Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam (377 Views)

Father Who Ran Into Burning House To Save Baby Twins Gets Burned Beyond Recognit / Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Oyhewande92018: 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
Abdul Salam is 4 months old
An Appeal fro a pained Mother .
"It all started when he was just two and half weeks old. I notice he was coughing seriously ,so I took him t Bowen tea hospital in ogbomoso where he was given drug but the cough still got worse .After 2 weeks,I took him back and they carried an X-ray test on him whereby the doctor stated that the heart of the baby is big ,which was supposed not to be.Hence,we were referred to UITH,Ilorin for an eco test.
The result revealed there was a large PDA implying that a hole in the heart with several pulmonary hypertension. The result was taken back to Bowen after which we were referred to OAU teaching hospital Ife,osun state for another eco test.this test also reveled that the veins that carried the blood from the heart to the body is too tiny and his heart was working with force.Thereby the only solution is to perform urgent surgery on the baby.
The surgery cost 3.5million Naira although, we have raised 1million naira leaving us with a balance of 2.5million naira to go.I here by solicit for your support to help my baby live .No amount is too small but time is much limited .May God reward u with abundance as u help me to bear this huge burden.Ameen.Account name:Oladapo Simiyat Account number: 0724383573 Bank Access Bank. For further enquiries please contact thse numbers: Mother: 08146975151,father: 07062302163

1 Share

Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Oyhewande92018: 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
cry
Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by dynamic006(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
kindly push this to the front page , ejo

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Consider As Domestic Violence In My Relationship? / . / Contract Manufacturing For Those Interested In Starting Manufacturing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.