Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University (36838 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Bags PHD - Doctorate Degree From Ghana University - Pictures / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University / Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by karnap(m): 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
where is the university located in Nigeria,?
the school will still come out and debunked it again,and this time,they might sued him if its false,where is the university located inside uni lag or they send the certificate for him from Europe
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Freethesis: 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
And this is news?

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by GreatResearcher: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
wamiikechukwu:
Celebrities and fake news... Hope this ain't fake too.

I don't see how and why someone should lie just to stay relevant.

One of My principle in life is enjoy every day like it's your last

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.
Can u build me an app dat can determines a woman's body count?

4 Likes

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by YoungAncient1: 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
Bolognese:
Benin Republic

o thanks for the info. But is it affiliated to unilag?
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
So why was he lying that UNILAG, the best university in Nigeria awarded him a doctorate degree?
Best what?
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Heyzee5: 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
Even the pics look fake abi shey nah only me dey see am!?
Check my signature to make legit income online.
Thank me later. wink
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nigerians and their cravings for a title. What would make a man go to that extent to create a false impression and narrative only to be debunked? Nigerians focus so much on the title that people who studied Architecture or Engineering want to be addressed as "Architect or Engineer" before their names. This is so preposterous and vainglorious.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by castrol180(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
European American university awarding unaccredited degree to ina
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by karnap(m): 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
greggng:
Are they saying unilag didn't Give him the honour? ...is the picture am seeing here photoshoped
uni lag debunked it two days ago, they mentioned people they conferred with doctorate degree
they even say the color of the gown is not theirs.
what a shame.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by lanray475: 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
delugajackson:
Another lie to cover up the previous lie. He thinks we are all kids here. Does the European University not have a Twitter handle?

Why does it have to take another of E-money's handles to acknowledge his conferment? This issue has only exposed E-money as an opportunistic no-collar-criminal, a fake-lifer and a fraud.
fake or not..he is richer than your family lineage..go hustle bro
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by lekkan(m): 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
grin angry grin grin grin
You're a big frog angry grin grin
GreatResearcher:
Can u build me an app dat can determines a woman's body count?
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Bolognese: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
LOL... Not at all Sir.

This one dey dash Honoris Causa to anyone with the dough.

YoungAncient1:
o thanks for the info. But is it affiliated to unilag?

1 Like

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by SimplePlan34: 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
Good
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by karnap(m): 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
Bolognese:
LOL... Not at all Sir.
This one dey dash Honoris Causa to anyone with the dough.
I didn't see e.money in the pictures
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by MartinsD12(m): 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
Tessyama1:
Two days after UNILAG debunked reports that Five star music boss, E-Money did not receive a Honorary Doctorate Degree from their institution, his company has congratulated him and put up a new institution.

According to a new post on Five Star's official Instagram, the billionaire business man received his Honorary Doctorate Degree in Business Management and Corporate Governance from the European-American University.

"Congratulations to our chairman on his amazing achievement / Award Honorary Doctorate Degree in Business Management and Corporate Governance from the European-American University. Many more blessings and more grace as you go on @iam_emoney1 @iam_mrse @iam_kcee .. #itistoolatetofail" the post read.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/e-money-received-his-honorary-doctorate-degree-from-the-european-american-university-not-unilag.html

No source or official statement from the university confirming this, this is absolutely fake
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Bolognese: 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
So? na me be E-money photographer

karnap:

I didn't see e.money in the pictures
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by 1Straff: 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by CheedyJ(m): 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
Wen dey cast diz one sef,him go say na asia-oceania university.. Anyways, wats my own.
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by wakes: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
wow
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by mysteryman2014: 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
Which university be European American university, I beg make them park one side with this kain fakest news

1 Like

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Isoduwa(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
soberdrunk:
Who will we send to Dominica to confirm? angry

Buhari because he like travel � well well �
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Groovenaija360(m): 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by wiloy2k8(m): 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
nanakgh:
To each his own, but if I had his money, public clout and approval would mean nothing to me. My life with the love of my life, our kids and my ability to help my family and the poor and the needy would be my joy and happiness.

I'd spend all day playing Xbox and PS with my kids and having long talks and gossiping with the wife. But then again, to each his own. smiley

Exactly my life style
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Bellotelli: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
fraudulent universities all over. Tuehh!!!
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Popmaster2019(f): 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
PhD?
Wawu!
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by salford: 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
Never heard of the Uni before..hope its not one of these online fake ones where people buy non accredited degrees.
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by ireneidiva(f): 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
karnap:
where is the university located in Nigeria,?
the school will still come out and debunked it again,and this time,they might sued him if its false,where is the university located inside uni lag or they send the certificate for him from Europe
Debunk, sue. Don't kill English please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Empress Njama Cuts Her Long Hair / ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song / Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.