Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: (2358 Views)

Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice / Unical Rape Saga: Alumni Petitions Prof.cyril Ndifon / Platinum And Inspired Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by ceah(m): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2010
Why was the Thread Locked ?
I cant view the thread anymore, i continue to read and read and read but before i could say jack it was locked or deleted

Did Seun/Mukina Lock all TheSeeker Thread as well ?
If not then this is injustice

Did Inspire get back his $14,000 from Plat Yet?
Human beings are Unpredictable

Did Plat Agree to any payment term and condition before the Thread was Locked ?
If you will not allow us to know what happen then why bring the issue up in the first place on Nairaland FrontPage

Or Is the Case in Court Now as Inspired Threaten?
We need all the detail if so cos this series cannot just end without us knowing how it ended,

Did Ayettamama, Gabry and other Die Hard Fan and Special Advisers to Plat Eventually Contributed anything on that Thread after the 100 Page?
I could only read upto page 104 before the Thread disappeared; Gabry came in i think on page 14 or so and ran away to Sam miller Forum to be Mod

Is Sam Miller just a part of the Conspiracy or is he just trying to drive traffic to his website ?
He tried as much as possible to kill people's attention to the fact that $14,000 was misused, Embezzled or Scammed by Plat (You can choose whichever one you like to call it).

Is 190 still Plat Friend ?
That guy is very suspecious, lol! He associate with all the Scammers on NL and try to bring them to reason together, is he a scammer too

I have so many unansered Question about the Thread, I will update it as i remember, Plat's life is really a movie in series and she perform her own stunts
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by Odunnu: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2010
I'l answer ur questions if only u'l tel me whch is more important to u.
Whyl u r at it,have u seen the sequel to that thread?It may help answer some of ur questions
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by chosen04(f): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2010
@Poster,

I also interested in this saga

Who can update us on the NNEKAGATE story . . . . .?//
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by tigerpaws(f): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2010
Apparently it was locked because. . . .

Find your answers here . . . enjoy. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-510904.0.html    grin
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by ceah(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2010
@Odunnu, they are all important but i understand that answering all might be quite hectic for u, you can answer them sequentially; i mean no need to answer all at once, answer them as they come, talking about the sequel - are u talking about the sam miller and the sam miller and his baseless allegation thread ? i have seen quite a number of post from there but that still leave me curious.

@Chosen04, exactly we deserve to know, they cant just remove the thread and leave us in suspense  
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by ceah(m): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2010
tigerpaws:

Apparently it was locked because. . . .

Find your answers here . . . enjoy. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-510904.0.html    grin
@tigerpaws, just needed some clarification like chosen04, on that thread the attention is on Sam Miller (plat's apprentice). i dont want to derail the thread cos it didnt talk much about plat and her adventure into the scamming world, i guess i can get answers more specific here. thanks, still reading the thread anyway!
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by tigerpaws(f): 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2010
ceah:

@tigerpaws, just needed some clarification like chosen04, on that thread the attention is on Sam Miller (plat's apprentice). i dont want to derail the thread cos it didnt talk much about plat and her adventure into the scamming world, i guess i can get answers more specific here. thanks, still reading the thread anyway!

ceah,

Aside the cyber fights on the thread, platinumnk scam was mentioned and the reason the previous topic was deleted was stated.
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by Odunnu: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2010
Tiggie,pls we nid to talk.
Kud u send ur addy to justwise@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by chosen04(f): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2010
tigerpaws:

ceah,

Aside the cyber fights on the thread, platinumnk scam was mentioned and the reason the previous topic was deleted was stated.

@Tigerpaws,

Pls what page can i get the reason(S) for the bolded. . . . .Am tired of reading all. Just what to read at random

Thanks
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by ceah(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2010
@tigerpaws, Thanks. i have being able to read it to that extent. Now i understand about the father's treat but still not clear.i guess seun probably receive a threat from plat's father who probably is supporting the daughter not minding what the daughter did, i will continue to read bit by bit till the end, i hope it doesnt also get locked cos sam miller is already fighting about some unwritten rules on the wall,
@chosen04, Exactly, u always speak my mind. grin
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2010
ceah:

That guy is very suspecious, lol! He associate with all the Scammers on NL and try to bring them to reason together, is he a scammer too

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin ;

Anywaz, the moderators had to delete the thread because Platinumk's parents reported NL to googles. Read the sam milla's thread. Just because the thread has been deleted does not mean that $14k is no more missing nor does it mean that Someone is not a scammer
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by OAM4J: 4:48am On Sep 14, 2010
chosen04:

@Tigerpaws,

Pls what page can i get the reason(S) for the bolded. . . . .Am tired of reading all. Just what to read at random

Thanks

Page 4

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-510904.96.html#msg6733199
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by chosen04(f): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2010
OAM4J:

Page 4

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-510904.96.html#msg6733199

Thank you my beloved!

Remain Blessed!
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by 1102(m): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2010
ceah:

Why was the Thread Locked ?
I cant view the thread anymore, i continue to read and read and read but before i could say jack it was locked or deleted

Did Seun/Mukina Lock all TheSeeker Thread as well ?
If not then this is injustice

Did Inspire get back his $14,000 from Plat Yet?
Human beings are Unpredictable

Did Plat Agree to any payment term and condition before the Thread was Locked ?
If you will not allow us to know what happen then why bring the issue up in the first place on Nairaland FrontPage

Or Is the Case in Court Now as Inspired Threaten?
We need all the detail if so cos this series cannot just end without us knowing how it ended,

Did Ayettamama, Gabry and other Die Hard Fan and Special Advisers to Plat Eventually Contributed anything on that Thread after the 100 Page?
I could only read upto page 104 before the Thread disappeared; Gabry came in i think on page 14 or so and ran away to Sam miller Forum to be Mod

Is Sam Miller just a part of the Conspiracy or is he just trying to drive traffic to his website ?
He tried as much as possible to kill people's attention to the fact that $14,000 was misused, Embezzled or Scammed by Plat (You can choose whichever one you like to call it).
[color=#990000]

I have so many unansered Question about the Thread, I will update it as i remember, Plat's life is really a movie in series and she perform her own stunts

i have been blackmailed,
@ceah i dont know what you see suspicious about me for but you are really hilarious,
Let me give you a Hint, first i am a very OLD member here on NL,Trace all my post search for all my IDs on NL

I am only active on the romance section,I have made Tons and Tons of friends here on NL, and mostly from this same romance section,
I met Platimunk and Theseeker who happened to be quite popular here on NL from that same romance section

Initially i wanted to attack you cos of the way you gave me names cos im close to these peeps but there is rather no need and would rather explain things wiv you.

I also am a friend to Inspired as we had deals sometime about last year or so but it fell through.anyway i would rather appreciate it if you dont in anyway connect me with the activities of what ever happened here on Nairaland.

I would sincerely appreciate this else i wont hesistate to shoot u wiv a catapult -- grin grin thanks

Thanks[/color]
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by ceah(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin ;

Anywaz, the moderators had to delete the thread because Platinumk's parents reported NL to googles. Read the sam milla's thread. Just because the thread has been deleted does not mean that $14k is no more missing nor does it mean that Someone is not a scammer

Thanks for the information. i am a very busy person and that's why i couldnt read that thread on sam miller to that extent very fast but i still find it absolutely interesting to read every bit of what is happening on Nairaland.After seeing that i understand that no matter what the parent wont want the child image to be damaged no matter how bad the child is but the question remain why is platinumk still adamant and not repentant, if she didn't change she will pay the price somehow, Meanwhile i have always follow your comments though hardly comment, you are intelligent but be careful as to allowing frivolous people on this forum to drive you smiley

--190--:

i have been blackmailed,
@ceah i dont know what you see suspicious about me for but you are really hilarious,
Let me give you a Hint, first i am a very OLD member here on NL,Trace all my post search for all my IDs on NL

I am only active on the romance section,I have made Tons and Tons of friends here on NL, and mostly from this same romance section,
I met Platimunk and Theseeker who happened to be quite popular here on NL from that same romance section

Initially i wanted to attack you cos of the way you gave me names cos im close to these peeps but there is rather no need and would rather explain things wiv you.

I also am a friend to Inspired as we had deals sometime about last year or so but it fell through.anyway i would rather appreciate it if you dont in anyway connect me with the activities of what ever happened here on Nairaland.

I would sincerely appreciate this else i wont hesistate to shoot u wiv a catapult -- grin grin thanks

Thanks

whaooo! -190- seem you can be very reasonable when you choose to, i thought you will find a reason to insult me for my comment but you show that you are more intellectually upright and mature than plat and seeker together. i am impressed at your humble answer to the question about you. please! a simple advise for you: Stop associating yourself with people that are tainted else you will be assumed tainted. thanks for the answer bro, grin
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by oyinda3(f): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2010
ceah:

whaooo! -190- seem you can be very reasonable when you choose to, i thought you will find a reason to insult me for my comment but you show that you are more intellectually upright and mature than plat and seeker together. i am impressed at your humble answer to the question about you. please! a simple advise for you: Stop associating yourself with people that are tainted else you will be assumed tainted. thanks for the answer bro, grin

so, are you going to listen to 190 and modify your comment about him in your first post?
lol
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by dbigrod(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2010
[size=13pt]
--190--:

[color=#550000]
i have been blackmailed,

Thanks

this cant be d 190 guy i know.d 190 i know is abusive and unserious in his posts.could he have changed?i strongly doubt.190 cant be dis mature.who is using his ID?[/color][/size]
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by ceah(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2010
oyinda.:

so, are you going to listen to 190 and modify your comment about him in your first post?
lol

@Oyinda, maybe from henceforth i will start to watch out and never really conclude. But like d_bigrod said someone might have used 190's name to login.i will wait patiently to see that the true change has taken place in him before i come to a logical conclusion about editing my post.Meanwhile let the post remain till then grin

d bigrod:

[size=13pt]

this cant be d 190 guy i know.d 190 i know is abusive and unserious in his posts.could he have changed?i strongly doubt.190 cant be dis mature.who is using his ID?
[/size]

@d_bigrod, let's give him the priviledge to prove it wrong, smiles!
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by oyinda3(f): 3:08am On Sep 17, 2010
ceah:

@Oyinda, maybe from henceforth i will start to watch out and never really conclude. But like d_bigrod said [b]someone might have used 190's name to login.[/b]i will wait patiently to see that the true change has taken place in him before i come to a logical conclusion about editing my post.Meanwhile let the post remain till then grin

rotflmao. u wicked small o grin
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by ceah(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2010
oyinda.:

rotflmao. u wicked small o grin

@Oyinda, i didnt know tat i am wicked until u tell me just now, lol

@All , Meanwhile what's the latest with Platinumz and inspired
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by 1102(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2010
undecided undecided Sighs undecided undecided
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by Busybody2(f): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2010
See all the latest batch of Nairaland's association of Shombos and Tatafos at work on this thread cheesy And what a damned mighty fine job they are doing too cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by 1102(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2010
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by ceah(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2010
Busy_body:

See all the latest batch of Nairaland's association of Shombos and Tatafos at work on this thread cheesy And what a damned mighty fine job they are doing too cheesy grin cheesy

@Busy_Body, You are the President of Nairaland's association of Shombos and Tatafos, It's good to see you here, Your signature says it all, lol!
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by tigerpaws(f): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2010
latest update

inspired_m:

The Parents has intervened

Requested for their Daughters Bank Statements, Worked it through And a re payment plan is being worked out.

The Primary essence of Going Online was to get someone that knows her Family/Parent reach to them about the theft and That's bn achieved.

Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by ceah(m): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2010
tigerpaws:

latest update

@tigerpaws, thanks for the information.is it on the sam miller and the baseless allegation thread you got it or somewhere else ? let me know where inspire getting the message across,
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by tigerpaws(f): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2010
ceah:

@tigerpaws, thanks for the information.is it on the sam miller and the baseless allegation thread you got it or somewhere else ? let me know where inspire getting the message across,

^^ Yeah i got it from there, its on page 14. I know you are too lazy to read 15 pages tongue grin
Re: Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: by tigerpaws(f): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2010
ceah:

@tigerpaws, Thanks, i am indeed a very busy person.i have being on Nairaland for so long and hardly comment.i mostly read cos the forum is very educative. but i was so interested in this plat issue cos of all the shakara plat used to put on here, thank you for leading me to the rightful page. but i have reed it up to page 13 before i stopped, so dont abuse me. you are the idle one  grin grin grin

u are crazy, lol!  grin

By replying, that makes us both idle!  grin   tongue   cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Cloning Visa Cards / Father Inserted Fingers Into Her Private Part To Check Her Virginity. Photo / Live Now!! Many Nigerians Burnt To Ashes In South Africa. Horrible Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.