Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,458 members, 7,781,315 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:24 PM

Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos (31041 Views)

Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa / Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
Dude dey form galadima on top Mama Gold mata.
Mama gold wey go still dump u 4 d next available dickson!

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by dayleke: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
Pointguardusa:
You don't know anything about the legal system. It's the police force that rotten.

Ok boss.
Pls enlighten me.
Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
coolcentbigman:
People might say this is a yahoo boy(samuel) but that's might not true all i see here are two spoilt rich kids, trust me you will never wish to encounter this kind of people because they are ready to attack you any time knowing their family will always intervene for them. I pity the poor lady who is a victim here on a day which was purpose to be one of the happiest day in her life anyway get well soon sis. Nigeria is a mess why should they release the when the girl hasn't recovered because her family are not influential bah! so sad.

The Police wouldn't have just release him like that even if he bribe them and because family his might be powerful and rich he was set free!!! what a country.
I still have doubt about the release part tho, as long as the girl is still in the hospital, police wont be able to release him. What do i know
Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by giftfromGod(f): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
Social media will fetch him out . Trust me update as regards the guy will emerge before the week runs out

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by UNGOBACK: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
I know the Hotel mean while, We give loans to Traders / manufactures Around Vi,lekki, lakowe and Environs kindly check my signature
Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by uuzba(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
IamD18:
Only ...rlfriends don't are not worth the risk, ...es.
...are not worth...
Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by Quorax: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
dayleke:
Yahoo boy, maybe?
no maybe, that is who he is. When u correlate his appearance and the location, if u know, u know

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by Legendguru: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
arh
Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by stephenolamide(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
Only in Lagos, things like this take place
Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by EasyBreezy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
Made4naijaceo:
A lady identified as Damilola, is currently battling for her life after being beaten to coma by a boy identified as Samuel, on her birthday at a hotel in Lagos.

According to reports, Damilola and her friends had gone to Lavalon Hotels, Ajah, to celebrate her birthday, when she decided to take some pictures.

While this was on, Samuel’s girlfriend, Mama Gold, started mocking her through the window of the room she was lodged, making the celebrant to approach her to ask why, since they’ve never met before.

However, Samuel stepped in to defend his girlfriend and started assaulting Damilola and her sister. At a point, he landed a heavy blow on her head and she passed out immediately.

The lover boy was later apprehended and handed over to the police, but he allegedly bribed them and he is now back on the streets, while Damilola remains in critical condition in the hospital.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/boy-beats-lady-to-coma-on-her-birthday-at-a-hotel-in-lagos/

We need to hear what the boy has to say. Maybe, just maybe the stupid girl got what she bargained for.
Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by luvyaself95(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
LisaAnne:
"The lover boy was later apprehended and handed over to the police, but he allegedly bribed them and he is now back on the streets, while Damilola remains in critical condition in the hospital."
Nigeria Dey For Yoy
Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by Fhemmmy: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
emrain:

We need to hear what the boy has to say. Maybe, just maybe the stupid girl got what she bargained for.

Not a thing under the sun can a lady do to a man that will make a man to beat her up physically like that . . . Nothing justifies such violence

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by Nonsoven(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
Only a foolish man would let his girlfriend land him in such trouble... tueh
Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by mechanics(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
They guy didn't do well, he should be rearrested.
Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by dayleke: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
Quorax:
no maybe, that is who he is. When u correlate his appearance and the location, if u know, u know

Exactly bro.
Just didn't wanna be too direct/forward.
Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
Divay22:

He's back on the street.
Na to use money settle everywhere.
smh. Still an idiot. One day him cup go full.
Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by wizdomnzube(m): 12:39am On Apr 12, 2019
dayleke:
Yahoo boy, maybe?
Ode. Everything na yahoo boys!
Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by dayleke: 2:40am On Apr 12, 2019
wizdomnzube:
Ode. Everything na yahoo boys!

Shows the kinda upbringing you got.
You can't make a comment without an abusive word?
Or simply waka pass?
Pls don't even bother to reply.
Na so most of you go dey wakabout in life with no destination in sight.

Have a nice day sir.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 12, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Not a thing under the sun can a lady do to a man that will make a man to beat her up physically like that . . . Nothing justifies such violence

Wake up. Men and women are equals. If a man can be beaten like that, why not a woman?
Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by Trizyd(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2019
Power,money and fame makes a monster.. seeing one in the making
Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by Niaja4real(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2019
Made4naijaceo:
A lady identified as Damilola, is currently battling for her life after being beaten to coma by a boy identified as Samuel, on her birthday at a hotel in Lagos.

According to reports, Damilola and her friends had gone to Lavalon Hotels, Ajah, to celebrate her birthday, when she decided to take some pictures.

While this was on, Samuel’s girlfriend, Mama Gold, started mocking her through the window of the room she was lodged, making the celebrant to approach her to ask why, since they’ve never met before.

However, Samuel stepped in to defend his girlfriend and started assaulting Damilola and her sister. At a point, he landed a heavy blow on her head and she passed out immediately.

The lover boy was later apprehended and handed over to the police, but he allegedly bribed them and he is now back on the streets, while Damilola remains in critical condition in the hospital.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/boy-beats-lady-to-coma-on-her-birthday-at-a-hotel-in-lagos/

A beg no body fit help me comot the lady for coma, put am for hyphen?
Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by iamuye(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2019
BabaO2:
When the lagos police spokesman said people that wear dreadlocks and tattoo are mostly irresponsible there were backlashes from mostly people with same traits.

no sir, people without dreadlocks and tattoos are also capable of such. Remember not only male wear dreadlocks...
Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by BrokeFucker007: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2019
nawaoo
Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by BrokeFucker007: 11:34am On Apr 12, 2019
he should be jailed
Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by Fhemmmy: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
emrain:

Wake up. Men and women are equals. If a man can be beaten like that, why not a woman?

I never said man and woman ain't equal, so i am trying to understand where you are coming from
Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
Fhemmmy:

I never said man and woman ain't equal, so i am trying to understand where you are coming from

Simply condemn the terrible act, don't drag gender into it.
Re: Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos by ScamKiller(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2019
That punk betta be ready when I come visit dat country. I ma find him and fvck his ass up. Laying his sissy pussy hands on a defenseless woman like dat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills His Cousin In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help / Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.