Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

"A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver (44265 Views)

Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos / Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) / Anambra Lady Attacks Man For Harassing Her At A Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by Vicdayz(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian Uber Driver shares one of his escapade with a lady who said he was sexually harassing her because he was wearing a short. Gistvic Reports.

The Man said the Uber hustle comes with a lot of insults.

Uber Driver wrote:
"This Uber hustle comes with a lot of insults. I picked a lady up today and she complained about the fact that I was wearing shorts (in my own car oh) she said it’s sexual harassment and she will report me to Uber. I honestly don’t think it’s a big deal if am wear shorts."

SEE MORE PHOTOS:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/a-lady-said-i-was-sexually-harassing.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by agabaI23(m): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
She was probably wearing miniskirt and a spaghetti top.

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by Oche211(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
All these fish brain girls

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by Oche211(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
agabaI23:
She was probably wearing miniskirt and a spaghetti top.
true talk. Even bum short self

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by LuciferMoral: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
That's how to spot a sexually starved feminist.

Any little sight or slight contact with the male body drives them mad. Even nairaland quotes, which is why I always ignore feminist quotes because responding to them makes them wet.

That woman must have been longing for his preeq but since he didn't deem her worthy enough, she is angry she can't get what she is seeing. Instead of swallowing her pride & shooting her shot to see if he might agree to service her rusty pussy out of pity, she resorted to attacking him just to make herself feel better.

This is how feminists reason.

*spits angry

282 Likes 25 Shares

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
This is Nigeria.... Even olosho dey claim saint

12 Likes

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by Sundaypaul12345: 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
Maybe she doesnt know the meaning of her-ass grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by NurseJay: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
Thighs could be a weak point for her!
So be considerate to your female clients and cover up cos you'll never know which gets turned on by legs!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by lilmax(m): 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
how irritating feminist think cheesy

at the end of the day women should show breast and yansh because its their right

but men can't because its sexual harassment grin

if they call them irrational them go vex

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by Xisnin(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
Story for mumus.

3 Likes

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by malsnoop(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
She wants the cassava

1 Like

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by Onlinealaba(m): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
Sexually harassed just got a new meaning.. Lol

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by Chinashopping84: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
Gobe
We sell Chinese yuancheck siggy bfor more contac
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by DonlyXO: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
grin[quote ;Dauthor=Oche211 post=77454447]All these fish brain girls[/quote]
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by DEIFIED(m): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
Everything men do is tagged as sexual harassment by ladies. nah wah ooh.

2 Likes

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by greatbuc(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
Brain dead people's lives matter!

3 Likes

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by Bustincole(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
i tink she's talkin from xperience

base on logistic
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by holluwai(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
Werin she look reach there self?
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by lyriclekidd(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
Girls be accusing men wrongly nowadays, nawa oh.

Contact us if you got giftcards and bitcoin for sale. Contact on signature.
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by vibbb: 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lols, I can imagine how the lady looks like, if this leg am seeing can turn her on.

5 Likes

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by Pinkyposh(f): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
With that kind leg? She just dey find wetin she go talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by Femeto: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
But those Uber drivers need to dress properly.Can they go to an office environment in shorts?

11 Likes

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by toyinjimoh(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
she need d cassava
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by Donjazzy12(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
LuciferMoral:
That's how to spot a sexually starved feminist.

Any little sight or slight contact with the male body drives them mad. Even nairaland quotes, which is why I always ignore feminist quotes because responding to them makes them wet.

That woman must have been longing for his preeq but since he didn't deem her worthy enough, she is angry she can't get what she is seeing. Instead of swallowing her pride & shooting her shot to see if he might agree to service her rusty pussy out of pity, she resorted to attacking him just to make herself feel better.

This is how feminists reason.

*spits angry
Spot on! Words on Marble.

10 Likes

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by badman007(m): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
But there's a dress code for taxi drivers, no?

4 Likes

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by BanevsJoker(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
Sundaypaul12345:
Maybe she doesnt know the meaning of her-ass grin
-ment

1 Like

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
The girl is not normal! She dey look for another thing!

OP no vex oooooooo

What is attractive about the way you are dressed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by DoTheNeedful: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
Loool...................... grin grin

We dey see them dey flaunt cleavage up and down, wriggle their ass in bum shorts, we no dey complain. Now a guy wears a short, someone dey talk.
Ladies don't know the amount of harassment and temptation guys face daily just because of their 'slaying' and 'appearing sexy' vibes.

In fact to slap that lady dey hungry me. undecided undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja / Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki / Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.