Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

HOW To Make ₦400K Every Month Even If You Have No Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HOW To Make ₦400K Every Month Even If You Have No Capital (273 Views)

How To Make At Least $500 In As Little As 1 Month Even If You've Never Made Any / Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy / How To Make At Least 50k-300k A Month Even If You Don't Have A Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOW To Make ₦400K Every Month Even If You Have No Capital by TheGreatIYANU: 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
"This is a SCAM!"

Yes!

"This is a SCAM!"

That is what 80% of the people reading this right now are thinking...

Unfortunately, because of this generalization, millions of people have passed over genuine opportunities to turn their lives around.

THIS IS NOT A SCAM!

As you read this, thousands of Nigerians are currently raking in even more than the amount shared above using a business model I will soon reveal.

However...

Before you continue reading this post, ask yourself the following questions as honestly as possible -

Do I need an extra source of income to live the life I truly desire?

Will an extra ₦400,000 per month make a difference in my life right now?

Am I willing to put in my best to make it happen?

If you answered 'NO' to any of the questions above, you can stop reading right now.

However

If you answered "YES" to the questions above, I want to let you know these two things -

1. People are making ₦400,000 extra per month ad even more from Real-Estate

2. It is not the normal kind of Real-Estate you know

Our model of Real-Estate is a revolutionary one that has transformed the lives of so many who were once 'nothing' in the society.

This Real-Estate model empowers ANYONE who is SERIOUS, FOCUSED and COMMITTED enough to live a life they previously dreamed about.

In our business, you are entitled to 15% of any Property you sell successfully and apart from your basic commission, you are also entitled to a truck load of benefits and rewards.

Eight of us were recently take on an ALL-EXPENSE paid trip to Dubai for Five days, as reward for our work last year.

Let's break this down a bit...

One of our Properties at Sangotedo sells for ₦17.5Million per plot.

If you sell just ONE plot, the company rewards you with 15%

Help me do the maths...

15% of ₦17.5million = ₦2.6Million! with some fractions

₦2.6million just for selling ONE plot of land.

Now what if you sold TEN?

₦26MILLION CASH!

Now you may be wondering if this is for real?!

Well, I personally made over ₦20million last year doing just this!

In fact, I resigned from my 9-5 when I started the business.

In our company, we have Pilots, Doctors, Nurses, and many other various career people who have resigned from their so called '9-5' to face this squarely!

Now you may be wondering - "How can I sell a property of ₦17million? I don't have anybody who has that money!"

Well, apart from the fact that we have various properties ranging from ₦700,000 up, having 'no one', cannot be a problem!

You know why?

We are in the age of Digital and Social Media. At the press of a button, you can reach millions of people online, just like I'm doing now!

Apart from that, you may not know someone who has that amount to invest in real estate, but someone you know, knows someone that knows someone who does!

This is why one of my mentors once said - "be notorious for what you're selling!"

Now, I have only scratched the surface of this great Business Model.

If you are interested in going into this business and REALLY succeeding in it you need to attend the BREAKTHROUGH WEALTH CONFERENCE happening this Saturday.

At the Breakthrough Wealth Conference, you will learn how to start this model of Real Estate business from scratch even if you're a busy career person with 4 or 5 children!

Here are some of the topics that will be taught at the conference -

#IDENTIFYING - how to identify and analyze various kinds of People and Properties befitting for them

#PROSPECTING - how to generate quality leads, customers, clients that will soon, now or later, buy property from you

#BRANDING - how to brand yourself into a professional, respectable real estate expert who clients can trust

#MARKETING - how to promote any Property, both Online and Offline, to Local and International prospects and lead them on, to the point of successful purchase

Some of the Speakers include -

OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (CEO, Nairabet)

FEMI TOYINBO (Top Digital Marketing Coach in Nigeria)

PETER KAJOVO (Personal Branding Expert)

ZUBI O'PETERS (Transformational Speaker)

Three of the top Real Estate Consultants in Nigeria are also going to be there.

My Personal friend and mentee Patrick Oriyomi, Multi-Million Real Estate Developer and CEO of DMI Homes will also be there.

EVENT DETAILS -
=============

DATE:
This Saturday, April 13th, 2019

TIME:
9AM Prompt

VENUE:
Global Impact Church, 227 Babs Animashaun street, off Bode Thomas, Surulere, Lagos

To register for this event, click the link below and enter your Name, Email and WhatsApp number -

REGISTER NOW

If you truly want a Breakthrough in your Life and Finances this year, prepare to attend this event.

>>> The first Ten people who Register RIGHT NOW will have a one-on-one session with me and the speakers after the conference <<<

Seats are getting filled up so click the link below to REGISTER NOW -

REGISTER NOW

#BWC #BREATHROUGHWEALTHCONFERNCE

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Huge Profit Using Facebook Messenger Bot / Business Knowledge Quiz Questions / Making A Daily Profit And So Much More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.