Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,621 members, 7,801,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored (28398 Views)

Sold »For Sale: Sawmill With Minimum of #4k Income Daily / "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by stanliwise(m): 12:48am On Apr 12, 2019
Platony:

Please,..what is hard to believe kwanu??

If you're working with me, then you'll know i am one of such that gives/dashes cash at freelance especially if i get a good service. I remember working with one of my workers at a particular site, he talked to me about his accommodation issue dat he needed like 20k to add up to settle d issue, meanwhile, that was like d second time he has worked with me, before God & man,..I immediately transferred 20k out of d 27k i was having in my account home & abroad. I did so because d boy was devoted & hardworking from my observations. Here u are doubting 1,500 extra a man gave someone for maybe a good service he got.

My brother, He is saying d truth!!....or are u telling me u can't detect a real story from fake if u were given this project as a criminology student.

Another thing I can bet my balls on is; u are d stingy type! Yes!!

Anyways, d country has become so bad that even d truth is hard to believe. My dear friend, no matter how smart & intelligent we tend to be,..we sometimes make silly mistakes.

My advice, pray such doesn't happen to you. sad
it seem you know something we don't know, are yoi the relative of the person been scammed?
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by fash6(m): 12:48am On Apr 12, 2019
I sabi DAT guy,I de c am for iju shaga side na Toyota him de use,follo am well o
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 12, 2019
This is unbelievable
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by drmikeadams(m): 1:07am On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=onegig post=77468433]

Taxify drivers are mostly like that.

Once they are on that app they throw decency to the wind.

Took one and the transfer network was a lot itchy. Tried it twice and they debited twicd. For this guy to transfer the moneg back was a case . Reporting them to taxify yields nothing. That was the last time I used that app. At least Uber makes an effort but Taxify? Unruly drivers and users.[/quote

do u know how many riders who send fake alerts or run away after using taxify..??taxify needs to be more serious with their business..
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by drmikeadams(m): 1:13am On Apr 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I find this story hard to believe.

Question number 1; Why did you decide to give the driver extra N1500? Did he drive you above SEA level to warrant such magnanimity? Or it's your usual way of showing off to your social media friends?

Question Number 2; How come you had so much time to take the driver some pictures? Is it a way of telling your social media friends that you're balling hard with your "Personal" Driver?

Question Number 3; You were able to post the pictures of the driver and your WhatsApp "chat" easily, what stops you to post a screen shot evidence of the amount deducted "mistakenly?

Lol wey rider don dash me 30k ;pay em normal fare;buy me fuel after we go IB come back...some people naturally are good > grin ur personality;humility & character paves way for a man...

For the guy saying yorubas are criminals;;am ibo...na still yoruba man dash me the 30k...make we leave religion and tribalism e no dey help us at all

1 Like

Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by mmadu5(m): 1:58am On Apr 12, 2019
its simple USE YOUR FRIEND OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW AND CATCH HIM , SINCE HE IS AN UBER DRIVER USE ANOTHER ACCOUNT

1 Like

Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by 1Sharon(f): 2:41am On Apr 12, 2019
This could never happen with uber
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by miketayo(m): 2:49am On Apr 12, 2019
onegig:

Taxify drivers are mostly like that.

Once they are on that app they throw decency to the wind.

Took one and the transfer network was a lot itchy. Tried it twice and they debited twicd. For this guy to transfer the moneg back was a case . Reporting them to taxify yields nothing. That was the last time I used that app. At least Uber makes an effort but Taxify? Unruly drivers and users.

It's the same drivers taxify and uber use
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by benjijosh(m): 3:08am On Apr 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Question number 1; Why did you decide to give the driver extra N1500? Did he drive you above SEA level to warrant such magnanimity? Or it's your usual way of showing off to your social media friends?

Question Number 2; How come you had so much time to take the driver some pictures? Is it a way of telling your social media friends that you're balling hard with your "Personal" Driver?

Question Number 3; You were able to post the pictures of the driver and your WhatsApp "chat" easily, what stops you to post a screen shot evidence of the amount deducted "mistakenly?

1. Op deciding to give extra to the driver ain't any show off, it's called been supportive. He literally has given the driver a reason to live and hustle another day.

2. He has his WhatsApp so he can easily save his profile picture

3. 36k is not a big deal to start posting screenshot as the OP is probably bigger than that.

We should learn to live a good life. That taxi man will probably still die poor even if the OP had mistakenly transferred 4million. Why?? The op has another chance to make another money, the taxi driver doesn't stand a chance to make another one and definitely, he is going to run out of cash.

And as for you, not everyone shows off. Learn to think positively all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by JasonScoolari: 3:33am On Apr 12, 2019
MzTunechi:
Answer to Question Number 2; Obviously that's the driver's WhatsApp profile picture. Check the chat.
No answer to question 1 and 3? You failed this exam Tunechi, leave the hall. grin
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by JasonScoolari: 3:37am On Apr 12, 2019
Divay22:

How many marks Sir?
10marks each. grin
See them quoting me upandan like say I join people when kill Jesus. grin
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by JasonScoolari: 4:31am On Apr 12, 2019
yinchar:

Stupid irrelevant questions

1st Question: If he decides to be generous what’s your problem with that.

2nd Question: Common sense he got the drivers picture from his profile.

3rd Question: when did you become monitoring spirit or Police asking for the payment screenshot.

All these you questions are meaningless because the driver acknowledged that extra payment made, and he needs to refund the money back.

There is no justification for holding on to money that’s not yours.
Stupid and Meaningless, but you took your time and energy to reply a stupid question. grin

I can see how stupid one can be. cheesy
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by JasonScoolari: 4:33am On Apr 12, 2019
benjijosh:

1. Op deciding to give extra to the driver ain't any show off, it's called been supportive. He literally has given the driver a reason to live and hustle another day.

2. He has his WhatsApp so he can easily save his profile picture

3. 36k is not a big deal to start posting screenshot as the OP is probably bigger than that.

We should learn to live a good life. That taxi man will probably still die poor even if the OP had mistakenly transferred 4million. Why?? The op has another chance to make another money, the taxi driver doesn't stand a chance to make another one and definitely, he is going to run out of cash.

And as for you, not everyone shows off. Learn to think positively all the time.
36k is not a big deal? He should have just smile and let the money go since it's not a "big deal"

Ekpà
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by JasonScoolari: 4:37am On Apr 12, 2019
Platony:

Please,..what is hard to believe kwanu??

If you're working with me, then you'll know i am one of such that gives/dashes cash at freelance especially if i get a good service. I remember working with one of my workers at a particular site, he talked to me about his accommodation issue dat he needed like 20k to add up to settle d issue, meanwhile, that was like d second time he has worked with me, before God & man,..I immediately transferred 20k out of d 27k i was having in my account home & abroad. I did so because d boy was devoted & hardworking from my observations. Here u are doubting 1,500 extra a man gave someone for maybe a good service he got.

My brother, He is saying d truth!!....or are u telling me u can't detect a real story from fake if u were given this project as a criminology student.

Another thing I can bet my balls on is; u are d stingy type! Yes!!

Anyways, d country has become so bad that even d truth is hard to believe. My dear friend, no matter how smart & intelligent we tend to be,..we sometimes make silly mistakes.

My advice, pray such doesn't happen to you. sad
Your balls are only useful to those guys treating staphylococcus. Give it to them instead.
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by JasonScoolari: 4:38am On Apr 12, 2019
virago:

He didn't take the picture of the Taxify driver , can't you see it's the display picture on the driver's WhatsApp number

k.
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by JasonScoolari: 4:40am On Apr 12, 2019
Branduche:
Tomorrow now you will join in saying youth are leaders of tomorrow, but here u are showing high level of ignorance in just mere use of mobile apps. Taxify app gives u. Complete profile of your driver, WhatsApp provides u another avenue to save a pix and as for the screenshot of transaction, that's his choice to make.

Your questions are just lacking direction

Funny how hypocrites reply to questions that "lacks direction" smiley
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by MAYOWAAK: 4:41am On Apr 12, 2019
kevweflex:
That was how I bade for a car on an online auction, instead of entering $1350, I entered $13,500
Bidding ended, no one bade again. An invoice of ~$16k was issued to me. Come see sweat for my head for inside AC.

Next time, use tooth pick to count the digits before pressing SEND.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by TWOWAYMIRROR: 5:09am On Apr 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:

For your mind now, you don drop powerful points. I have never seen such a mumu comment I swear. You need to borrow sense.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 12, 2019
The picture looks more like the driver's dp.
And I don't think it's anyone's business if he desired to add to the driver's charges, it was a matter of free will. At least he waited for 3days for the driver to refund him. Haba! Don't always be a cynic Mr. That could be anyone. His mistake tho..and noone is above that.
The problem is not as bad as it sounds..if he had contacted cpd@cbn.gov.ng, I'm sure he wouldn't be worrying his mind on the taxify man.
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by alphaNomega: 5:17am On Apr 12, 2019
You see, these type of taxi drivers are the worst!
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by Harddiskng(m): 5:31am On Apr 12, 2019
When I tell people Do not attempt to help your fellow Nigerian they say I am wicked

This won’t have happened if the man just paid the exact amount of his fare and went about his business.

Again Do not attempt to help a Nigerian. Drink water and mind your business. Don’t interfere with what God is doing in their life
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 12, 2019
This one na veteran oko-ashewo driver wey port to uber/taxify

'get back to you' grin Baba no know say social media go turn am.to superstar. Him pickin for done see am sef grin
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by Memberclub(m): 5:39am On Apr 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:

OLODO

1 Like

Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by Mac2016(m): 5:41am On Apr 12, 2019
id4sho:
na MMM b dat. I didn't know I haff sense
grin
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by lexiwonder(m): 6:08am On Apr 12, 2019
tasceige:
Dhem, your amazing grace is if the driver has conscience

On the other hand.
I have a 2 bedroom flat with Master bedroom.
Fenced and gated.
Interlocking compound
Enough parking space
POP wall
Water and security.

Available for inspection!!!

Can you give send your contact to this email address ayodimeji28@gmail.com , so that we can talk.
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by Sholaco: 6:44am On Apr 12, 2019
Report to his company na
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by MzTunechi(f): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
No answer to question 1 and 3? You failed this exam Tunechi, leave the hall. grin
Lol cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by aystunt: 6:58am On Apr 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:

too much questions.. You can see d picture he posted is the picture on the guys dp. The chat with the guy is enough evidence. The man does not need to post the alert he got.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by sexyking1: 7:07am On Apr 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:

DAT pics is from the driver's whatsapp status bro. No disgrace urself

1 Like

Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by topeorekoy(m): 7:11am On Apr 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Question 1. I have done that before. It was around 11pm, leaving Victoria Island and going to Berger. All the drivers kept cancelling the trip because of the distance and they might not find any other trip out of Berger. I had to cajole one of the drivers that I was going to pay more than the normal.

Other questions have been answered
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by D1zion: 7:12am On Apr 12, 2019
handsomeyinka:

You too like questions...Are you the driver?
that's true my brother. Thanks for that question. I don't know why some people behaves like children here,very senseless. See question he's asking. This forum get some stupid people that don't deserve to be registered honestly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jack Ma Absent From Public View For Two Months After Criticizing China / How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? / Tony Elumelu-How A Copier Salesman Turned Billionaire Banker And Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.