Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Religious Differentiation Is Destroying Our Human Relationship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Differentiation Is Destroying Our Human Relationship (319 Views)

3 Sweet Things That Have Been Destroying Many Ladies / Satan's Greatest Weapon For Destroying The Family & Church Today Unmasked / Pastor Poju Oyemade: "How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Differentiation Is Destroying Our Human Relationship by HerexG(m): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2019
The way Religion has held bond so many in Africa is quite alarming, if you don't belong to one.

1. They start thinking you are Evil

2. They start thinking why on Earth you shouldn't belong to one.

3. They immediately feel your success is tied to it, is Bill Gate, Zuckerberg, Prof. Wole Soyinka, late Pro. Chinua Achebe, late Albert Eistein and many more. These are non religious successful people.

4. They believe you are fetish

5. They start to use the old popular fear tactics "Hell fire", i don't know which flesh the fire wants to burn again after my decays here on Earth.

6. They start to avoid and care less about you

Truly the Earth is becoming more scary by the day, we now allow religious differentiation supercedes the Humanity and Love in us. We are Humans and not Roberts or a programmed device that has to keep running to Religious book to learn how to live and run our lives. Even the animals who we claim to be lower animals don't do it, they allow nature to fully take it's course.

I think everyone should be allowed to freely live their natural lives with no religious differentiation irrespective of their religious beliefs or not. We are first Humans before adopting any religion, if you were not taught any religion while growing up you will never know anything about any religious teachings, but you will still remain Human.

I'm a 21st century Man, I judge you not from your tribe or religious beliefs but I judge from your acts. I have love and care for Humanity but care less about any Religion, I'm Mr Henry C Nwachukwu.
Re: Religious Differentiation Is Destroying Our Human Relationship by OpenYourEyes1: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
HerexG:
The way Religion has held bond so many in Africa is quite alarming, if you don't belong to one.

1. They start thinking you are Evil

2. They start thinking why on Earth you shouldn't belong to one.

3. They immediately feel your success is tied to it, is Bill Gate, Zuckerberg, Prof. Wole Soyinka, late Pro. Chinua Achebe, late Albert Eistein and many more. These are non religious successful people.

4. They believe you are fetish

5. They start to use the old popular fear tactics "Hell fire", i don't know which flesh the fire wants to burn again after my decays here on Earth.

6. They start to avoid and care less about you

Truly the Earth is becoming more scary by the day, we now allow religious differentiation supercedes the Humanity and Love in us. We are Humans and not Roberts or a programmed device that has to keep running to Religious book to learn how to live and run our lives. Even the animals who we claim to be lower animals don't do it, they allow nature to fully take it's course.

I think everyone should be allowed to freely live their natural lives with no religious differentiation irrespective of their religious beliefs or not. We are first Humans before adopting any religion, if you were not taught any religion while growing up you will never know anything about any religious teachings, but you will still remain Human.

I'm a 21st century Man, I judge you not from your tribe or religious beliefs but I judge from your acts. I have love and care for Humanity but care less about any Religion, I'm Mr Henry C Nwachukwu.

Define "natural life"?

By the way, humans have reasons not trust atheists. Look at the atheist leader in North Korea what he has done to his own people.
Re: Religious Differentiation Is Destroying Our Human Relationship by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Define "natural life"?

By the way, humans have reasons not trust atheists. Look at the atheist leader in North Korea what he has done to his own people.

You either believe in GOD (the Creator of heaven and earth) , be a pagan or don't believe in GOD.
Re: Religious Differentiation Is Destroying Our Human Relationship by IMAliyu(m): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
Based on my own philosophy. The only way people of different religions (or atheists) can live peacefully in the same environment is by acknowledging and understanding that:
We are different.
We will never agree on certain things.
We do not trust each other.
We have different ways of doing things.
We have different ways of living.
We all do not want to die or be killed by the other (an important factor).
By acknowledging these things we can ask our selves what is it we have to gain from the other:
If we have nothing to gain then the best (non-violent) option is for all parties to go there way.
If we have something to gain and want to live together, then the best option is to create rules on how we treat, live and trade with each other, create a system that is equally beneficial for all parties which deals with the protection of the lives and property of everyone and a punishment for all who brake the law.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ – Pastor Obinim Claims / OPM G.O Apostle Chibuzor Gifts Best Graduating Student Of OPM Schools A House / The Poor Can Not Enter Into Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.