Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood (22738 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by ubunja(m): 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
xapo:

Link to the thread pls
This is Pîmp by Iceberg Slim

Book download

https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%3A%2F%2Fapp.box.com%2Fs%2Fha3hkr8xulp68c9xo9m6t7z7fzj5jc72

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Download the essential Red Pill book every man must read:

The Manipulated Man by Esther Villar:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1211941&d=1206227136

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e29a/99c8a6322e40d27b9c6ff5e152ed24110831.pdf

https://ia801609.us.archive.org/7/items/TheManipulatedMan1971-EstherVilar/Esther%20Vilar%20-%20The%20Manipulated%20Man.pdf

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by ThothHermes: 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
shaybebaby:
I normally scroll past this MISEDUCATIONS crap but for the first time today I read one of them.

And oh boy! I have never seen someone with such bad mummy issues it has coloured his entire existence.

UBUNJA, I am sorry your mum didn't love you and favoured your sisters over you. I'm sorry that even today, you still haven't managed to win her approval and that your sisters who are probably more successful than you are also treat you less than you feel you deserve.

I'm sorry that your dad didn't feature in your life as a child, you are angry and blame your mother for this. Maybe rightly, maybe wrongly. All I know is that both parents have a part to play in a child's upbringing and his decision to abandon you is his only, whatever your ma may have done, he should have faced her squarely and not let that absolve him of his responsibility to a child he helped bring into the world.

You are just a lost little boy who wasn't loved enough as a child and therefore angry at the womenfolk. I can understand how much that hurts, but lashing out won't help. It just feeds the hurt and the bitterness till it consumes your very existence.
Mtchewww...

Ad hominems everywhere.

Beer parlour psychoanalyst.

11 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by ubunja(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
ThothHermes:
Mtchewww...

Ad hominems everywhere.

Beer parlour psychoanalyst.
lmfao, that title was very triggering for the womens. I Don't even know what they were expecting

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Starboytwo(m): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
ubunja:
let her cry that river.
The Miseducations didn't come with brakes
damn,for real?....
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by nuelsam: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
Tho i don't agree wit u 100percent on ur views here buh then.....u so on point.......im this typa dude that don't really give a hoot bouh girls n shits like that......funny enough my sisters and even my mum do make jests like "with this ur strict nature, i just pity ur future wife".......lol Bleep that! Bleep Gentleman! No woman in the name of wife or gf can control ME!

12 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by xapo(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
ubunja:

This is Pîmp by Iceberg Slim

Book download

https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%3A%2F%2Fapp.box.com%2Fs%2Fha3hkr8xulp68c9xo9m6t7z7fzj5jc72

Download the essential Red Pill book every man must read:

The Manipulated Man by Esther Villar:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1211941&d=1206227136

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e29a/99c8a6322e40d27b9c6ff5e152ed24110831.pdf

https://ia801609.us.archive.org/7/items/TheManipulatedMan1971-EstherVilar/Esther%20Vilar%20-%20The%20Manipulated%20Man.pdf

Thanks ubunja

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Bbbwings: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
UniQue84:
Who is this one was the piece written for the female folks or for you, u girls are angry that the real truth about your manipulative sef is coming out everyday through a man sent to this generation to free the male folks from claws and manipulative spirit of women.

The truth is boys are beginning to have a sense in thier head, weather you like it or not, those days of falling totally in love over some women without using our head is long gone with the wind, training a lady at the university with the hope of marry them has been reduced drastically, all thanks to some disciples like UBUNJA..

When I read the story of samson in the book of judges in the bible I just feel pity for some men who think with thier dick, you told Delilah what she thought was your secret and she set you up, and you couldn't learn from that you did same again ....so many sissy pussy nigga are like that you take them out and advice them about a certain lady in thier life you automatically become their enemy for life.

Babe go and sit down we dont have you time here cos guys are learning fast and real hard, eg me I am planning on printing out all his write up, spiral bind them,title it my copy of UBUNJA MISEDUCATION and study them over and over again till it enters me ...

Am sorry babe there is no going back so you can cry for Africa or cry me a river I dont care grin cheesy grin
Chop knuckle jare
Samson would have saved himself if only he had drank from ubunja's cup of wisdom

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Bbbwings: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
Haha
I have the book
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lool na woman matter go end una. See epistle upon toto wey no you go still fit leave. Saffi come and say something abeg. Nigerian man are something else grin

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by shaybebaby(f): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
ubunja:
you just proved the SISTERHOOD
And your father nko?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
Please we agree, there’s a “sisterhood”! Women watching out for each other. Same way there’s a brotherhood or their “bro code”. They’d see their guy cheating on his wife with multiple women and they’d never see it fit to set him straight or let his wife know. Infact they’d be hailing him and still have the guts to be calling his wife “iyawo wa” when they see her. Two can plan that game, I don’t know why they’re all salty that
We are doing the same thing they do. grin
shaybebaby:

And your father nko?

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
Lool na woman matter go end una. See epistle upon toto wey no you go still fit leave. Saffi come and say something abeg. Nigerian man are something else grin
But the op is not a Nigeria na,but Zimbabwe. tongue so I don't understand this your comment undecided

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by BossDante: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
4FACEADELEKE:

The Rational Male -: Positive Masculinity
Rollo Tomasi,
The book of Pook-By Pook
The game -By Neil Strauss
Manipulated man-By Esther viller
Men on strike-Helen Smith
Mystery Method-By Mystery
No more Mr Nice guy-By Robert Glover
Polygamous Sex -By Esther viller

And so many more I can't remember for now.If you need red pill books I can lend you some......…..I am done with teaching niggers about the game,I only accumulate and learn as much as I can,I keep learning,reading and widening my horoscope of the red pill.Men of this generation will mostly worship pussy and few will be an exception, I leave all men to their fate.

You so right about not stressing yourself with some boyz.. game recognize game, you recognize the real ones, play your part and bounce. If everyone lay low with their acquired knowledge there's gna be serious problem. . I have been a silent reader of ubunja and I have learnt a lot even with my own personal wealth of knowledge.. Maybe with time I would begin to put up some stuffs here.. I am famous for what ubunja is doing here in a certain blog, the name DANTE be making them get panic attacks lol but of late I ain't just got the time mehn, cos you put girls on check, put sissy boys (who come to defend them thinking it's a link for them them to get the P) on check.. ol boy!..
I'd like to read the Polygamous Sex by Esther viller, don't know if you can send it across somehow

@ubunja, please remember to always mention me in your post

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by BossDante: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
nuelsam:
Tho i don't agree wit u 100percent on ur views here buh then.....u so on point.......im this typa dude that don't really give a hoot bouh girls n shits like that......funny enough my sisters and even my mum do make jests like "with this ur strict nature, i just pity ur future wife".......lol Bleep that! Bleep Gentleman! No woman in the name of wife or gf can control ME!

Yeah, this post might not be 100 like the others but it didn't affect the message he was tryna pass across. For example, I don't blame the sisterhood for manipulating sissy men to make laws that's going to favour only the female gender, I blame the sissy men for being weak and dumb

11 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
Bross were you a strong man before grin grin
BossDante:

Yeah, this post might not be 100 like the others but it didn't affect the message he was tryna pass across. For example, I don't blame the sisterhood for manipulating sissy men to make laws that's going to favour only the female gender, I blame the sissy men for being weak and dumb

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by shaybebaby(f): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
Please we agree, there’s a “sisterhood”! Women watching out for each other. Same way there’s a brotherhood or their “bro code”. They’d see their guy cheating on his wife with multiple women and they’d never see it fit to set him straight or let his wife know. Infact they’d be hailing him and still have the guts to be calling his wife “iyawo wa” when they see her. Two can plan that game, I don’t know why they’re all salty that
We are doing the same thing they do. grin

But this baboonja's case is odikwa very serious.

The general rule of thumb is not to hate the player but hate the game. However this nikkur's one is not clear eye at all. Life or shall we say some women folk have bent this bro over and fvcked him (or at least he perceives it as fvcking) like stray bîtch.

I would advocate him not to fight but change positions and enjoy the fvcks! Much less stressful IMHO.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by BossDante: 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
Bross were you a strong man before grin grin

Why don't you come find out undecided undecided
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
Agreed grin grin grin
shaybebaby:

The general rule of thumb is not to hate the player but hate the game. However this nikkur's one is not clear eye at all. Life or shall we say some women folk have bent this bro over and fvcked him (or at least he perceives it as fvcking) like stray bîtch.

I would advocate him not to fight but change positions and enjoy the fvcks! Much less stressful IMHO.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
Out of d abundance of d heart,the mouth speaks,Ubunja your post is concerned mainly on one thing which I observed called Domination.My question is why do u want to dominate the female or sistahood or whetever u call it. It shows dat bitterness has eaten u up from d inside,maybe due to experience u have encountered,and since your thread is about sistahood,and u feel they are dominating d male gender, Exempt yourself by letting go of kpekus(female pussy),so that we can know u are truly serious.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by babyfaceafrica: 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
Crimpsy:
Out of d abundance of d heart,the mouth speaks,Ubunja your post is concerned mainly on one thing which I observed called Domination.My question is why do u want to dominate the female or sistahood or whetever u call it. It shows dat bitterness has eaten u up from d inside,maybe due to experience u have encountered,and since your thread is about sistahood,and u feel they are dominating d male gender, Exempt yourself by letting go of kpekus(female pussy),so that we can know u are truly serious.
who your kpekus help?

12 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
I have dealt with ubunja lol. The day I told him about himself he was so hurt, mentioning my name up and down. Till this day my name is on his signature and God knows why. He’s a useless being along with his disabled followers that call themselves men, and I’ve just accepted that. grin
CruellaDeVil:
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by ubunja(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:
I have dealt with ubunja lol. The day I told him about himself he was so hurt, mentioning my name up and down. Till this day my name is on his signature and God knows why. He’s a useless being along with his disabled followers that call themselves men, and I’ve just accepted that. grin
I just put your rant as my signature to show how angering The Miseducations can be.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by ubunja(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
Crimpsy:
lead by example and let go of the Miseducations so we can know they mean nothing to you

22 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
Browse am

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by ubunja(m): 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
Agreed grin grin grin
Miseducations will piss you off

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by ubunja(m): 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
shaybebaby:

Miseducations. Pissing you off since 2017.
Be strong.

13 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
ubunja:
lead by example and let go of the Miseducations so we can know they mean nothing to you
Are u 4 real
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
who your kpekus help?
U 4 browse am
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
More like amuse me, have fun living in Lala land grin
ubunja:
Miseducations will piss you off

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by babyfaceafrica: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
Crimpsy:
U 4 browse am
thanks but no thanks

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
[s]
shaybebaby:
I normally scroll past this MISEDUCATIONS crap but for the first time today I read one of them.

And oh boy! I have never seen someone with such bad mummy issues it has coloured his entire existence.

UBUNJA, I am sorry your mum didn't love you and favoured your sisters over you. I'm sorry that even today, you still haven't managed to win her approval and that your sisters who are probably more successful than you are also treat you less than you feel you deserve.

I'm sorry that your dad didn't feature in your life as a child, you are angry and blame your mother for this. Maybe rightly, maybe wrongly. All I know is that both parents have a part to play in a child's upbringing and his decision to abandon you is his only, whatever your ma may have done, he should have faced her squarely and not let that absolve him of his responsibility to a child he helped bring into the world.

You are just a lost little boy who wasn't loved enough as a child and therefore angry at the womenfolk. I can understand how much that hurts, but lashing out won't help. It just feeds the hurt and the bitterness till it consumes your very existence.
[/s]

14 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by shaybebaby(f): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
ubunja:
Miseducations. Pissing you off since 2017.
Be strong.
2017? You been keeping count just like all of the other imaginary injustices you believe you are suffering? cry

Your case is even worse than I imagined!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period / Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.