Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:42 PM

Competent Article Writers Currently Needed! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Competent Article Writers Currently Needed! (1555 Views)

I Need Competent, Dedicated Writers. I Will Pay N1000 Per 1000 Words / Competent Freelance Writers Wanted ASAP! / Competent Writers To Work With An Entertainment Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Competent Article Writers Currently Needed! by happyday: 1:06am On Sep 14, 2010
Good Day,
If you can write nice and rich-filled articles on core topics,and you can flow with more than 850 article word-count and more in each of your articles,you can send your request to saintsurveys999@yahoo.com.Serious and competent writers need apply.We pay you immediately your articles get confirmed and published.Pay is competitive.You need to demonstrate,once again that you can really take on the job by writing on selected topics ,and be able to take your readers along.Articles are for worlwide-consumption.
Send your NAME,PHONE NUMBER ,EMAIL,PREVIOUS ARTICLES TO saintsurveys999@yahoo.com or CALL 07090133743 for more details to get started.
Thanks.
Re: Competent Article Writers Currently Needed! by dramaka(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2010
Obtain professional proofreading and editing services online at www.word-edit.com

Email us at we@word-edit.com
Or request@word-edit.com
Re: Competent Article Writers Currently Needed! by happyday: 5:09am On Aug 06, 2011
hI,NAIRALANDERS,THESE SLOTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR PACEMENTS.
, To close Soon!
Re: Competent Article Writers Currently Needed! by ponti93(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2011
I am interested.My name is ponti.My email is ponti93@yahoo.com.Halla me with d detail lets start the job.
Re: Competent Article Writers Currently Needed! by happyday: 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2011
If You are ready to write articles and get paid into your Nigerian Bank Account Directly starting form this week,Then Just head over to PayWriter..com to get ALL THE DETAILS of this week's Article Writing job-The Deadline,Method of submission,the Price you will be paid per article and all other details you need.

Please,Note that submission is totally free from start to finish for our writers.
You only need to write superb and top-notch articles,and be rest assured,you'll get paid weekly into Your Nigerian Bank Account.

Cheers!
Warmest Regards.
Re: Competent Article Writers Currently Needed! by nwadinma(f): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2011
Do you work for a magazine? Do you have another contact beside your email address and phone. Are there some hidden charges?
Re: Competent Article Writers Currently Needed! by Jeel: 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2011
Nwadinma i want to help you sell all your scripts and articles, if you agree, send me a text

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Indomie Experience And Win! / Ireke Onibudo / Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.