Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded (19960 Views)

"His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by praizblog: 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nigerian Woman and her Newly born Triplets (2boys 1Girl) Spotted Begging for Money on the road at Rainoil Petrol Station in Asaba, Delta state, after her Husband Absconded and ranaway on hearing that his wife gave birth to Triplets.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/woman-and-her-newly-born-triplets-begs-for-money-after-her-husband-abscound/

Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by praizblog: 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
See More photos and Video => HERE

Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Made4naijaceo(f): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Redeakaa(m): 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2019
The next thing u will read on nairaland is and i quote "Mother of Triplets beheaded in Asaba, and babies kidnapped"....

Abeg hw do u hiss in igbo....msthewwwwhjyujksdfklfdsjmhejkloip gbam....Nonsense

And as for the man.......issorite, God dey

9 Likes

Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by salbis(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
Irony of life, many well to do persons are looking for just one biological child, yet without success. See as this poor family come get excess.
May God give us that we can comfortably fend for.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
May Almighty God send help to her, how I wish I could be of help

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by SamOyovwi: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
You'll receive a good help. I wish I can now

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Populardemand(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
Scam

Rented Innocent children

Ogun and amadioha give dat woman party

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by KendrickAyomide: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
cry are you not supposed to confirm this information and start a fund raiser with your platform?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by puresaint(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
Come my home.... Please!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
Redeakaa:
The next thing u will read on nairaland is and i quote "Mother of Triplets beheaded in Asaba, and babies kidnapped"....

Abeg hw do u hiss in igbo....msthewwwwhjyujksdfklfdsjmhejkloip gbam....Nonsense

And as for the man.......issorite, God dey
What are you even saying?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by pennywys(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
there's this lady with triplet around waterlines, Port Harcourt
I always felt for those beautiful children
i don't know if some here have notice the presence of that woman
mostly seated in-front of RTC park.
she is always there with those children as early as 6am in the morning even in cold weather

wish the government of the state should intercede in their matters for the seek of those children

2 Likes

Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by LANRYUS(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
I have a triplet myself, its not easy. Can op verify that she is the real mother and they are triplets. I will be happy to send something to her account if the story can be verified. Thanks.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Handsomecole(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
Bringing children into this world without planning...

8 Likes

Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by BlackfireX: 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
Where someone is begging for 1....

Someone has 3 ,and he abscond...

This life sef

6 Likes

Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Drguzzykola(m): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
The kind of Men we have this days self. Hmm,

As in left d woman for who,

4 Likes

Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Heyzee5: 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nigga don japa grin grin
Check my signature to make legit income online.
Thank me later. wink
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by pek(m): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
These are the type of people that need help not rude and uncouth Success and the videographer. Where are the celebrities and churches outdoing themselves? As I keep saying, there is a Success on your street, church/mosque, community etc. It doesn't have to be on the internet before you give a helping hand.

14 Likes

Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Chinashopping84: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
God of mercy..Fear grip the man.check my sight for your Chinese rmb...
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by obadfirst: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
They won't see this one now o, when one pastor carry camera go there go help her now, people go start to talk.

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by danilmo: 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
pek:
These are the type of people that need help not rude and uncouth Success and the videographer. Where are the celebrities and churches outdoing themselves? As I keep saying, there is a Success on your street, church/mosque, community etc. It doesn't have to be on the internet before you giving a helping hand.

How will people know u helped, publicity is healthy for business too , u know. cool
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by jamezman(m): 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
Enahorofrank222:
See bellow

Why you dey always think below
How many people don rank for African richest through this your expired scam..
No let Ogun.shopono.and amadioha go reason your matter ooh.....
Repent now why grace is still sufficient..
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by ishawlar: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2019
I beg make somebody help ask the woman how many children dey down before this wonderful triplet? Maybe 8, 9, or 10 for this naija now
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Sholaco: 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
Some get children no money to raise them, some v money no children to call their own, girlfriends out there are thinking of how to get rid of a pregnancy while a housewife begging and looking up to God to get a child. But we would not question God.

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Baawaa(m): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
m

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? / #bad Nannies# My Experience With St. Catherine's Nanny And Maid Services, Okota / My Mother-In-Law And My Wife Undermine Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.