Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

"Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida (41228 Views)

Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages / Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts / Maje Ayida Dating Yinka Mathews (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by praizblog: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2019
In her insta story recently, Popular media personalty Toke throw shade at her Ex Maje Ayida as hse calls him and his new girlfriend two idiot.

Lol... See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/two-idiot-toke-makinwa-throw-shade-at-her-ex-maje-ayida/

1 Like

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by praizblog: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2019
wink toke sabi shake table sha

See More Sexy photos of Toke Makinwa => HERE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by vanida6: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2019
She is in pain cheesy

288 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by daddytime(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2019
Move on and let an ex plus the past remain what it is... (the past).

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Khd95(m): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
now nairalanders lets settle this in the traditional way

who is the bigger idiot, like for toke, share for ayida cool

296 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by ibnlawal(m): 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
vanida6:
She is in pain cheesy
Azin real pain

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by MaiGemu: 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
Three idiots I think

15 Likes

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
E pain am. grin

I cannot take my eyes off of her chicken leg. No wonder her ex dumped her. grin

32 Likes

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by osuofia2(m): 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
hanty is in sifia pain

31 Likes

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by wwwtortoise(m): 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
vanida6:
She is in pain cheesy

Sifia pains cry cry cry

31 Likes

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by kolafolabi(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
Wetin concern her.. She should leave that for the newly lovers..

7 Likes

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by chronique(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
I've never liked this girl and Tonto dikeh for once and the reason is that both of them display a lot of stupidity on social media.

45 Likes

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by ibnlawal(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
She's in severe pain....she can't stop thinking abouh the guy. Deep inside, she's crying. I pity her condition shaa

7 Likes

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by NobleAngell(f): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
But that's the reality o. It just sounds bad because its coming from Hanty Toke.

2 Likes

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by pastorcyrus(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
Real definition of bittered heart.
This woman should not die of heart attack o because of someone that has moved on

5 Likes

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Denikayan: 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
And an idiot fvcked your pvssy for years without you knowing...

Attention seeker

We now all know you an idiot also

25 Likes

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Donjazzy12(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
praizblog:
In her insta story recently, Popular media personalty Toke throw shade at her Ex Maje Ayida as hse calls him and his new girlfriend two idiot.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/two-idiot-toke-makinwa-throw-shade-at-her-ex-maje-ayida/

You are the idiot, insulting people who doesn't even know you exist. Thank God for the Churchill treatment! Make should just completely ignore the old hag!

4 Likes

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Sultty(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
I love this geh. She go sweet fvck

1 Like

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by JoeMaddog: 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
The other day it was Tonto now this one again. I repeat, ladies never want good things for their ex. While you are busy carrying his matter on your head like wig,
Ayida baba is enjoying his life. Mí ó ráyè oshi

11 Likes

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by tical(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
ibnlawal:

Azin real pain
azin fayose pain grin

2 Likes

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by philips007(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
Abeggy

2 Likes

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by RoyalBlu(f): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
You wan take over from Tonto

Toke face your front..

1 Like

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Landinvestments(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
Jealously of a woman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by crafteck(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
Tell her Regina Daniels don settle down

7 Likes

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by meshacha1: 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
Don't be deceived dear, you will give an account of every idle words you speak and don't be too full of yourself.

praizblog:

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by quincyshakur(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
Bitch till in pain....Move on bitch angry Niqqa dos not giv a fvck anymore angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Enemyofpeace: 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
Loser! The thing pain am.

1 Like

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Okuda(m): 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
vanida6:
She is in pain cheesy

sifia pains... hahaha.

1 Like

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Denikayan: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
She must be referring to Ambode
Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Enemyofpeace: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
tical:
azin fayose pain grin
as in sifia pain
Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Enemyofpeace: 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
Sultty:
I love this geh. She go sweet fvck
na borehole dey there, even if she moans or scream all na make believe, na fake cries

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) / My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.