Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here (9064 Views)

P.O.P Ceiling Designs And Everything Else Related To It / Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here / 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2019
Sometimes, you want to know more before you embark on your building project. Sometimes you just need clarifications.Here is an avenue to ask me anything concerning installation and materials regarding P.O.P Ceiling and I will be glad to shed more light.
You'll be surprised at the kinds of questions people ask me concerning P.O.P. I've once been asked if the design is all done on the ground and then fixed directly on the ceiling. The person in question is worried that the whole ceiling might just collapse one day.
And of course, that's not the case. Any P.O.P installer who knows his onions should be able to allay your fears that that is never possible.
The whole ceiling can't just collapse or drop as a whole, suddenly. Because it's not fixed all at once. It is fixed unit by unit, piece by piece and if fixed well, will never collapse or fall.

You can throw in your questions here and I'll answer directly. Or chat us up on 07069462837 or on luckynathar2016@gmail.com

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
I was asked if you can use the gypsum p.o.p cement to design the outside of your building.
The answer is no. P.O.P doesn't work well in wet places. Outside the building, it will be exposed the rain, dew and wet climate conditions outside and this will quickly damage the designs.
P.O.P is best inside where it is protected from moisture.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2019
Keep your calls coming
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by doctorbabs(m): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
let me have idea of the price for sitting room and dinning of a 3 bedroom flat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
doctorbabs:
let me have idea of the price for sitting room and dinning of a 3 bedroom flat.

Do you have the measurements already?
You can chat me up on 07069462837 so we can discuss better.
Regards
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by dayleke: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nice.
Following

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
dayleke:
Nice.
Following
thank you
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
Picture

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
We, at His grace interior decorations deal in all types of design that involves plaster of paris known as pop.
our services includes;

roman arch, columns, wall screeding or demarcation , full pop ceiling and anywork that involves pop.
Advantages of using pop ceiling includes;
1. long lasting and durability
2, heat absorbing I.e it reduces heat in the room where it is used
3. it is fire resistant
4. it makes the room more beautiful and classy

our office is located in ibadan but we can work at anywhere in Nigeria. you can reach our mobile number via 07069462837, 07012672256

our services are affordable and of high quality with quick delivery.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
Some people do ask why it's not advisable to fix a ceiling fan with a P.O.P ceiling.
Here are the reasons.
1. It reduces the aesthetic value of the ceiling. Although P.O.P ceiling itself beautifies your home, add a ceiling fan will likely counteract that effect. Beautiful chandeliers and ceiling lights do better justice to P.O.P Ceiling than ceiling fan.
2. Also, it may weaken the P.O.P with time. The swinging, the force and vibrations may affect your beautiful ceiling if care is not taken. So it isn't advisable

Keep your questions coming in and I'll attend to them accordingly.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
Picture

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2019
We, at His grace interior decorations deal in all types of design that involves plaster of paris known as pop.
our services includes;

roman arch, columns, wall screeding or demarcation , full pop ceiling and anywork that involves pop.
3. it is fire resistant
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Picture

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
Happy Easter to a our customers
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
Picture

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 7:15am On Apr 25, 2019
our services includes;

3. it is fire resistant

our office is located in ibadan but we can work at anywhere in Nigeria. you can reach our mobile number via 07069462837, 07012672256

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 7:13am On Apr 26, 2019
Contact us today @ 07069462837

1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
Let us turn your home to a paradise

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by Viking007(m): 6:45am On Apr 27, 2019
cash1115:

Do you have the measurements already?
You can chat me up on 07069462837 so we can discuss better.
Regards
This is why most nairalanders ignore such sales/marketing threads. You don't get direct answers to questions, any small thing "WhatsApp". Why not just give an estimate for a standard size 3 bedroom flat with dining room.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
Viking007:
This is why most nairalanders ignore such sales/marketing threads. You don't get direct answers to questions, any small thing "WhatsApp". Why not just give an estimate for a standard size 3 bedroom flat with dining room.
rooms are not equal so I Dont know the measurement of the rooms
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
cash1115:
we will have to measure the room first or you can do that and send us the measurement then we can give you the quote. thanks
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
Before and after the long pillar

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by 004gist: 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
I hate any thread on this POP thing.
Aak them how much it will cost for a normal room they will start saying different stories.

I believe that you guys have done jobs before why not state the prices so that we know what to plan for.

I love those in the roofing service they state the price n most times estimate.

Estimates doesn't mean the actual price but just the range

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by DaniellaDokubo(f): 12:16am On Apr 29, 2019
cash1115:

Still not enough reasons to transfer the discussion over to a private convo with the potential client.

A simple estimate is what will endear you to most potential clients as it portrays you as a sincere business man. In other words state your cost of materials separate from your workmanship. Let the client be free to procure materials if he so chooses then go on to haggle your cost of workmanship as he deems fit.

Just a suggestion tho...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 12:30am On Apr 29, 2019
DaniellaDokubo:

Still not enough reasons to transfer the discussion over to a private convo with the potential client.

A simple estimate is what will endear you to most potential clients as it portrays you as a sincere business man. In other words state your cost of materials separate from your workmanship. Let the client be free to procure materials if he so chooses then go on to haggle your cost of workmanship as he deems fit.

Just a suggestion tho...
we charge #3500 per square meter depending on the areas and the designs, mostly the reason why I do direct people to WhatsApp. I send you some pictures and the price then we can properly negotiate from there
you can quote me with the measurements of your building and i will post the quotations right here.
and besides, the workmanship and the material is part of the 3500. it is not charged separately

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 12:52am On Apr 29, 2019
Picture

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
Viking007:
hello sir,
it's not as you think. you can post the measurements right her and i will reply you with the quotation right here without any whatsapp discussion.
we charge minimum of #3500 per square metre. the rest depends on the location and how complex your chosen designs are.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
004gist:
I hate any thread on this POP thing.
Aak them how much it will cost for a normal room they will start saying different stories.

I believe that you guys have done jobs before why not state the prices so that we know what to plan for.

I love those in the roofing service they state the price n most times estimate.

Estimates doesn't mean the actual price but just the range
You are misunderstanding something. Giving a rough estimate is not the issue. However, rooms differ in sizes just as tastes differ. Your ideal room might be bigger than someone else. sitting room sizes, dinning room, bathroom and toilet sizes also differ.other factors are whether there are extra rooms like laundry room, waiting room, family room, en suites e.t.c and unlike the roofing, plumbing and wiring people, we have to take into account each rooms and sizes. rough estimates can be given if we are able to look at the room physically even without measuring.
now, what we do is give you price per square meter. if you have the estimate of your room, say 50sqm, that's 3500*50 and so on.
i hope you understand now.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2019
Good morning dear Nairalanders. We want to appreciate as many that have got across to us and inquire about our services and charges, big thanks to you guys. We also appreciate those of you who have reposed your trust in us and our services by giving us the opportunity to work for you and with you.
We very much value your partnership and trust. Thanks.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2019
Thank you Mr livinus enemuo for trusting us, may God bless you more
Re: Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here by cash1115(m): 5:19am On May 04, 2019
our services includes;

3. it is fire resistant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Ambode At Signing Of Bond Deal With Issuing Houses At Lagos House, Ikeja / Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces / PICTURES: Newly Built 3-bedroom Flat For Sale In Abuja - 25 Million Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.