Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos (16950 Views)

OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam / Unilorin Student Seen Struggling On A Queue To Write Their GNS Computer Based / Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos by iambabaG: 12:20am On Apr 12, 2019
Re: JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos by nephemmy(m): 12:21am On Apr 12, 2019
ehn ehn....is that true? I don't bliv it...jamb has evolved oo..nice delay 4rm em.. undecided
maybe they'll be able to have the cbt bf nextweek sunday..
once again...I congratulate jamb for achieving such a great feat.. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:32am On Apr 12, 2019
Lotel:
Brooo
grin grin nasoo bro..
Re: JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos by funkyrash(m): 1:07am On Apr 12, 2019
The exams should be scrapped entirely, if after the exams many won't be admitted, or be admitted with entirely different courses. Our education should be overhauled!
Re: JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos by basty: 4:09am On Apr 12, 2019
Every animal on Nairaland keep saying, Nigeria is a joke, is a failed state. The answer to you all is, you are all failures. You are all jokes. Who is the Nigeria we are talking about? You jokers and failures writing nonsense on Nairaland are. Never will you be called an Americans or Ghanaians. One thing that is certain is, there is no Nigeria anywhere but it is you. The earlier you realise this the better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos by Ofonimeussoh(m): 5:09am On Apr 12, 2019
Am not surprised abit,of course my cousin left the house 12pm last year to write exams,buh shockingly he called around 6pm to complain they have not yet started...
He arrived home 2am in the morning cos of Jamb ohhhh
Re: JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos by Effiongdbest: 5:21am On Apr 12, 2019
Oduduwa what??
Re: JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos by Adedapo57: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2019
The same thing happened in Ibadan CBT centre sasa ui dlc they they transferred some candidate who had issues with their center over to the CBT center and as at 10pm they were still therr6
Re: JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos by steve6: 7:36am On Apr 12, 2019
What a country!!!
Re: JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos by tommenoh(m): 7:51am On Apr 12, 2019
It beats my imagination, how things like these, could still happen. My son was given a center, 80km away from where we stay, (ikot ekpene from uyo), and he returned by 7.40pm from an exam that was to have started by 1.30.i got worried and was contemplating sending envoys out to search for him, until he showed up. Though the first day of jamb is always problematic, but how do u use a so near dead center like IMF, located in the interiors, where not enough preparations is done to Carter for over 300 students coming per batch and facilities are not in tip top shape, beats me how they scaled thru approval
Re: JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos by onimama4real(m): 8:32am On Apr 12, 2019
you people have let them forgotten their copy n paste things, Bleep Nigeria
Re: JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2019
jamb, INEC and all. govt agencies have all failed us... imagine an examination body with one year to prepare and they failed woefully.. same as INEC... association of useless people..
Re: JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos by Blacksavage: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2019
Yamayama na im full these country... Abeg next
Re: JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos by chikago1: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
I went to my centre at 7 am , left at a 1:15 pm without even login in. First, it was electrical problems then computer problems followed by more electrical and computer problems. I tireĆ²
Re: JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos by ATOZ9999(m): 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
so shameful

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar / Information About Pre-degree Form / AAUA Departmental Cut-off Mark For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise Is Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.