Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) (42041 Views)

Tips For Sharing The Road With Large Trucks To Avoid Accidents!! / Germany Opens Electric Highway For Trucks To Curb Pollution (photos) / Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by bishopkay: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

Assembled in Nigeria not made in Nigeria.

Ipob miscreants and lies, no wonder thier iPob terrorist Leader now IndecentStar.

I hate those people with passion, my ******** got married to a girl from that tribe I made sure the marriage didn't work out, I Chase her out of the home

You go die ooo... hate go kill you. You are hating on people who don't even know you exist!

And for the records, his cars are made in Nigeria! Cry from now till tomorrow it doesn't erase that fact

1 Like

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by MrGerald(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

Ipob miscreants and lies, no wonder thier iPob terrorist Leader now IndecentStar.

I hate those people with passion, my ******** got married to a girl from that tribe I made sure the marriage didn't work out, I Chase her out of the home

They even see you as a subhuman and don't need anything to do with you, they've got class, live with it or die.
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Princeton92(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2019
Innoson stop giving us repeatedly photos everywhere all the time cause its boring,
We love alright but let's see more photos from all angles maybe, it'll be cooler!!!
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Zigdore: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

I hate those people with passion, my ******** got married to a girl from that tribe I made sure the marriage didn't work out, I Chase her out of the ho

Assembled in Nigeria not made in Nigeria."
You are very right
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Leave them!

If the government was against them would they be patronized.

Abi they think the government doesn't have a choice?

It's not a donation.
how old are you guys if I may ask? your IQs is beyond sickening!
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Win051087(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
kernel001:

Hahaha.... You're living with the weight of bitterness, robbed your brother of love, because of your hatred for a people.

Secondly, you're semi illiterate,
These companies that manufactures components for Apple, the biggest company on earth.

1. Sony makes Camera for Apple
2.Qualcomm Inc. and Intel Corp for Chips
3.Toshiba Corp. for flash storage
4. Broadcom Ltd. for other wireless components.
5.NXP Semiconductors NV for the near-field communication chip that powers Apple Pay

According to you who makes Apple Products?............ (Sony, Toshiba, Apple, NXP)

It is the person who designs a product that owns it, he alone owns the patent right. Go back to school.

Even Samsung manufacture components for Apple.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Zigdore: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
ANSMEDIA:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwHPvV_hSME/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1334uee57pfz1

It is assembled here in Nnewi , Not Manufactured.
Innosson does not manufacture any vehicle or keke. He assembles them. His keke is a disaster am saying what I know. Go to Nnewi and verify.
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by singwa: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Seun has to do something about tribalism and hate on Nairaland. Maybe it's because of the anonymity of the users.
I've been sending reports about Nairaland to different organisations and I'll keep doing that. Maybe one day this forum will blocked, or something done about how they seem to encourage tribalism and hatred.
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by jcccccc: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

THIS SIGNATURE MIGHT NOT NECESSARILY BELONG TO A YORUBA. THIS MIGHT BE AN IPOB MISCREANT because OF HIS FIRST SENTENCE.

THE ESSENCE OF THIS SUBMISSION IS TO MAKE IT APPEAR AS IF YORUBA IS AGAINST INNOSON SO THAT ANY YORUBA THAT OPENS THIS THREAD WILL TAKE A CUE FROM IT AND CONTINUE IN SAME DIRECTION.

DO YOU KNOW THAT THE SIGNATURE 'olaniipekun' ON NAIRALAND IS OWNED BY IGBO.

SO IF HE SUBMITS A POST LIKE THE QUOTED, WE ALL BELIEVE YORUBA IS FIGHTING IGBOS BUT THIS IS WHAT IPOB TAUGHT THEM TO BE DOING ONLINE TO HELP THEIR CAUSE.

I THEREFORE CALL ON WELL-MEANING IGBOS AND YORUBAS TO JOIN HANDS AND SILENCE THE HATEFUL VOICES TRYING TO DIVIDE US ON NAIRALAND .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Richywire(m): 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
You are a fool

[/quote]
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
ollah1:

Dangote cement and glo cant be placed in the same line alongside innoson simply because those earlier two companies cant be boycotted totally in large numbers. Innoson can be, since there are way better competitors in the market and they are trusted but a country cant go if it doesnt look inward and that's exactly what this government has done which the previous didnt do.

Why didnt the previous government buy these vehicles from innoson?
Why didnt the state governors patronize this company?

It's the responsibility of the government to provide power but why didnt the previous government provide such power to an important market like Ariara?

You can twist facts as much as you can but this government in it's short tenure has provided for igbos and its region what the previous didnt do yet they hate the party, the government, president and everything that revolves around it. Hate is in your blood already so in expect nothing less from a swine and deadbrain folk like you

You should be banned for being stup1d.
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Classicalman(m): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
This government patronise igbos more than any government ever in Nigeria.... yet the stupid igbos still hat the Buhari
Shut up tribalist. Was it Buhari's father that set up the Innoson company? Eghu...
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by FindX(m): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
VulgarLee:
no be ur father mate?
You dey here tire u no owe

Your father nko?
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Chiachifranklin: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
my Brothers if u have been to his Nnewi manufacturing plant u will see wit ur eyes that all d fabrication n moulding are all done ryt in there
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
erico2k2:

how old are you guys if I may ask? your IQs is beyond sickening!

And who makes you an IQ ranking maestro?

If you have issues with my submission just critically discuss it instead of resolving to insults. angry
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by des4ella(m): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
With the kind of comments I read on diz platform on daily basis especially by our so called leaders of tomorrow eh...I fear for my country Nigeria. Religion and ethnicity has already divided us already. Trust me there's no hope for this country with our present attitude and hatred towards one another.
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by rummmy: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

Ipob miscreants and lies, no wonder thier iPob terrorist Leader now IndecentStar.they will just eat your small coins and go.. Igbo girls don't marry from waste

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Lifeless2018: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
See your big head! Epitome of foolishness

[/quote]
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Awe4luv(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

male winch!!!!!
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by rummmy: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
Afonja will be like, it did not reflect federal character..... Lousy people
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Sunsets: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
I wish some people will realize how unimportant and inconsequential their hateful opinions and actions are; they will save the energy and show love. Primitivity is not a virtue.
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by kenchop: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

congrats, you broke your ****** marriage . you have confessed now to be the wizard behind that, the next stage is for you to run mad and die. just watch and see how you will end. HATER
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Cornerstone2020(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
kaen1317:
Igbo haters should come and comment please.

Nwanne it is not every time that you bring tribalism into our discussion. it is becoming stupid I hope the people that gave Innoson this contract are not his Igbo brothers something his brothers may not have given him.
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by PoliticalChinex(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
MxreR:
Proudly made in Anambra, the light of the nation.

Made in China but assembled in 9ja
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by selemo: 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
fran6co:
Igbo amaka
Fool! grin
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by selemo: 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
kaen1317:
Igbo haters should come and comment please.
. Fool. angry
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by RichBoy247: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
This government patronise igbos more than any government ever in Nigeria.... yet the stupid igbos still hat the Buhari

Igbos hate even their brothers, how then won't they hate other people. Igbos are filled with hate and bitterness.
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by RichBoy247: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
mancanoe:
Made in Nigeria... Proudly 9ja.

You mean Assembled in Nigeria . . . . . Proudly 9ja.
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
gbosaa:

You should be banned for being stup1d.

cheesy cheesy you hate the truth grin grin grin
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by PapalsBulls(m): 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
[s]
Amanew:
Thunder rape u there!
Made in Biafra
[/s]
Why should Thunder rape him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) / KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) / How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.