Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nothing Must Happen To Ahmed Kadaria: Ben Murray Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Must Happen To Ahmed Kadaria: Ben Murray Bruce (1953 Views)

Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Must Happen To Ahmed Kadaria: Ben Murray Bruce by Henryjr(m): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2019
The senator representing Bayelsa East senatorial district in the National Assembly, Ben Murray Bruce, has reacted to the death threat a famous journalist, Kadaria Ahmed, received following her conversion from Muslim to Christianity.

Ben Bruce who spoke through his Twitter handle said everybody should be free to practice whichever religion they choose.

His reaction followed a death threat from a man named, Amb. Abdulrahman Yahaya on Kadaria for daring to convert to Christianity.

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Ahmed Kadaria: Ben Murray Bruce by BuhariAdvocate: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2019
grin why you not be her bodyguard instead, thunder fire you there twitwer senator.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Ahmed Kadaria: Ben Murray Bruce by stephleena(f): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2019
Not everyone that leaves Islam, is a Christian..
madam might even be a free thinker/atheist.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Ahmed Kadaria: Ben Murray Bruce by Henryjr(m): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin why you not be her bodyguard instead, thunder fire you there twitwer senator.
In other words, you supported the death threat issued to her for exercising her fundamental human rights.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Ahmed Kadaria: Ben Murray Bruce by delpee(f): 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
RichBoy247:

I am quite busy unlike you jobless lazy youth. I got work to do, but manage this small one as reminder that the God of the Israelites is the same as the God of the Arabs.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10 New International Version (NIV)

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Old testament! Christianity is deeply rooted in the New Testament though references are made to the Old Testament for various reasons. To be a true Christian is to strive to live selflessly and lovingly like Christ.

I think it's better to explain the context in which the Quran quotes were made. Most times, you grasp the full meaning of a verse by reading through a whole Chapter. You also need to consider the fact that both Holy Books condemn murder. Some of the quotes arose from war situations.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Ahmed Kadaria: Ben Murray Bruce by nengibo: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
peaceful religion
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Ahmed Kadaria: Ben Murray Bruce by Earthquake2: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
Who cares what happens to her, she is El rufai cousin
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Ahmed Kadaria: Ben Murray Bruce by ikennamadu1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
RichBoy247:

I am quite busy unlike you jobless lazy youth. I got work to do, but manage this small one as reminder that the God of the Israelites is the same as the God of the Arabs.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10 New International Version (NIV)

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Old Testament bro... read New Testament... just incase they have not told you this... ama be this fess to tell you... Go get a life

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Ahmed Kadaria: Ben Murray Bruce by Kingspin(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
The only religion that is the opposite of peace
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Ahmed Kadaria: Ben Murray Bruce by nijabazaar: 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Henryjr:
In other words, you supported the death threat issued to her for exercising her fundamental human rights.

That BuhariAdvocate is a roaming hate-monger...
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Ahmed Kadaria: Ben Murray Bruce by BuhariAdvocate: 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
Guy stop my mention. I'm not hate anyone .please let me be God bless you as you do.
nijabazaar:

That BuhariAdvocate is a roaming hate-monger...
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Ahmed Kadaria: Ben Murray Bruce by nijabazaar: 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Guy stop my mention. I'm not hate anyone .please let me be God bless you as you do.

You touched a spark when you quoted me in a bigotry post....I am not letting go.

Consider it my revenge until you offer a public apology.... Until then consider this a monitoring campaign and I have all the time in the world.

You never see any thing!!
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Ahmed Kadaria: Ben Murray Bruce by nijabazaar: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
delpee:

Old testament! Christianity is deeply rooted in the New Testament though references are made to the Old Testament for various reasons. To be a true Christian is to strive to live selflessly and lovingly like Christ.

I think it's better to explain the context in which the Quran quotes were made. Most times, you grasp the full meaning of a verse by reading through a whole Chapter. You also need to consider the fact that both Holy Books condemn murder. Some of the quotes arose from war situations.

I must confess, you are illuminating.

Tank's for that post up there
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Ahmed Kadaria: Ben Murray Bruce by seunmsg(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
Another stupid reaction from someone who ordinarily should be informed but has decided to stay ignorant. If anything happens to Kadaria, people like Reno and Ben Bruce who are subtly encouraging mob action against her by deliberately tweeting falsehood will be held accountable.

Ahmed Kadaria is a Muslim, she’s still a Muslim and has no plan to change her faith. Wailers must stop spreading this false news under the guise of fake sympathy.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Ahmed Kadaria: Ben Murray Bruce by ngadaAwo: 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
seunmsg:
Another stupid reaction from someone who ordinarily should be informed but has decided to stay ignorant. If anything happens to Kadaria, people like Reno and Ben Bruce who are subtly encouraging mob action against her by deliberately tweeting falsehood will be held accountable.

Ahmed Kadaria is a Muslim, she’s still a Muslim and has no plan to change her faith. Wailers must stop spreading this false news under the guise of fake sympathy.
are you indirectly tell us that Islam is terror?
why should she be mobbed just because she covert?

chaiiiii there's nothing like a moderate Muslim
they're just terrorists in disguise
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Ahmed Kadaria: Ben Murray Bruce by CityNGR: 6:12am On Apr 13, 2019
seunmsg:

Shut up. You are not a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Ahmed Kadaria: Ben Murray Bruce by bastardmod: 6:16am On Apr 13, 2019

(1) (Reply)

BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Mother Is Dead (video) / Nigerian Army In Possession Of Protester Corpses / Ojukwu’s Chief Of Staff Finally Laid To Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.