Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! (14281 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Toseenlove: 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
shaybebaby:

Everything she expects from her man.

GBAM
This Is 10,000 Volts

The Lazy Mofo Right Now!!!

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Toseenlove: 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
lilwetdick:

What is this one saying, this is just gallant rubbish

there are many successful single men without women and do not need them in their lives.

men are more hardworking and goal oriented when they are single than when married

many men nowadays do not need companionship

Most men do not reach the peak of their success until there is a woman by their side( the most ridiculous statement i have ever read), nowadays many single men are building without any motivation or encouragement from women, infact the women are the one discouraging them, many men now are reaching the peak of their career without women by their side.

As In.....everytime she sounds like crap. I always skip her long thrash epistle....
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

Your sarcastic "OK" doesn't not change anything, I have passed my message across.

thank you for your kind words smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Omoge87(f): 1:06am On Apr 14, 2019
cyprus000:
In all my life, I've never seen vapidity, stupidity and insipidity so boorishly consummated in imbecility like these ignominious clowns have made possible.

To point the economy as reason for this wanton jejune display, is tantamount to giving a dog a bad name to hang hit. I mean; this is a crying testament of botched upbringing encumbered in labyrinth of sybaritic leeching.

It will be futile trying to force a spark of intellect in these execrable heap of otiosity

cheesy cheesy cheesy - what on earth?
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by MissRaine69(f): 11:06am On Apr 14, 2019
Never understood the “dependency” syndrome that is currently prevailing as a lot of these women that purport to be independent are far from it. In a marriage or relationship despite having an income will not contribute to any household expenses. However who allows this situation to prevail? If a man insists on being the only one to shoulder the financial burden why are we surprised this behaviour is still rife?

Men have created this problem let’s be honest. A real man made scenario here!

I have a really good job so does he, I don’t look at him to fund my lifestyle as the lifestyle existed before I met him. That is my responsibility. If I see something he likes I will get it and not because I am expecting him to automatically reciprocate. He does the same. I don’t demand anything from him what he does is because he wants to. There is no goal to empty anyone’s pocket as someone stupidly remarked. Most women don’t get this aspect of a relationship . And by most women I refer to my fellow country womenfolk of Nigeria.

What some women do is “expect” the man to be a second source of income. Expect him to buy all the things she cannot afford to buy herself unfortunately some men do take up the mantle and do exactly that. And now they have set a precedent.

The entitlement aspect does exist but as long as some men allow it, as long as they continue to indulge the whims of these women showing off on social media etc this is not going to end.

A balanced argument should have also looked at the role men play not how women are solely to blame. A problem always has a source identify that source first.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Ginalex(f): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2019
kiss kiss
MissRaine69:
Never understood the “dependency” syndrome that is currently prevailing as a lot of these women that purport to be independent are far from it. In a marriage or relationship despite having an income will not contribute to any household expenses. However who allows this situation to prevail? If a man insists on being the only one to shoulder the financial burden why are we surprised this behaviour is still rife?

Men have created this problem let’s be honest. A real man made scenario here!

I have a really good job so does he, I don’t look at him to fund my lifestyle as the lifestyle existed before I met him. That is my responsibility. If I see something he likes I will get it and not because I am expecting him to automatically reciprocate. He does the same. I don’t demand anything from him what he does is because he wants to. There is no goal to empty anyone’s pocket as someone stupidly remarked. Most women don’t get this aspect of a relationship . And by most women I refer to my fellow country womenfolk of Nigeria.

What some women do is “expect” the man to be a second source of income. Expect him to buy all the things she cannot afford to buy herself unfortunately some men do take up the mantle and do exactly that. And now they have set a precedent.

The entitlement aspect does exist but as long as some men allow it, as long as they continue to indulge the whims of these women showing off on social media etc this is not going to end.

A balanced argument should have also looked at the role men play not how women are solely to blame. A problem always has a source identify that source first.
kiss Happy Sunday nne
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by MissRaine69(f): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2019
Ginalex:
kiss kiss kiss Happy Sunday nne
Happy Sunday to you too!
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by generationz(f): 11:55am On Apr 14, 2019
truthsayer009:

Lmao, biko greet your Sister for me, tell her someone is saying Hi who is also married to his Career.

Ndo! make ona dey deceive ona self.

hahahaha

you are not well aswearugad

That part made me chuckle too when I read it .

How are you?
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

Happy Sunday to you too!

wow. Your response up there took my breath away... Can I use it, and acknowledge you as the sauce?
*****************************************************************************************

P.s, I got my smear-test results yesterday: come see me do rituals before I opened the envelope, including visualization, and recreating the atmosphere I visualised grin grin grin grin

HPV = Negative embarassed

So, how can I keep it that way, sis? cry

I am going celibate for real for real shocked
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by MissRaine69(f): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
Guest007:

wow. Your response up there took my breath away... Can I use it, and acknowledge you as the sauce?
*****************************************************************************************

P.s, I got my smear-test results yesterday: come see me do rituals before I opened the envelope, including visualization, and recreating the atmosphere I visualised grin grin grin grin

HPV = Negative embarassed

So, how can I keep it that way, sis? cry

I am going celibate for real for real shocked
As long as credit is given of course
Safe sex
Always
Don’t put your health in someone’s hands if he won’t strap it legs remain crossed.
There are excellent natural condoms on the market so this talk of “ I don’t feel anything, I am allergic to condoms talk don’t fall for it. Latex free ones exist.
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
Guest007:

thank you for your kind words smiley
You're welcome, but you didn't answer my question though. I was asking if you're are a writer. I also PMed you.
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
generationz:

hahahaha

you are not well aswearugad

That part made me chuckle too when I read it .

How are you?
I'm good Ma'am, I don't want to seem like ITK but I know quite well that people usually rub it off in pride if things don't work out for them in relationships, careers etc They make it seem like that's how they wanted it. I believe everyone genuinely wants exclusive companionship, but then, she can be right so let me just mind my business cheesy

How are you doing too?
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by generationz(f): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
truthsayer009:

I'm good Ma'am, I don't want to seem like ITK but I know quite well that people usually rub it off in pride if things don't work out for them in relationships, careers etc They make it seem like that's how they wanted it. I believe everyone genuinely wants exclusive companionship, but then, she can be right so let me just mind my business cheesy

How are you doing too?

I'm fine o

talking about being Itk. While reading your comment on the thread an idea entered my mind .
can you do me a favour?

don't worry money isn't involved lool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
generationz:

I'm fine o

talking about being Itk. While reading your comment on the thread an idea entered my mind .
can you do me a favour?

don't worry money isn't involved lool

Sure, send me a PM na, this is a public forum oh!
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
cyprus000:

there is nothing obfuscate in my post. if you(or any)find it monumental to discern, then I'm not to be blamed, neither am I oblige to adulterate it to your countenance.
Respect! In the next world I must sit close to you in school.
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
truthsayer009:

You're welcome, but you didn't answer my question though. I was asking if you're are a writer. I also PMed you.

I'm not a writer... yet, I guess because I'd be honoured to have such a gift. When I think of a writer, I think of Misswrite, shaybebaby and the likes... I think you would like 'how' I talk, I think that's what you spotted grin

dropped another one just now grin
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by generationz(f): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
truthsayer009:

Sure, send me a PM na, this is a public forum oh!

hahahahaha

no need for pm yet dear.

There's this personality test I would like you to take

The link is below

the test is a little long .
I'll advice you answer as honest as possible.
Do me a favour though, I'll like a screenshot of the result it gives you ( is your personality type ).
Then I'll direct you to more articles online where you can get comprehensive details on what you type is all about.
https://olusolalanre.com/personality-test

its something I'm passionate about.
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
generationz:

hahahahaha

no need for pm yet dear.

The link is below

Do me a favour though, I'll like a screenshot of the result it gives you ( is your personality type ).
Then I'll direct you to more articles online where you can get comprehensive details on what you type is all about.

I think you have asked me in time past to do this test before but no p, I'll do it again.
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
SO it’s safe to say that men want women that’d fuçk them, cook for them, clean for them, care about them but not ask for stuff in return? Lmao not even wives are like that. It’s men that are entitled, they don’t want to spend money but they want girlfriend and wife benefits. Bullshit. Until the world ends, girls would forever be drawn to men who can spoil them and provide shît for them. You men should just accept it. Call it entitlement mentality, asking women for their bodies is also you being entitled so it’s equal tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
generationz:

hahahahaha

no need for pm yet dear.

The link is below

I have done it & I have my result, I actually saved it as PDF.
please just create another thread & don't let us derail this thread.
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Mariangeles(f): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
TimiRume:
Very funny thread. This thread sweet gan. I love how the real Alpha queens held it down from the start.

To all the ladies, nope i'm not referring to you independent warrior men-women (because i don't even consider you to be women as you lack that feminine wisdom that has preserved Womanhood from the ancient times) , we live in a time of great Hypocrisy, where so many men want to eat their cakes and have it! Do not fall for their deceits. Let them not fool you into lowering your standards while they keep theirs as high as ever.

My Dad can cook better than my mum by far but i can count how many times he has entered the kitchen. My mum cooks, washes his clothes, keeps the house in order, attends to our emotional needs and his etc. For my my mum, she has been running her business very well for 2 decades now but does not provide kobo for house keeping with the exception of very minor expenses. And we are doing just fine

^I suspect this to be the case in most Nigerian homes. It would be highly wicked for a man to expect his wife to contribute to his own responsibility while leaving the woman to do all of hers. That is too much burden on a woman.

Don't deceive yourself and in the process, mislead the ladies.

We all know that, no matter how rich a man is, he hates when you come to him every time, asking for money...even if you're a wife .

Financial independence for women is empowering and gives them a say which men like you don't like.
Men like you want that female to be totally dependent on you so you can have total power over her.

Believe me, you want a woman who respects you not because she's financially dependent on you but because she just does with no strings attached .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by GrossPrice: 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
[Redacted]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Amumaigwe: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
MhizzAJ:

My dear some would never ask if you need anything.
Don't you know some men can be very parasitic in a relationship too? Men are natural providers, let them remain that way.

I don't know why this topic keeps coming up, everybodys relationship can't be the same.
If any woman wants to be in a relationship with any man and be forming independent and getting her stuff herself, it's her own business...No woman should come online and tell other women how to act in their relationships..If the guy isn't tired of giving, why drink panadol for another woman's headache.

As long as a man is in a relationship with any lady, it's part of his responsibility to take care of that lady, the lady should be better than the way he met her.It's not about entitlement mentality.. If he can't take care of me, then what I am doing with him...i cant be with a weakling... it's very annoying

Your mentality about relationship aptly defines a prostitute. So your motive for going into a relationship is to be taken care of by men not to build lives together. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yes, she did. She served him the papers at work & then hired extra security for protection! Peace of mind is worth more than chump change in alimony, I'd say. At least now she can live a stress-free life.

Girl, I'm telling you! Imagine having no say-so in the relationship because he knows you're basically nothing without his handouts. No different from a bedbug if you live off other people grin
Money makes relationships easier, no doubt (no financial stress on top of everything else), but for your own sanity, have your own so you don't have to reduce yourself to a glorified welcome mat that tolerates nonsense all in the name of retaining a lifestyle.

if all south africa chicks have this same mentality of yours ..

i'd loved to get to know more s.a chicks ..

atleast alot of s.a chicks are better looking even in body figures than these pests we have down this country

can you hook me up puliiiiiis

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
Saffi:
Domestic responsibilities only applies in marriage, yet men are not willing to marry a babe who can’t cook and clean? How exactly will they know this if she’s not performing these duties for him before marriage? You’ve not heard of women becoming house girlfriends before wives? Please go and sit down.

you're really delusional ..

do females learn how to cook and clean because of a man or for themselves ..

who says men are not willing to marry girls who dont know how to cook .. we'd marry them as long as they are willing to learn .. i've been reading all your comments and reply .. it just seems to me you're trolling cause you really cant be serious about those thrashy thinh you've been writing...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
Saffi:
When a guy can not meet the financial standards that she requires, what does she do? She goes to the next available thing. The same applies to the majority of men. When they see a babe can not satisfy them in the department that they want they go to the next available thing. So let’s stop acting oblivious to men and women Using each other for their personal benefit.

And like I’ve said 1000 times, if I have my own money that doesn’t mean you will not provide for me and do what you’re supposed to do. Do you not understand English?
... ok ... but when he start treating you anyhow he deems fit .

dont come back here and yarning us super story oo .. cause you're more of a property than a human to him
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
truthsayer009:

Sure, It is just my opinion.

But then, let's call a spade a spade, every single time a lady is having sex with you, she sees it as loosing something. Even if she was the one that wanted the sex & felt Hot, they still see it as being used.

The reality of things [Especially in Nigeria] is different from what is morally right.
.. true that .

anytime they bring up that bring up that he "used me" bullcrap
. i'd just start laughing..
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by cyprus000: 9:00am On Apr 15, 2019
princeking2:

Respect! In the next world I must sit close to you in school.
hehehe!!

abeg no bobo me. na we them dey bundle go school that year. in all candor, it's quite embarrassing and funny in retrospect, considering the indignancy I felt when school matter comes up. God bless my mom.
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by cyprus000: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2019
Omoge87:

cheesy cheesy cheesy - what on earth?
lipsrsealed wink
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
cyprus000:

hehehe!!

abeg no bobo me. na we them dey bundle go school that year. in all candor, it's quite embarrassing and funny in retrospect, considering the indignancy I felt when school matter comes up. God bless my mom.
It is well. Moms always do the needful.
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
Saffi:
But jam one correct independent babe now you will run and call her a feminist. Most men in naija Can not handle a babe that drives let alone lives by herself. They’ll start questioning and criticising the babe even before having a conversation with her. But you are the same niggaz online shouting that you want an independent lady and you despise “leeches”. You want an independent lady as long as she stays stagnant, not making more money than you, abiii? Shior you think you are fooling anybody ? Is it not amaka from the village that you will later marry, just to have that authority and control, you’re a bunch of stupid hypocrites. Any woman that decides to take anything that you men say serious, is setting a death trap for herself.

grin grin
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
In a typical African village setting! If you as a single man buy a nice and expensive car. The villagers will celebrate you. Then the elders gonna tell you that you're on the path to greatness but not yet there.

D elders will tell you that you're financially buoyant when you have ur own family,, and capable to provide shelter (house),, food and other life necessities 2 ur family without external help.
Dey don't say d same thing to women. Because it's assumed women know dia responsibility in marriage. They're dia as our spare tire,, as our supporter. Not d chief protagonist.

Saffi is actually right!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Guys If You Are Molested At Childhood Tell Us Your Story..mama Is Here4u / I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? / When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.