Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

You Can Now Pre-order Your Infinix S4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Now Pre-order Your Infinix S4 (882 Views)

My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja / How To Force Enable 4G Only Mode On Your Infinix Note 4 And Other Android Phones / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Pre-order Your Infinix S4 by Tarivanessa(f): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hello people,

The S4 is finally here for you.

We know you all cant wait to get your hands on the device

Here is the good news

You can pre order your device and get them first when it hits the stores.

All you have to do is:

Walk into any of our partner stores

Pre order the Infinix S4 device with 3200 Naira

You will get gifts worth 10,000 Naira with your device when the device hits the stores.

Pre order now !

Re: You Can Now Pre-order Your Infinix S4 by Namaskar: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
hmm
Re: You Can Now Pre-order Your Infinix S4 by Tarivanessa(f): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2019
Namaskar:
hmm
Hi smiley
Re: You Can Now Pre-order Your Infinix S4 by Itzneowizy(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2019
Tarivanessa:
Hello people,

The S4 is finally here for you.

We know you all cant wait to get your hands on the device

Here is the good news

You can pre order your device and get them first when it hits the stores.

All you have to do is:

Walk into any of our partner stores

Pre order the Infinix S4 device with 3200 Naira

You will get gifts worth 10,000 Naira with your device when the device hits the stores.

Pre order now !
How do i pre order online pls
Re: You Can Now Pre-order Your Infinix S4 by Aayourmi9(m): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
Is the 3200 part of the money that will be paid for the phone

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Pre-order Your Infinix S4 by Tarivanessa(f): 9:28am On May 02, 2019
Itzneowizy:
How do i pre order online pls
you have to visit the store
Re: You Can Now Pre-order Your Infinix S4 by Tarivanessa(f): 9:28am On May 02, 2019
Aayourmi9:
Is the 3200 part of the money that will be paid for the phone
yes it is sir

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix "Application Has Stopped" On Android Phones / Whatsapp Ban Me From Using Yowhatsapp Now I Cant Use Whatsapp / Sony Xperia Z3 Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.