Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Are You A Scientist There Is A Chance Of Winning $1000. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Are You A Scientist There Is A Chance Of Winning $1000. (828 Views)

Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist / Scientist Uncover "God's Bathtub" In Australia / World’s Ugliest Dog Wins $1000 And A Year’s Supply Of Dog Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Scientist There Is A Chance Of Winning $1000. by Anyi12(m): 7:01am On Sep 14, 2010
Hello, are you a scientist or are you abide by the spirit of science and technology, if you are one of this $1000 is yours only if you can think and come out with a good answer to my question. I ask, can a network function without antenna or marks in the sence that people who live in remote areas do call and brawse the internet, well the answer is yes, so tell me what happen wereby no antenna no marks people do call and brawser the internet. If you are in Nigeria contact me with 07035779472, if you are not in Nigeria do so with +2347035779472, or email me through ifybonboy@yahoo.com. Well God made me to be a scientist, i made an electronic, it look like mobile phone, it use 5c nokia battery, it is sensitive to day light but it is not use in doing phone call rather it has excess to any network whether there is antenna, marks or satlight dish, when ever i put it on i do call, i brawse with my phone, lapton and desktop computer free, later i found out that it has excess to free call. It is not in the market yet but soon it will be there. Please this was not ment for internet fraud or spam, it is only made for the people that have version to mobilize the world, says by new electrical world. ENGR. AHODU.

(1) (Reply)

A New Hp Laptop For N30,000 Naira: (for Sale/urgent): 08035230707 / Etisalat Will Take Over Within Few Years / More Than 10 Hours Of Video On How To Repair Laptop From Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.