Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Scam Alert! Scam Alert! Beware Of Onoja Michael Otene - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Alert! Scam Alert! Beware Of Onoja Michael Otene (863 Views)

Don't Be A Victim Of DHIL/CRIME ALERT SCAM / Scam Alert, Scam Alert / Whatsapp Investment Scam Alert--beware. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert! Scam Alert! Beware Of Onoja Michael Otene by merit4: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2019
Scam alert.

I received a call this morning that someone is using my User name to defraud people

Pls endeavor to do due diligence before sending money to anybody. If the scammer quote's a user name pls search for the name and ensure he or she is using the number he wrote on his page.

A scammer defrauded someone of #30k and he claimed my username, His name is Onoja Michael Otene.

Pls, I am the only merit4 on this platform, if anybody claims my username, with another number that is not on my page, pls do not transact with him. Endeavour to call the number on the page first.

Thanks

Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert! Beware Of Onoja Michael Otene by merit4: 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
I know the scammer that used my username to defraud is reading this thread. U are in trouble, u won't do it again. Pls visit his bank with ur evidence. Let them trace his BVN and block all accounts linked to it. He won't be able to open account here in Nigeria again cos of thumb print. His face and thumb print has been matched at the point of BVN registration. If he wants to open a new account anywhere he will be caught.

Dear readers, I pity those of you that send ur account number to friends. U never know what kind of transaction they want to use it for.

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Loan Company Today! / Were To Get BTC/ETH / 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.