Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos (43614 Views)

GRAPHIC: Thief Electrocuted After He Tried To Come Out Of A Shop He Stole From / Armed Man Arrested After Walking Into NHIS Office In Abuja With Pistol. Photos / Man Electrocuted After Touching Goal Post While Returning From Jumat Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by greatermeme: 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Jirair:
Tragic.
RIP, little one.
So, you have nothing more to say, just only"RIP"?
Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by oyetunder(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
affable4:
And I came back today, I was told my last son of just a year threw the house-phone I just bought for my house help from a storey building and destroyed the phone.

When I asked her, the first thing she had to tell me was that she was not the one that threw it. That answer alone made me want to beat the he’ll out of her when I never intended to.

How do you leave kids unattended to?
Really this hurts. And you see adults beating kids out of frustration for trying to explore, when it is the adult that should be dealt with for not been around to guide them.

My heart bleeds. Looks same age as my first son, and I just can’t just imagine the unthinkable.

Avoidable loss. Rest well son. Sincerely I’m pained.
pls rebuke your child also. No matter how young.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by oyetunder(m): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
modaink333:
who's watch was this child under before this tragedy occurred? that person must be held accountable for the death of the child....

RIP LAD .....its a pity
watch? Well, most times parents too overlook some warnings needed for all these kids. We hide behind their ages to overlook some needed warnings.

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by greatermeme: 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
vezycash:

When David in the bible decided to do census. God didn't kill him, it was people who didn't know about it that died. When three cousins (Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany; King George V of England; and Tsar Nicholas II of Russia) decided to wage war against themselves, they caused world war II - millions of unrelated people died because of it.*

Yam rots from the head.

http://www.eastsussexww1.org.uk/three-cousins/
You mean, these men were cousins? Drink your Cool-aid, bro! Do it, and you'll thank me later!
Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by greatermeme: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
Greatfullheart:
Rest In Peace Little Boy. Niger State Government don't Value Life at The First Place all They Know Is How To Collect Tax here and There. May God have Mercy on Us All.
Not Niger, but NIGERia
Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by Martartins(m): 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
Where are the barricades for that place!
Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by micflo28(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
This boxes are always left open even when it rains and its so dangerous that period. Even the big ones are left carelessly open that rodents cause it to blow or eat up the wires. There is power outage and it takes phcn 2weeks to come and fix it. Nigeria is not a place to leave kids unattended to. Young parents should take caution.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
SEGLIZ:
I genuinely appreciate everyone that has called for head of the guardian(s) of the innocent young soul that has just being wasted but another perspective to it is every death trap in the of public facilities, amenities and infrastructure locking around us and looking our eyes daily, taking count of who next to harm, maim or kill.
this machine meant for good but turned evil machine is just at the next turning around everyone us so exposed. this might have being an adult as well. do we blame the bike man that ran into down power line this on guardians that was not there for rider? really the carer of that also has a to come to equity at point as well but with this public facility tragedy we all need to be questioned for that innocent soul as a result of societal negligence. every community leader around there should drilled, they would never care for things like this.

Out of all the post I've read, only yours made sense. I think most of us don't reason well

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by Ubdavis(m): 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
vezycash:
Sensible person spotted. The rest are blaming the parents. It shouldn't have been on the ground in the first place.

I've got one just like it around me and it's seated well above the ground.

At the end of the day, maintenance reduces avenue for stealing.

I sorry for this Country
Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by Zombicmodz: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
HeightsKE:
Bad one.

When my kid sis was a baby and always insisted on touching the pressing iron whenever I am ironing clothes, guess what I did to make sure she keeps away from pressing iron? I carefully used the hot iron to tip- touch her upper ear and voila! She shouted and ran away. Since that day,she never got close to the pressing iron again..

Poor boy,no one was around you.

I actually placed both palms on one at 3 yrs old. I carried the blisters for weeks cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
affable4:
And I came back today, I was told my last son of just a year threw the house-phone I just bought for my house help from a storey building and destroyed the phone.

When I asked her, the first thing she had to tell me was that she was not the one that threw it. That answer alone made me want to beat the he’ll out of her when I never intended to.

Really this hurts. And you see adults beating kids out of frustration for trying to explore, when it is the adult that should be dealt with for not been around to guide them.

My heart bleeds. Looks same age as my first son, and I just can’t just imagine the unthinkable.

Next time he will throw yours if you don't learn to put safety locks and bolts
Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by VolvoS60(m): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
sad

Some of the comments on this thread show that whatever it is that ails us is serious. Very serious indeed.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by doggedfighter(f): 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
xtophy1:
The parents should be sodomized..

And to Ebuka in JC Best International School in Abuja, God will judge u on my behalf... U wronged me and I'm very angry with u

Sorry, please forgive Ebuka.
Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by paddyofboss(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
modaink333:
who's watch was this child under before this tragedy occurred? that person must be held accountable for the death of the child....

RIP LAD .....its a pity
FG
Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by Delivar(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
affable4:

modaink333:

RIP LAD .....its a pity
I don't agree with you. It's not possible to watch kids 24/7. The responsibility should be on NEPA or whatever establishment in charge for not protecting that place properly.
Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by Delivar(m): 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
Officialcart3rG:
The boy's Mother needs to be flogged seriously
For what? As if you can monitor a kid for 6 hours a day not to talk of 24/7 a day. The blame should be on the power company for leaving the place unprotected.
Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by affable4(m): 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
SarkinYarki:

How old is the househelp?

16 years
Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by affable4(m): 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2019
Delivar:

I don't agree with you. It's not possible to watch kids 24/7. The responsibility should be on NEPA or whatever establishment in charge for not protecting that place properly.

Sure. But there are dangers all around us and our environment isn’t child friendly at all
Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by Delivar(m): 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
madgoat:
grin grin grin grin what was he looking for there? This one is not a little boy but a grown child that wont mind his business and wants to poke nose into places that nobody ask him to go.
That's how we all learnt about the world when we were kids. By exploring, touching this and that, entering here and there. We were just lucky we didn't end up like this boy who explored the wrong place. grin

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
I've a lot to say. I just don't know where to start.
greatermeme:
So, you have nothing more to say, just only"RIP"?
Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by lantres000(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
onward4life:
I swear the young Nigg was pushed into the fuse box

No Body pushed him into it. Take a good look at him it seems like he was trying to fiddle with something. I will blame two people here. The person that left the poor boy unattended to and the fu$king person that took this picture.
Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by greatermeme: 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2019
Jirair:
I've a lot to say. I just don't know where to start.
OK!
Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by onward4life(m): 12:35am On Apr 12, 2019
lantres000:

No Body pushed him into it. Take a good look at him it seems like he was trying to fiddle with something. I will blame two people here. The person that left the poor boy unattended to and the fu$king person that took this picture.

Look properly his standing point is kinda far and his hand wouldn't touch.

Asif he took a dive!

Look again
Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by sweetilicious(f): 12:50am On Apr 12, 2019
affable4:

Am pained as well.Why was the transformer not fenced? Safety should be our responsibility always.
Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by Teejay13(m): 4:22am On Apr 12, 2019
Rest in peace, poor little boy.
Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by cococandy(f): 4:35am On Apr 12, 2019
Shut the fvck up
Officialcart3rG:
The boy's Mother needs to be flogged seriously

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by DavidEsq(m): 6:49am On Apr 12, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
WHY WILL SUCH FATE BEFALL INNOCENT SOULS LIKE THIS WHILE THE LIKES OF TINUBU STILL ROAM THE EARTH.....LIFE IS REALLY UNFAIR JARE!
Are u saying Tinubu, an adult is supposed to walk into a transformer and get electrocuted? Where is thy brain, N*qqa

Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by ofwest47(m): 8:26am On Apr 12, 2019
The power distribution company concerned should be held responsible for the death of the innocent boy for exposing the life distribution panel open to the public without any form of protection.
Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by iamuye(m): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2019
XOGBADO:

In Nigeria we take a lot things for granted...
How can you mount a transformer without fencing it off??
The community leaders should be held responsible for the boys death in as much as the boy is at fault too

The boy was never at fault sir, he knows nothing as a kid.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by iamuye(m): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2019
Officialcart3rG:

The truth is those parents were very negligent, they obviously stay around there, they would have averted this if they paid attention to the child

no sir I doubt what you said is the truth cuz you were not there., I don't think from the pic it's obvious d the parents stay around there.
Re: Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos by TourismMan(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2019
Children of nowadays. They want to play with everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US / Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) / IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.