrating this day together with you not only as the love of my life but my soulmate, my best friend, and my planner

Happy Bday, beauty with brain! Happy Bday Bbstar

Re: It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
lefulefu:
grin ukwucious...happy birthday once again my lil sis.
Bro, why are you so particular about the ukwu?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? / Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) / Sasha Obama’s New Boyfriend Is REVEALED As The 24-year-old Son Of Hollywood Acto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.