Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University (36835 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Bags PHD - Doctorate Degree From Ghana University - Pictures / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University / Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by okoyeizu: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2019
Thank God for Google...the university was established in 2003...now,tell me what the 50years is doing in that picture? All this celebrities and lies

1 Like

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Can u build me an app dat can determines a woman's body count?

Please can you explain better, so I can know whether it's possible or not.
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by LyfeJennings(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2019
Ode ni bobo yi sha
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Chubhie: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2019
nanakgh:
To each his own, but if I had his money, public clout and approval would mean nothing to me. My life with the love of my life, our kids and my ability to help my family and the poor and the needy would be my joy and happiness.

I'd spend all day playing Xbox and PS with my kids and having long talks and gossiping with the wife. But then again, to each his own. smiley
That's the good quiet life bro cool

1 Like

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2019
A Doctor who Runs a shipping company? Did he pay to get the Doctorate Degrees?

Ridiculous, i must say. grin
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Zigdore: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2019
soberdrunk:
Who will we send to Dominica to confirm? angry

Hahahahahha. Just what I was thinking.?
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2019
Tessyama1:
Two days after UNILAG debunked reports that Five star music boss, E-Money did not receive a Honorary Doctorate Degree from their institution, his company has congratulated him and put up a new institution.

According to a new post on Five Star's official Instagram, the billionaire business man received his Honorary Doctorate Degree in Business Management and Corporate Governance from the European-American University.

"Congratulations to our chairman on his amazing achievement / Award Honorary Doctorate Degree in Business Management and Corporate Governance from the European-American University. Many more blessings and more grace as you go on @iam_emoney1 @iam_mrse @iam_kcee .. #itistoolatetofail" the post read.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/e-money-received-his-honorary-doctorate-degree-from-the-european-american-university-not-unilag.html

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2019
Tessyama1:
Two days after UNILAG debunked reports that Five star music boss, E-Money did not receive a Honorary Doctorate Degree from their institution, his company has congratulated him and put up a new institution.

According to a new post on Five Star's official Instagram, the billionaire business man received his Honorary Doctorate Degree in Business Management and Corporate Governance from the European-American University.

"Congratulations to our chairman on his amazing achievement / Award Honorary Doctorate Degree in Business Management and Corporate Governance from the European-American University. Many more blessings and more grace as you go on @iam_emoney1 @iam_mrse @iam_kcee .. #itistoolatetofail" the post read.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/e-money-received-his-honorary-doctorate-degree-from-the-european-american-university-not-unilag.html

Cash 'n' Carry things.
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by BlackPantherCri: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
Upton:
Lol. But his brother mentioned Unilag on IG na. Is European-American university up to 50 already? I am not understanding.

It is even unilag logo I'm seeing on the 50 banner
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by karnap(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
ireneidiva:
Debunk, sue. Don't kill English please.
Oga check the past tense
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by ireneidiva(f): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
karnap:
Oga check the past tense
You were suppose to write in the present tense.
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Raphchuks: 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
lanray475:
Pls I need somebody to bleep right now..

What's bleep?
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Raphchuks: 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
lanray475:
Pls I need somebody to bleep right now..
What's bleep?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid / Twitter: Linda Ikeji Is In Trouble Again With Femi Kuti (see Screenshots) / Empress Njama Cuts Her Long Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.