Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel (23743 Views)

Perekeme Richard Kpodo For Raping A Girl In His Hotel, Arraigned In Court / Yetunde Akilapa Arraigned In Court For Theft (Photo) / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by MacTv: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
Two students of the University of Lagos who attempted to rape their course mate on Thursday has appeared before a Yaba Chief Magistrates' Court on a 5-counts charge.

The students identified as Ikedi Okpanlanedu, 21 and Samuel Idongesit, 20. Both students are facing charges of conspiracy, attempted rape, assault, impersonation and threatening violence.

Police Sgt. Modupe Olaluwoye, who prosecutes the case, told the court that the undergraduates invited the course mate who was a makeup artiste to an hotel and attempted to rape her.

The sergeant also told the court that the defendants committed the offence at 4:40pm on April 1, at Peace Land Hotel, Folagoro, Lagos State.

Olaluwoye also said that the defendants invited the make up artiste with the promise that they wanted to introduce her to someone who needs her services.

More @ https://www.mactvnaija.com/2019/04/unilag-students-arraigned-before-court.html

1 Like

Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by tokrizy: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
konji wan kee men of earth.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by davibid: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2019

Side effects of drug abuse

#KINGBID

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by PureMind2: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
God help us
Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by IamAlexander: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
Crazy people everywhere... Many are mad but few are roaming the street
Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by wristbangle: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
This is really bad. By the way, what happened to the first 4 comments? shocked
Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by legalwealth(m): 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
GhenGhen! !!
Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by Jaypop22: 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
Unilag students again!
Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
using america court in a Nigeria crime me story.

Bloggers tho�

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by AbikeDabiri: 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
An sinné ma su iyamiri da duri ne undecided
Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by ensamy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
Wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by GboyegaD(m): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
Na Nigerian courtroom get US flag so? Or have we lost our sovereignty to the US? I still don't understand the intent or pleasure behind rape.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by osuofia2(m): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
but why the american flag?

3 Likes

Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by ChristyB(f): 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
As in eh!
I was just going to say that.

ANTONINEUTRON:
using america court in a Nigeria crew me story.

Bloggers tho�

2 Likes

Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by whiteafrique: 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
And ashawo just dey waste for hotel..
Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by brenden29: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
that pic above me tho shocked
Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by Olalan(m): 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
What did the girl think when she was following them to the hotel we need to be told the whole story

1 Like

Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by UNGOBACK: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
We give loans to Traders / manufactures Around Vi,lekki, lakowe and Environs kindly check my signature
Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by NOC1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
April fool case, i will plead not guilty and claim that i was trying to fool her as it was 10:00am by my watch.

1 Like

Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by Martinez39(m): 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
I hate rapists with everything in me.
Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by oliverano: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Idongesit nsido?? Nsuto konji!!!

1 Like

Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by adewest1999(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
konji na bastard

1 Like

Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by nephemmy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
some threesomé stuff didn't work out.. .pity those 2 dudes though...
Re: 2 UNILAG Students Arraigned In Court For Attempting To Rape Coursemate In Hotel by lekkan(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
Mssheew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba / Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found / Confusion As Man Dies In Car During Good Friday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.