Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Hungry Girls: My Very Own Personal Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hungry Girls: My Very Own Personal Experience (5421 Views)

Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Girls: My Very Own Personal Experience by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2019
IronPants:

Hahaha

yes it can be funny but dats wetin some dey do.though on a normal day sha if u see say d girl wey dey yarn with looks really hungry and in need of good food u can still take her out and feed her with good food.u can view such as feeding d needy. dere is dis my guy wey come dey talk wit this girl and wen he saw how hungry she looked he took her to one mama put and fed her with a hot plate akpu and egusi soup with fresh fish.d babe lick plate finish and,was jus thankin him .im no sleep wit d girl and neither im collect her number.na wetin im tell me be dat.he told me he was doin it for humanity.
Re: Hungry Girls: My Very Own Personal Experience by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
IronPants:

Another brainless dolt spotted. Maybe you skipped the part I suggested she meets me at a bar in my hood. And to further confirm she was after her stomach, I gave her a clause which made her reject the date immediately.
You see, you are such an idiot, a stinky looney who thinks meeting a boy for the first time equates to free meals and take-aways.
I don't blame you, I only blame the failed experiment that brought your worthless self into existence.

Lol, even your comebacks are juvenile. cheesy cheesy omode ise.
Re: Hungry Girls: My Very Own Personal Experience by IronPants: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
SBL28:

Lol, even your comebacks are juvenile. cheesy cheesy omode ise.
Pathetic thing. You sound miserable. Olila, ena ba wor
Re: Hungry Girls: My Very Own Personal Experience by IronPants: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
blissgregory:
hahaha..laughing in Hong Kong.So u tink i can pm u??..pls be reasonable for once.Quoting u dose nt mean dat i wat to knw u...is jst for fun wen am bored jare.Drop dis ur local mentality
Yen yen yen. Do I look like I give a flying f.uck?
Re: Hungry Girls: My Very Own Personal Experience by fr3do(m): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
ninetiethcrown7:
Guy it’s just food, relax.

Be there encouraging entitlement mentality!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Online Dating / What's Your Ideal Partner / A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.