Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,015 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos (44834 Views)

Senate: Obiano’s Wife, Ebelechukwu Kneels Down As Onitsha Traders Pray For Her / EFCC Releases Willie Obiano And His Wife, Ebelechukwu / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
Anambra state governor, Willie Obiano pictured with his wife Ebelechukwu Obiano (Osodieme) at their home in America.

The governor who is said to be on vacation abroad and is set to return as soon as possible - once revealed in an interview that he was already an established man in the US before he accepted the mandate to lead the people of Anambra.

He said; “Look, let me tell you, I’m a wealthy person before I came here as a governor. I didn’t come here to steal, because there is nothing here for me to steal. “I was enjoying my wealth in the United States of America with my family before I was approached to come and do this job as a governor.

“I had already made good money before venturing into politics. I was relishing in the comfort of my house, with swimming pool, basketball court and other good things in the United States before providence brought me here.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/anambra-governor-obiano-spotted-chilling-with-wife-in-the-us-photos.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by Officialgarri: 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Person go get fine wife like this and another man is tearing her kpekus.

Well, the man is also tearing another girl's kpekus. Two can play the game.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by Amatarasha(f): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
My govenor

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by Denikayan: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
Anambra loot sweet die

This guy sign MOU pass any living thing on Earth

Whats the status of the Airport he did ground breaking ceremony for grin grin grin 0%

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
Chaiii

We done elect drunkard......

Lolzzzzz

Obianom.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
Denikayan:
Anambra loot sweet die

Whats the status of the Airport he did ground braking ceremony for grin grin grin 0%

Ur people are dying of drought in ebonyi state.

U not needed here.

19 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by mightyhaze: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
We have made good money we have made good money,is that not what these guys keep saying. I heard one was not worth upto 50billion naira before doing 8years ,. But now worth over a trillion.
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by Abaje195(m): 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
see the way some ppl are busy praising the criminal...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by delugajackson: 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
Na enjoyment go kill this man. He just went to the U.S to chill and he's not even on official duty. Who does that? Spending tax-payers money on amorous trips. What do we call this?

That a governor would abandon the security of his state, leaving it to the fate of Hersmen invasion and senseless marauders to embark on a futile trip, a trip that adds nothing of immense value to the country or the average Anambrarian. This is an insult on our collective intelligence.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by 9jahotblog: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
This governor is a clueless looter, how could you be lieing this way. he should please tell us the current debt profile of the state. also why did he accept to contest for governorship seat. in 2 years time, his tenure will end. he's only trying to tell the general public that he's not looting the state treasury but he's collecting bogus salaries and security votes allowance every month.

5 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by Amuocha: 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
Tinubu can not enter US now. grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by GodIsBiafran: 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
angry Look at his eyes. The drug addict is already high as fvck angry

8 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Yoruba Muslim repeat after me...

Allahu Akbar !

I don't hv time for sand play again,

Look for ur mate.
Goodnight

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
Obiano the Best Governor in the South East.

Enjoy your time, our amiable Governor!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by emeijeh(m): 12:30am On Apr 12, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Obiano the Best Governor in the South East.

Enjoy your time, our amiable Governor!

Palmie-able governor you mean? grin
Look at his eyes.
I am sure he took something cheesy

34 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by nwabobo: 3:03am On Apr 12, 2019
Denikayan:
Anambra loot sweet die

Whats the status of the Airport he did ground braking ceremony for grin grin grin 0%

Still at MOU level.

4 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by Mace0lane: 4:49am On Apr 12, 2019
PDP supporters wailing like fools, if you ask they produce any governor among the foolish PDP governors in the East whose performance is 1/10th of this man’s they are denigrating n insulting anyhow none of them will be able to say a thing.

Imagine any fool insulting this man when foolish hopeless failed governors like Ugwauyi Umahi n Ikpeazu that was sharing kerosine are being praised ?!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by globemoney: 5:06am On Apr 12, 2019
nwabobo:

Still at MOU level.
Still at the level Peter Obi left it after 8 years tenure and oil boom lol

3 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by globemoney: 5:07am On Apr 12, 2019
9jahotblog:
This governor is a clueless looter, how could you be lieing this way. he should please tell us the current debt profile of the state. also why did he accept to contest for governorship seat. in 2 years time, his tenure will end. he's only trying to tell the general public that he's not looting the state treasury but he's collecting bogus salaries and security votes allowance every month.
Mention 2 governors in Nigeria performing better than him or shut your ignorant mouth up!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by Megfrivolous: 6:09am On Apr 12, 2019
Abaje195:
see the way some ppl are busy praising the criminal...

That's this country for them, they celebrate incompetence and failure, applaud criminals and ratify vice.

3 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by michlins(m): 6:54am On Apr 12, 2019
Osagyefo98:

U not needed here.
the entitlement mindset some of you posses eh. Aside from that fly over, what else is obiano spending Anambra revenue on. Stop being foolish for once bro
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by helinues: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2019
Enjoy yourself sir.. Life has no duplicate

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 12, 2019
michlins:
the entitlement mindset some of you posses eh. Aside from that fly over, what else is obiano spending Anambra revenue on. Stop being foolish for once bro

We will him

Save. Ebonyi state first coz water is life
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by michlins(m): 7:14am On Apr 12, 2019
Osagyefo98:

We will him

Save. Ebonyi state first coz water is life
learn English first and we talk. Meanwhile am not from Ebonyi state

4 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 12, 2019
michlins:
learn English first and we talk. Meanwhile am not from Ebonyi state

Then speak for yourself, professor Achebe.
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by Ziggylady(f): 7:30am On Apr 12, 2019
Osagyefo98:

U not needed here.

Afonja boy,the dude is a fellow afonja like you

Keep deceiving yourselves here.

12 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by crackhouse(m): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2019
This man is always looking drunk.
Re: Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos by nwabobo: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2019
globemoney:

Still at the level Peter Obi left it after 8 years tenure and oil boom lol

Dud Peter Obi promise you an airport? Peter Obi told us an airport wasn't a priority; one thing you cabtvtaje away from him is honesty which Obiano lacks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Door-To-Door Campaign For Buhari & Osinajo: Pretty Ladies Employed (Photos) / Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.