Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) (42040 Views)

Tips For Sharing The Road With Large Trucks To Avoid Accidents!! / Germany Opens Electric Highway For Trucks To Curb Pollution (photos) / Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2019
Joromi12:
Nigeria is a zoo no doubt. if all govt agencies patronised this man. he would have expanded thereby creating jobs. Why is the black man so backward
If Dangote were Innoson, the case would have been different.

We are so sentimental in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by ibietela2(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2019
Always chasing after government contracts
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Rolings: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2019
Yet Ibos will make you believe Buhari FG hates ibos and is killing ibo businesses, here is a FG agency patronizing them and many many others have patronized innoson but that wont satisfy children of hate.
before innoson, one of the biggest supplier of vehicles to FG is coscharis also an iboman, yet all we hear is how Buhari hate ibos
the head of our sovereign wealth fund is an iboman, when a damning report on SWF came out you all shouted Buhari when an iboman is the head of SWF.
Like someone said
'ibos are their own real problem"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by freemi(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2019
IgbosAreOsus:
watch how OSU people will start masturbatlng on this thread and beating their hairy flat chests grin

wHEN WE ALL know that those vehicles where only assembled in Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
its d same thng. It doesnt matter at all
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2019
Joromi12:
Nigeria is a zoo no doubt. if all govt agencies patronised this man. he would have expanded thereby creating jobs. Why is the black man so backward

black man is sick in the head

And mentally traumatised
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
. If Dangote were Innoson, the case would have been different.
We are so sentimental in Nigeria.
I don't think so

Quit that victim mentality common among our people
The government is not a serious one
End of Discussion
it has nothing to do wity ethnicity
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by frowland(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2019
mancanoe:
Made in Nigeria... Proudly 9ja.

Yea, nice one!
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2019
If not for the high price of innoson cars, it's worth a try. At least we should buy something new and not leftovers from abroad.

Oga, try reduce your price or make middle class types that we can buy from let's say 2.5m upward.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Rolings: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2019
Joromi12:

why should FG patronize only innoson, are you that daft? is innoson the only car manufacturer?
its not about black man being backward but your stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by AMI3(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

Assembled in Nigeria not made in Nigeria.

Ipob miscreants and lies, no wonder thier iPob terrorist Leader now IndecentStar.

I hate those people with passion, my elder brother got married to a girl from that tribe I made sure the marriage didn't work out, I Chase her out of the home

And what are u? grin
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

Ipob miscreants and lies, no wonder thier iPob terrorist Leader now IndecentStar.

I hate those people with passion, my elder brother got married to a girl from that tribe I made sure the marriage didn't work out, I Chase her out of the home

And what are u?

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by henryobinna(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2019
FindX:
FG just dey help this man life yet the mumu no wan blow.
why do you call him a mumu and what made you think he has not 'blown'?

Dude has been in this auto business for years and also sells cars to other African countries, maybe because you don't see his cars around youy that's why you come to the summary of 'he no want blow'...

And by the way refrain from calling someone better than you derogatory names, it'll help you in the long run.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Amanew(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2019
mancanoe:
Thunder rape u there!
Made in Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by frowland(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

Not assembled, it is built in Nigeria. The vehicle is/was made in Nigeria. Try to know the difference.
Assembly means the vehicle have its oversea trademark, then the parts shipped down and assembled.
The other is a local conglomerate and NG registered trademark name owned by a Nigerian. Even if he buys 100% of the parts from overseas, its still made in Nigeria. Thanks.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
This government patronise igbos more than any government ever in Nigeria.... yet the stupid igbos still hat the Buhari

Yorubas are not only stupid, they are dumb, morons, urchings, jobless, fugitives and vagabonds.

Shame on you sophisticated morons.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by MakeItBiz: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2019
Let them support this man so we can take Nigeria to the next level

KINDLY VISIT OUR SITE FOR EVERYTHING ENTREPRENEURSHIP

https://www.makeitglobal.biz/
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by kuntash: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

Dont you think including your family issues online like this is quite unrelated to the thread as well as unnecessary too?

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Man2utd(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

Your level of bitterness is just too high.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Oguieke(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2019
all my vehicles are made in Nigeria. proudly nija.
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by BrownRoofRep: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

Cone head jobless coward. You are in cefya pain.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by RZArecta2(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

lol grin sad pikin

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2019
kaen1317:
Igbo haters should come and comment please.

Igbos are the most spiteful tribe on earth. This is delivered to a federal parastatal, the government they hate with passion, the party they hate with passion. They state governors didnt do this neither did the previous government. The same government has successfully given Ariria markets and its environs constant power supply but still doesnt mean their hatred is reduced.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Rebelutionary: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2019
kaen1317:
Its too early for this nonsense abeg...this admin has really brought IVM to the fore in its "buy Nigeria" agenda!!
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Denikayan: 10:33am On Apr 12, 2019
The mobile coffins look nice
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by clintino700(m): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

Your marriage too will be destroy by someone else.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by seguno2: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2019
mancanoe:

Not yet there until our president and other public office holders, as well as their jobless but numerous aides, use made in Nigeria vehicles.
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Chibuzzz(m): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

U need Christ in your life

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by seguno2: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2019
Kendumazy:
Good one. Let the change start from the top.

The top as in the president
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Megfrivolous: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2019
kaen1317:
is everything about hate ??

Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

let all us keep assembling if it will help our economy.

just listen to yourself, you are happy and proud because you destroyed not just anyone's marriage but your elder brothers, the length you have taken your hate to, hurting your own bro.
how does it concern the people on this platform, why are you telling us

thunderfirebuha:

Yorubas are not only stupid, they are dumb, morons, urchings, jobless, fugitives and vagabonds.

Shame on you sophisticated morons.

Amanew:
Thunder rape u there!
Made in Biafra

do you feel better now ?

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by seguno2: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2019
onatisi:
good to see the nigerian government patronizing innoson and other local companies

Is this the first time or they are only being loud about this one
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by JoeOdion(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

I am from Edo before you start taking irrelevant shots. I would only tell you evil that Can ruin a man's life like you've done will get repaid one day or another, whether or down your lineage. It will definitely come. I pray God will have mercy on you for your wickedness due to bigotry of the highest kind. It's your type that frown on Rwandan genocide but will be up for it if it was in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Donchukz(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

Bro,r.i.p in advance,because greater things will be coming out every day from the region of the rising sun

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) / KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) / How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.