Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 (67905 Views)

Polaris Bank Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2019 / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Apply For Indepent Electoral Comission ( INEC) Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by ennyj01(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2019
OFG1:

We were tested on basic excel operations. Usage of formulars for sum, difference, products, inserting charts and tables etc. Then operations like freezing topmost pane nd some basic pivot table operations like the use of slicers. We were also asked to save a particular document.

For MS word, usual copy nd paste operations, insert break, use of word art etc. Just master the contents of the task bar in MS word nd excel.

About the Essay, is it only argumentative essay that are asked? Please can you remember some of the topics that were asked during your own AC?
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Laryfrosh: 1:34pm On May 25, 2019
ennyj01:

About the Essay, is it only argumentative essay that are asked? Please can you remember some of the topics that were asked during your own AC?
I can remember just d topic I wrote on...
Should government spend more money on constructing roads and highways or spend more money on public transport

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by OFG1(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2019
ennyj01:

Causes of reducing quality of life in Urban cities and how to solve the problem. That was the topic i wrote on. I think there was a topic on children's access to social media/internet (i really cant remember all 3 topics)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Oluwatomiwa10: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2019
EmmanuelCena:

There are many things to think about, and yes, the pay is probably the most important.

You'll be surprised that many you'll meet at the interview centres are graduate trainees with other banks.

To correct my post, the pay is in fact, the MOST IMPORTANT
Next in line is the work condition, how employee-friendly are they?
Those who are working in wema. Uba, etc will understand

Is UBA working condition not good.
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by EmmanuelCena(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oluwatomiwa10:

Is UBA working condition not good.

I don't understand.
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Lordgoro(m): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
Can you please help me with dragnet past questions?
Kayodeoduniyi@gmail.com
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by souljar(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hmm
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by YellowGarri007: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2019
Lol, off course all entry level in Zenith is contract (Whether first class o, 2.1 o or 2.2) except if you're coming in with an ICAN in hand. Then you'll be given ET position (salary is still 131k). People actually think Zenith pay big money. They were paying 75k before they increase it to 101k last year june. Make una no pm me again o. I no dey reply. If you wanna know how to get in talk here I'll give you step by step on how to go about it but just know say na Contract job of 101k with no other benefit for 4years before getting promoted to ET (Non-negotiable).

Boss I was invited but my school gave me just statement of results, is it an issue?
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by sameereinstein(m): 7:24am On Jan 08, 2020
Myjumie:
Pls can I have a copy? Myjummie@gmail.com

Please can you send the past questions to me.
Thank you
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Vsammi1: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
I've you ever been lost before trying to locate a place??

Well, I have and it happened years ago before Google map became popular.

I was in Lagos for the first time to write my post-utme and I was trying to locate Unilag from the bus Park at Oshodi.

I asked a few passers-by for direction but I became all the more confused as different people said different things.

I spent about 2hr 30 min wandering around with my heavy bag. Seeing I wasn't making any progress, I made my way back to the bus Park.

The experience was not funny at all becasue I spent double the amount of money I was supposed to spend (money that I did not have) and I also wasted a lot of time.

Thankfully my brother's friend who was then a student of unilag came to pick me and in about 45minutes we were at unilag gate.

So what's the difference? He knew way!

My experience above is what so many people are currently experiencing in making money online trying to figure out things on their own.

They are wasting time and money trying to figure out things all on their own.

Why not save yourself money that you cannot afford to waste and let someone who knows the way grab your hands instead of wandering online.

This is what I did last year and I still do the same today. I don't venture into an on-line business no matter the hype without firstly seeking out an expert's guidance through their courses and training.

As a result, I have a lot of these courses just sitting on my hard drive and I have carefully selected the best ones to help anyone start making money online depending on whichever vehicle they choose; whether it is affiliate marketing, Ecommerce, Facebook marketing, freelancing etc

Hit me up to get it for a token.

"Why not give out for free?", you may ask. This is so only those who know the value of these courses will reach out and not Freebie-seekers who will never take action.

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

4. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

5. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

6. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just #5, 000.

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Myjumie(f): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2020
Hello there... I didn't get the past questions too. Wishing you success
sameereinstein:

Please can you send the past questions to me.
Thank you
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by sameereinstein(m): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2020
Myjumie:
Hello there... I didn't get the past questions too. Wishing you success
Thank you dear
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by ennyj01(m): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by ennyj01(m): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by DSuperiorBrand: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
Vickydrizzy:
Goodmorning Guys,

Success in advance for those who took the test yesterday. please note that you might get a mail before the end of tomorrow and if am right just like last year when i applied the Assessment center would be this Saturday at Lagos in Churchgate, Victoria Island. Please start getting set to travel. If you scale through this stage you be going for medicals and within 2 weeks training school. I wish you all the best of luck.

I was once like you guys last year when i applied and now my story has changed. The assessment center has four (4) different stages and it all going to be one day from 7:30 am to 5 pm.

As regard to the pay structure all the blogs carrying the pay structure of Polaris bank are actually wrong. You would be paid monthly and also benefit quarterly allowance after confirmation. It actually armed robber salary, if you know you know.

Contract staff in Polaris bank earn 75k a month and quarterly of up to 30k. Now imagine what a full staff would be earning.

Please, I'll like to have your WhatsApp contact. Thanks in advance
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by AbdoolAY(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
Vickydrizzy:

SEA - senior executives assistant.

You are entering as EA.

Hi Vicky, trust you are doing well. Please, could you help with information on how much Polaris pay during training before EA.
Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Abasbby: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Good morning all
Please anyone here who partake in Polaris bank apptitude test invitation??
Please indicate
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
If you mean the test on April 9th, yeah, i wrote the test
Abasbby:
Good morning all
Please anyone here who partake in Polaris bank apptitude test invitation??
Please indicate
Re: Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Saacole: 3:42am On Apr 22, 2022
Myjumie:
Pls can I have a copy? Myjummie@gmail.com

Hello Danny Paul I know this is rather old but right now I need the dragnet pass question as I'm scheduled to have my assessment tomorrow. Please kindly send to me, my email address is ooluwatobii10@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" / Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative / Diamond Bank Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.