Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Must Northerners Die As President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Northerners Die As President? (508 Views)

Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down / Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory / Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Northerners Die As President? by naija2much: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2010
I'm still trying to figure it all out! Abacha died there, Yar Adua died there and 'almighty' IBB want to go there and carve his coffin! Why?
Re: Must Northerners Die As President? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2010
have you heard of 72 virgins? wink
Re: Must Northerners Die As President? by naija2much: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2010
MrPrsdent:

have you heard of 72 virgins? wink

Tell me about it.
Re: Must Northerners Die As President? by AndreUweh(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2010
Balewa, M. Muhammed, Abacha and Yar'adua died while still on the throne.
Re: Must Northerners Die As President? by naija2much: 8:01am On Sep 14, 2010
And another Northerner thinks he's placenta is buried there!
Re: Must Northerners Die As President? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2010
naija2much:

And another Northernes thinks he's placenta is buried there!

LOL grin grin grin grin
Re: Must Northerners Die As President? by tpiah: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2010
more like must they be killed as president.
Re: Must Northerners Die As President? by Mobinga: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2010
Men are to Vagina, as
Northerners are to the Nigerian Presidency
Re: Must Northerners Die As President? by naija2much: 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2010
me, i prefer Osama to IBB-honestly.
Re: Must Northerners Die As President? by vigasimple(m): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2010
Yes oo, they are 'BORN TO RULE' nothwithstanding their incompetence, inept and inability to string together a good future based vision and policy.

Even, our so called first graduate Preident was reading from his press statement and scripts about 7 pointless agenda and visionless 2020.

Unless we have a Northern leader who knows what good governance, leadership and becominga President is all about, they will continue to vie for the office and abuse the office of the Presidency without nothing to show for it except milking the nations cover dry and borrow more.

Before OBJ all the government before him have huge foreign debt with no foreign reserve.

I have said it number without times that a school cert drop out in the South is better than all those Political elite in the North.

(1) (Reply)

Northern Youths Ask Pdp To Respect Zoning / I Can End Violent Crimes With 5,000 Policemen — Ribadu ! / Ribadu Calls For Bola Ige's Immortalization !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.