Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,351,356 members, 5,214,624 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2019 at 04:49 AM

Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 (36303 Views) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by ennyj01(m): 3:04pm On May 24
OFG1:

We were tested on basic excel operations. Usage of formulars for sum, difference, products, inserting charts and tables etc. Then operations like freezing topmost pane nd some basic pivot table operations like the use of slicers. We were also asked to save a particular document.

For MS word, usual copy nd paste operations, insert break, use of word art etc. Just master the contents of the task bar in MS word nd excel.

About the Essay, is it only argumentative essay that are asked? Please can you remember some of the topics that were asked during your own AC?
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Laryfrosh: 1:34pm On May 25
ennyj01:

About the Essay, is it only argumentative essay that are asked? Please can you remember some of the topics that were asked during your own AC?
I can remember just d topic I wrote on...
Should government spend more money on constructing roads and highways or spend more money on public transport

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by OFG1(m): 5:55pm On May 25
ennyj01:

Causes of reducing quality of life in Urban cities and how to solve the problem. That was the topic i wrote on. I think there was a topic on children's access to social media/internet (i really cant remember all 3 topics)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Oluwatomiwa10: 11:44am On Jun 18
EmmanuelCena:

There are many things to think about, and yes, the pay is probably the most important.

You'll be surprised that many you'll meet at the interview centres are graduate trainees with other banks.

To correct my post, the pay is in fact, the MOST IMPORTANT
Next in line is the work condition, how employee-friendly are they?
Those who are working in wema. Uba, etc will understand

Is UBA working condition not good.
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by EmmanuelCena(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18
Oluwatomiwa10:

Is UBA working condition not good.

I don't understand.
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Lordgoro(m): 12:53pm On Jul 20
Can you please help me with dragnet past questions?
Kayodeoduniyi@gmail.com
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by souljar(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Polaris Bank Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2019 / Polaris Bank Limited Entry-level Recruitment 2019 Thread / Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018

Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company / Things Interviewers Say That Confirm You Won't Get An Offer / 9 Jobs In Nigeria That Dont Require A University Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.