Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood (22742 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by dxpecial(m): 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
4FACEADELEKE:

The Rational Male -: Positive Masculinity
Rollo Tomasi,
The book of Pook-By Pook
The game -By Neil Strauss
Manipulated man-By Esther viller
Men on strike-Helen Smith
Mystery Method-By Mystery
No more Mr Nice guy-By Robert Glover
Polygamous Sex -By Esther viller

And so many more I can't remember for now.If you need red pill books I can lend you some......…..I am done with teaching niggers about the game,I only accumulate and learn as much as I can,I keep learning,reading and widening my horoscope of the red pill.Men of this generation will mostly worship pussy and few will be an exception, I leave all men to their fate.
pls teach me let me be among those few exceptions and learn from your wealth of experience I won't mind having your contact
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by dxpecial(m): 12:07am On Apr 13, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
Lool na woman matter go end una. See epistle upon toto wey no you go still fit leave. Saffi come and say something abeg. Nigerian man are something else grin
is that all you can come up with?? who is discussing about toto you are leaving or sticking with?? we are discussing matter about male here so don't poke in I can see how angry you and your lot are for this exposure and liberation I want to ask can u leave dick??

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by OdogwuMike(m): 12:13am On Apr 13, 2019
Ubunja, this piece right here is my best ever. Please start publishing already. U need to be known all around the world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by delectablegyal(f): 12:14am On Apr 13, 2019
ubunja:
you and your bashings come let me Bash you

In any case, I reached my upload limit so I can't upload for now. That's why I paused

If I hear one more word about bashing from you I will Bash you

upload "roadmap to pvssy " in your next post today. sure it is going to be an interesting article.

what do you want to bash me about? do I write something controversial like you? bashingscheesy. what you gonna do?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by kunleweb: 12:16am On Apr 13, 2019
OdogwuMike:
Ubunja, this piece right here is my best ever. Please start publishing already. U need to be known all around the world.

We need to force Ubunja to the world. Its time to rise up to global standards and stop dealing with these tiny droopers here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by MissJoy29(f): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
kunleweb:
Ubunja is an amazing writer. His flow of thoughts remains consistent from start to finish. This is fp material.

I love these parts :

Women invented game

Women are the Original players

Women run the pussy cartel

Another victim of the sisterhood

Cc missjoy29
Ubunja and his MISLEADINGS...

Kunleweb, Ibelieve you mistakenly called me here because you know Ubunja and I don't see eye to eye because of the words he uses on women.
Some parts of his posts make sense no doubt but his bitterness and possibly lack of love in his childhood rear their heads & mar his writeups.

His rants about women sicken me. In the whole wide world, I have only seen two people(one is Ubunja) who see women as thrash and those two people need help. People that emotionally & psychologically disfigured shouldn't be allowed to walk the streets unattended to.

But the people who choose to follow him and swallow his urgent CRY FOR HELP(to be committed to a home for the helpless) hook, line and sinker need help MORE.

I have unadulterated pity for the poster, his clueless followers and the women in their lives.

Bring on your insults.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by kunleweb: 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
MissJoy29:

Kunleweb, Ibelieve you mistakenly called me here because you know Ubunja and I don't see eye to eye because of the words he uses on women.
Some parts of his posts make sense no doubt but his bitterness and possibly lack of love in his childhood rear their heads & mar his writeups.

His rants about women sicken me. In the whole wide world, I have only seen two people(one is Ubunja) who see women as thrash and those two people need help. People that emotionally & psychologically disfigured shouldn't be allowed to walk the streets unattended to.

But the people who choose to follow him and swallow his urgent CRY FOR HELP(to be committed to a home for the helpless) hook, line and sinker need help MORE.

I have unadulterated pity for the poster, his clueless followers and the women in their lives.

Bring on your insults.

Indeed, look beyond the words to the impact of the marriage, tell me if this generation of ladies have been able to make men happy in marriages I'll pick just one for a start lilian esoro. Enough of the guilt tripping, men have blood in their veins, women are not bad, but the toxicity should be addressed to also unshackled captive ladies from malfunctioning. I called you here cause you both have a thang wink

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by ubunja(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
MissJoy29:

Bring on your insults.
"Misleadings" is not even catchy angry

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by ubunja(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
delectablegyal:

upload "roadmap to pvssy " in your next post today. sure it is going to be an interesting article.

what do you want to bash me about? do I write something controversial like you? bashingscheesy. what you gonna do?
Roadmap to the Pussy is for men only

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by MissJoy29(f): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
kunleweb:

Indeed, look beyond the words to the impact of the marriage, tell me if this generation of ladies have been able to make men happy in marriages I'll pick just one for a start lilian esoro. Enough of the guilt tripping, men have blood in their veins, women are not bad, but the toxicity should be addressed to also unshackled captive ladies from malfunctioning. I called you here cause you both have a thang wink
Both of us don't have a shiit!

That's why I said he makes sense sometimes. But the grave mistake he makes is generalising. No doubt there are bad people but it doesn't mean EVERYONE is bad. If he uses the words: "some", "many", "a lot" of women etc, it will be better!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by ubunja(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
MissJoy29:

That's why I said he makes sense sometimes. But the grave mistake he makes is generalising. No doubt there are bad people but it doesn't mean EVERYONE is bad. If he uses the words: "some", "many", "a lot" of women etc, it will be better!
all women are whôrés.

11 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by MissJoy29(f): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
ubunja:
"Misleadings" is not even catchy angry
It's exactly same thing as MISEDUCATIONS. Your followers don't even know you are indeed MISEDUCATING them.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by kunleweb: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
MissJoy29:

Well,besides me, Ubunja's the next most honest person i've ever met on earth, holds higher credibility with the truth than many people with portfolios with stand-up profile. I'm sure you all know he speaks the truth but want to debar him from his way of delivering the truth the way he does it, you can't eat your cake and have it they say, no man thesedays is going into relationships with their minds in one piece, and you think this trend should continue? Which of our mother's generation was happy over a divorce tell me?Women have glamorized divorce so much so that it trends even more than marriages, corrupting the younger breed, bake, go take malt, make i no blow hot today !

Ubunja is purist and thorough with the way he handles the truth, it's more like, take it and get on with it!, isn't it much more better getting these deliverables in their purest form, than to enjoy the luxuries of intoxicating wagging tongues that have poullted the earth with vain doctrines. Babe, your wise, apply wisdom !

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by ubunja(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
MissJoy29:

It's exactly same thing as MISEDUCATIONS. Your followers don't even know you are indeed MISEDUCATING them.
it's the same only to losers
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by MissJoy29(f): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
ubunja:
it's the same only to losers
And you would know....
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by ubunja(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
MissJoy29:

And you would know....
mumulicious

Now jump off

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ubunja is the real deal. I like how he ain't triggered by all the bashing from the female folks here who already feel insecure cos they sense their manipulation game is been exposed. As for me, I'm red pilled, I don't do relationships, I f*ck dis h*es to sleep and move unto the next one

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
ubunja:
The Sisterhood

Part 1 of The Estrogen Monsters Trilogy

THE SISTERHOOD.
Ever wondered why your mother never taught you the skills to survive female manipulation from the cradle? Ever questioned why the love that she taught you is not the love that women want? Ever bothered to ask yourself why you have to first UNLEARN the bullshit she fed you before succeeding with women?

Ever asked yourself why But your mother taught your sisters the skills of male manipulation since childhood?

And your sisters; Ever pondered why your own sisters watch you struggle with girls, getting gutted and brokenhearted by hoes but offer no help, no insight and no comfort, choosing instead to look the other way, even though you came from the same womb and you were raised together?

Why do these women, who are your own blood, leave you at the mercy of cold, heartless, manipulative, gold-digging hoes? Why don't they care?

Because it's not in the best interests of your mother and sisters that you grow up a Player. These women raised you into a Loser that other women will have it easy with Because their loyalty is not to you, but to other women, AKA the Sisterhood. Blood may be thicker than water, but the sisterhood is thicker than blood. That is why not your mother and not your sisters trained you to dominate women but to worship women as "Queens" and "Goddesses". And ironically, it's when you don't have a mother or sisters that you become the man that women worship.

Here is the truth that will hurt:
Women are not your friends. They never were and never will be. Including your own mother and your own sisters. They may be your family and your blood, but when push comes to shove your mother will choose your sisters over you. And your sisters will choose your mother over you. And because you have been manipulated you'll never choose your father over your mother. Nor will you ever choose your brothers over your sisters. In all your choices and motivations you put women first. You're the Sisterhood's little bîtch. Its toy soldier.

And here is your proof: Between the following two sentences, which one hurts your feelings more? 1. All Men are Dogs. 2. All Women are whôrés. Do you know why number 2 hurt you more? Because your mother trained you to not only worship her, but to worship ALL WOMEN. That's why you're ready to risk your life on the streets to defend a woman you don't know. That's why you only stop and give a lift to women. That's why you have never even bought your best friend whom you grew up with something as simple as a phone but you have bought countless whôrés phones.

Things are of value to you only if done for a woman. Something done for a man to you seems a waste. Because to you men are nothing. But should you awaken to the value of men and try to form bonds with other men, the Sisterhood will quickly call you "Gay" to reclaim your loyalty and devotion.

Women are happy when men are divided that's why two guys are friends until a girl comes along. Just as God and Adam were buddies until Eve showed up. Girls destroy friendships that have existed since Primary School, because by nature they're divisive. When you get a new GF the first group of people she'll get rid of are your friends, even though she used those friends to get you.

WHY IT IS A MOTHER'S DUTY TO TEACH A BOY ABOUT WOMEN.
Is it a mother's place to tutor the boy child in Game or must a father tutor his boy, man to man? Should a mother sit her son down and lay bare to him the complicated nature of women in all its immoral glory or must a father do the honours?

But what does a father know about Game? By committing to one pussy all his life he has disqualified himself from Game. He is not a Player, he is the Played. The only man qualified to teach a boy about Game is a Player. Because a Player knows women inside out. He is the only man equal to Women in the Game. But Players don't do family life. And no mother raises her son to be a Player because a Player is a woke male who doesn't pander to the Sisterhood.

The culprit for a man's lifelong failure with women is his mother. Tutoring the boy child in women's matters is a mother's duty, because of one big reason: WOMEN INVENTED GAME. Women are the Original Players. And it is them that run the Pussy Cartel. If a man is to beat women at their own game he's going to need insider knowledge from mama. If that's not forthcoming then he must be left in the capable hands of Mother-Nature. Aren't Players usually boys who grew up without mothers?

Now let's talk about your Girlfriend.

THE MOST MISLEADING TITLE OF ALL TIME.
By now you must know "Girlfriend" is the most misleading title in the World. Because no Friend will ever judge you by your looks or require you have a job or money as a condition for their friendship. Nor will a real Friend leave you if you lost your job or they got a better friend. That girl you're fvcking and impregnating is not your friend. She doesn't love you the way you love her. She loves you the way she loves a car or phone. A car or phone is loved as long as it is of service, once it stops being useful people get a new one. That's how your GirlFriend loves you. You have her affection as long as she has a use for you.

Remember your girl will never die for you but will readily die for her baby. If your woman has to choose between saving your baby and saving you, the baby's father, she'll always save the baby. Many relationships are strong until a baby comes along and everything goes to shît. The woman shifts her love and attention to the baby.

Argue, cry or kill yourself, but it's the unchanging truth about women that you need to make peace with.

THE SISTERHOOD AND PATERNITY FRAUD.
Even your mother doesn't love your children as much as she loves your sisters' children. Because she knows there is a chance your children are not really your children. Your sisters, even if they see or know your children are from other men WILL NEVER TELL YOU. Why does it always take a DNA test for a man to discover his kids are not his kids? Why are there never news headlines that say: "My sister reveals to me my children are not my own!" It's always the DNA test. It's the Sisterhood. Women have each other's back. They always have.

That time your own aunt is looking adorable at your new baby happily declaring "He looks so much like you!", take that with a grain of salt. I have seen way too many men proudly walk around carrying babies that look nothing like them. Women just look and see another Victim of the Sisterhood. Serves the fool right for being blind.

BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN.
You have heard the saying, "Behind every successful man there is a woman". It's very literal. Behind world leaders and captains of business there are women urging these men to pass laws and resolutions, and to support causes and movements that advance the Female Agenda.

Hence we have a slew of legislation year after year that puts more and more power on the hands of women. e.g In some Countries in the West (e.g France) it is illegal for a man to conduct paternity tests on his children without the approval of his wife (the excuse: its to protect family peace); Yet a wife can claim child support from his husband even though it has been proven that the children are not his own by DNA (e.g The US). Such laws can only be brainstormed in the bedroom with someone's Dick being sucked good.

NATURAL BORN SURVIVORS.
In the same way, Throughout the centuries the Sisterhood has looked out for its own by convincing Victors in wars to save the women and girls as the spoils of war; but no such protection was extended to the surviving men and boys of defeated groups who were killed off.

The Sisterhood ALWAYS watches out for its own. Always.

This practice over the long centuries has forced women to evolve and consider the Male as a disposable family member not worth fully investing in emotionally since anytime he can be taken away. Further strengthening the Sisterhood.

The Sisterhood makes sure women are put at the front ahead of EVERYONE, even children. (Women right now have more Rights than men, children and animals combined). The Sisterhood ensures women are put first ("Ladies and Gentlemen" ) not just in addressing people but in disasters like the Titanic. Women first, Men last. Even when children are involved, women MUST come first. Watch any disaster or humanitarian situation on TV and you'll see it's always: "Women AND children". The woman is always considered first. The Sisterhood has its eye on it's members.

……To be continued in The Pussy Cartel
#TheRedPill
#MGTOW

CC:

...this is nothing but the absolute truth. Once I see the news headlines "...killing/raping women and children". The first thing that usually comes to my mind is WHAT ABOUT THE MALE CHILD? Does it mean that no-one gives a shit about if he lives, survives or not?

Thank you for this beautiful revelation. Your write ups are saving souls.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
delectablegyal:
ubunja keep up the good work despite the bashings. you are yet to upload all your miseducations for today. are the bashings getting to you?

ubunja is not saying you should put his write up into practice. you putting it into practice is at your discretion. I don't see the reason for bashing him. he is giving it to you undiluted. you should be glad. Nigerians are hypocrites. that is why they will never agree with ubunja. I think falz said it in his song "hypocrites".
you are just as mentally ill as he is

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Melonny(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
I have read this more than 20 times.. New info everytime I read...I could remember, I don't take sh!T from girls when I was small..this changed.. A girl all of a sudden appears as though a prize....the sisterhood must have manipulated me...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Deji63: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
kunleweb:

Misery loves company and would rest upon validations to spread its spite. If you hate him so much why not ignore him powerless man, than do the bidding of your wife. Spineless dwib, if your wife hates him, let her do the e_+-fighting, and don't carry her bidding like your sex life depends on the satisfaction she gets seeing you bash him ewu

Breaking down is easy, discriminations and all what nots, its building that's hard. Go do your writeup to challenge your counter-ideologies and quite been the covetous envious hater. Not a bother sha, Envy is rooted and famous amongst some people in 9ja. So no wahala, boffun

Don't even try me. In 20 light years, you've not touched my shadow. Oode.

Dumbest response ever. Ubunja hates women for a reason. He is a divorcee who has none to love him. Dying in misery and frustration. It is not easy to be alone.

With Ubunjas kind of insane mindset he will definitely commit suicide because he will perpetually live and die miserably.

Ubunja is an example of an animal who craves so much affection yet gives none

He is a lost cause. My prophesy for Ubunja is that he will soon be wiped off from the surface of this earth so that those of us who are in genuine love relationships will focus on our love interests.

If Ubunja truly insists what he is doing is right, we challenge him to stop hiding under a faceless forum. He should start a Vlog, introduce himself as Ubunja and read his smello frustration laced dumb write ups verbatim.

Ubunja the bloody coward.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ubunja the great!!your intellectual rigmarole makes a lot of sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
MissJoy29:

Bring on your insults.
Why should you expect insults for voicing out your opinion? Same way you must learn civility from Ubunjas posts.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by kunleweb: 12:44am On Apr 14, 2019
Deji63:

Dumbest response ever. Ubunja hates women for a reason. He is a divorcee who has none to love him. Dying in misery and frustration. It is not easy to be alone.

With Ubunjas kind of insane mindset he will definitely commit suicide because he will perpetually live and die miserably.

He is a lost cause. My prophesy for Ubunja is that he will soon be wiped off from the surface of this earth so that those of us who are in genuine love relationships will focus on our love interests.

If Ubunja truly insists what he is doing is right, we challenge him to stop hiding under a faceless forum. He should start a Vlog, introduce himself as Ubunja and read his smello frustration laced dumb write ups verbatim.

Took ten years to have the balls to type the thrash you did, guess what I didn't read it dumbo

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by ubunja(m): 12:47am On Apr 14, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Why should you expect insults for voicing out your opinion? Same way you must learn civility from Ubunjas posts.
wow. cool

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 14, 2019
ubunja:
wow. cool
Ubunja de great! I hail your courage. Solidly behind you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 14, 2019
Deji63:

Why does Ubunjas mindset have a strong negative effect on you? Is truth this bitter ?
Is it wrong to hate people for camouflage behaviour?
Ubunja does what a lot of men fear to do even on a faceless forum.Ubunja does not hate women,he only hates disloyalty..Ubunja has dissected the female behavioural anatomy for men who lack balls...i dont. Do you?

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by ubunja(m): 6:23am On Apr 14, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Why does Ubunjas mindset have a strong negative effect on you? Is truth this bitter ?
Is it wrong to hate people for camouflage behaviour?
Ubunja does what a lot of men fear to do even on a faceless forum.Ubunja does not hate women,he only hates disloyalty..Ubunja has dissected the female behavioural anatomy for men who lack balls...i dont. Do you?
don't waste your energy. He's a long time hater.
And the MoDs love him. He can insult the whole day and never get banned. Some of us 1 wrong word and it's a 1 week long ban.

Sigh!!

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by ubunja(m): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2019
nuelsam:
i tell u bruv....... U couldnt have said better........weak men! Dumb asslickers....... Just look at hw they fool emselves on the internet just to get girls attention....esp Fb... Something happened recently and i couldn't help buh laugh out loud....... There is this lady that i use to troll at will, i lambast her at the slightest provocation, no respect for her at all....... So she posted a pic of hers then within 10mins,she got 25comments already....... "my angel" "u one in a million" "reply my mssg pls"....... The thing just weak me,stupid guys,this girl ain't that pretty o.......could u believe she snubbed em all....... As in All and replied my "u geheen uglier every damn day bish" comment with a smiley in seconds....... That just proves the fact that girls like it when u treat em like trash, they crave for ur attention more!
women want attention, but from that one guy who doesnt want to give her. She wants what she can't have.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by ubunja(m): 6:54am On Apr 14, 2019
Preparing to post "The Pussy Cartel" and another one about Intuition

All must be online by lunch.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by febrezedarego(m): 7:03am On Apr 14, 2019
ubunja:

pls also put the part 3 of Adam and eve post too
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood by Goddys(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2019
ubunja:

Awesome.. Can't wait to devour the piece

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period / Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) / 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.