Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

"A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver (44264 Views)

Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos / Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) / Anambra Lady Attacks Man For Harassing Her At A Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by Oselu28(f): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
She's a sadist,no need for plenty talk
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by naijajobx: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lol
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by Styluscrib(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
Maybe your responses
(No to her request)
conji turn awry

Love Machine users.
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by BlackfireX: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
See topic making FP....

NL sorry o.
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by Pentasoft1978: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
She is possessed with the spirit of lust.....she is already seeing the drivers penis protruding from the short.
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by ishawlar: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
Dont mind her she don take eye measure the guy cucumber. That why she said so.... Olosho
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by BlueAir: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
If I ever become a uber driver. I would never give such a woman a single response till I'll get to her last bus stop:just to ask her to pay. undecided

And if she tries to hold me to ransom with the pay,,hehehe undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by ajumma(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
Truly you dress like a touts..no responsible female passengers will ever condone this type of your dressing...You are servicing a public so in fact so level of decency should be maintained...Can you go and visit your in- laws with that type of dressing or to place of worship with that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by blindjustice13(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
Shouldn't there be a dress code for uber drivers? I dont see official drivers of companies wearing shorts or casual wears to drive company cars, isn't uber a corporate service too? undecided

3 Likes

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by BlueAir: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2019
ajumma:
Truly you dress like a touts..no responsible female passengers will ever condone this type of your dressing...You are servicing a public so in fact so level of decency should be maintained...Can you go and visit your in- laws with that type of dressing or to place of worship with that
mr man, u clearly don't know about uber laison operation. Or do u think uber drivers line up in front of an uber organization to dispatch and pick up customers? undecided

If u are using the toilet and u get notification to go pick up an uber customer, u dare not be late the first and second time in picking up
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
That she thought she was been harassed shows that she does not know what sexual harassment is...

That she voiced it out ?? Calls her intelligence into question .
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by sweetrace(f): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
Op, you look very unprofessional!
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
ajumma:
What's wrong with wearing shorts?
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by Larryslim(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
NurseJay:
Thighs could be a weak point for her!
So be considerate to your female clients and cover up cos you'll never know which gets turned on by legs!
But if a man gets turned on by what a woman wears, he is immediately called a pervert.
But as a man we shouldn't wear short so as not to get the ladies turn on?
What happened to self control you are always shouting?
What an hypocrisy!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by masseratti: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
ajumma:
nobody with good command of English, will say the word "dressing" in the context you just did, that said its Uber for lords sake, not a normal taxi, if you can watch football with men in shorts or men hiking, there is nothing wrong with what he had on, same you will call him dapper if he wears a short sleeve shirt with a tie on with that shorts and a brooks.

1 Like

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by Bobinovic: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
Femeto:
But those Uber drivers need to dress properly.Can they go to an office environment in shorts?
You for kukuma say make brick layers wear suit go lay blocks.
mtchewww!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by ofiko123(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
Sexual harassment ko sexual enhancement ni.. undecided
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by LabuleofNigeria: 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
ajumma:

Its clear your are a confused soul !

How many ladies wear mini skirt and flaunt cleavages daily,
How many men have ever complained of sexual harassment ?

1 Like

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by newinsta: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
LuciferMoral:
That's how to spot a sexually starved feminist.

Any little sight or slight contact with the male body drives them mad. Even nairaland quotes, which is why I always ignore feminist quotes because responding to them makes them wet.

That woman must have been longing for his preeq but since he didn't deem her worthy enough, she is angry she can't get what she is seeing. Instead of swallowing her pride & shooting her shot to see if he might agree to service her rusty pussy out of pity, she resorted to attacking him just to make herself feel better.

This is how feminists reason.

*spits angry
Guy yiu are very correct, that was how I was training a lady after she passed an interview I conducted, the day I made a nice comment concerning her dressing she stopped coming, it was then I remembered she left her last work because her boss asked her out, I do not support work place romance but jumping into conclusion just because somebody says you look good means something dirty must have filled your mind! Abi?
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by ud4u: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
See his legs like mosquito
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by Kennydoc(m): 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
Femeto:
But those Uber drivers need to dress properly.Can they go to an office environment in shorts?

Is he working in an office? Is there a dress code for taxi driving that he's flaunting?
As long as the Uber drivers are decently dressed, there shouldn't be any problem, except you are saying that wearing shorts makes someone look indecent.
By the way, I have seen a lady wear bum shorts to an airport and join a flight.
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by izeksblog: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2019
Is it just me or is she a W?
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by olioxx(m): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
I get it.
When a man(guy) wears walk short his dick dangles as he walk or becomes visible when he sits, hmm now I grab.
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by gulfer: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
IMO, when you pick up a tab to pick someone up for a paid ride, it is expected that you're reasonably dressed as required,.....the car at that time is legally uber's and been responsibly dressed should come with being their rep angry angry angry
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by knowyeknot: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
blindjustice13:
Shouldn't there be a dress code for uber drivers? I dont see official drivers of companies wearing shorts or casual wears to drive company cars, isn't uber a corporate service too? undecided

So Uber driver na your personal driver, oga wait till you arrive so you go buy uniform for your personal driver
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by knowyeknot: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
ajumma:

Your brain is paining you
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by lloyds(m): 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
There should be a dressing code for UBER / Taxify drivers. Whether u like it or not, it's a formal work and definitely not ethical to carry opposite sex in such. Sensitivity levels of people vary.

Am a man FYI.
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by blindjustice13(m): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
knowyeknot:

So Uber driver na your personal driver, oga wait till you arrive so you go buy uniform for your personal driver
hahahaha, I have actually arrived, I have two houses in Nigeria, and a car for my parents , what do you have? undecided. Dregs who portray their mental reality onto others . next time learn to talk . poor people who have no kobo are quick to talk down on others. You are even a driver sef grin grin cheesy grin cheesy,no wonder.
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by UNGOBACK: 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
We give loans to Traders / manufactures Around Vi,lekki, lakowe and Environs kindly check my signature
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by Orpe7(m): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
Shes stupid
But Oga na your office u dey na, u sef dress proper
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by millyajay(f): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
Is that not what y’all say about girls on miniskirts? So u now see how dumb it sounds ... some people will even blame rape victims on what they were wearing when it happened.... smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja / Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him / Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.