Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked (3064 Views)

ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
One of the finalists student, infact, my colleague, had just submitted her project to my supervisor, while I'm still battling with my Chapter One- may be not the chapter, but the elements- the sub-chapters.

You should know, one of the hardest thing in chapter one of your project is coming up with a researchable topic. Lecturers will tell you some topics are just article topics, thus, they can't be used as a project topic.

Another thing is, when I finally came up with the project topic I found interesting, I saw that it might take a long time to complete it. At first, I had worked on it for some days-more that a week before realizing it was a dead end. Here, the road is taking, seriously- I had to start all over again.

Then, I consulted a research assistant. I paid. It was one of the posters I saw in the school bulletins. The paster must have a handsome knowledge about research. Later, I discovered he's only versed in the social sciences. He has little knowledge about doing humanity-related research. He took part of my money- it was part of the deal. Maybe it was my mistake I didn't give him any insight into my supervisor's psychology. I couldn't continue; I quit this guy.

What next? More than a month gone. Tragedy looming, and University of Ibadan takes no shit. A worst case when your supervisor don't have time for shits. Am I being stupid? Am I just too slow? I'm sure no one is ready to answer my questions for me. I simply didn't know what to do.

Meeting my supervisor wasn't easy. It was time to meet again, and I have done shit. 'I would refer you to the H.O. D- you can't be wasting my time', he reiterated. He had asked me to start looking for another supervisor. God knows I won't. I might be weak in some things, but when I decide on something, hm.

I Decided Fix It
I had just logged in to my Nairaland to surf, before I saw a post by fishguide. Sincerely, I didn't consider the guy to have an answer for my misery. A few questions will do no harm. Since I wasn't going to pay to ask questions. I called him. Fortunately, he happened to be staying around University of Ibadan. People says he's good at it. Well, I tried to see him.

His Questions Worked
The first thing he said to me was ' I hope you are not trying to impress anyone with your work. See, don't get to attached - someone has an answer to your work. You just have to replicate it and be creative, and in two weeks, maximum, you are done - that's all. So, what's the gap your work is trying to fill?'

Can you think of any related work?
What problem are you trying to solve?
Have you checked 'these part ' of the library?

Look at this material, do you find a synergy?

Wow!

I was sure I could surprise everyone who thought I had hung. We started work. Boom, the next time I met my supervisor.

As I Showed My supervisor My Chapters
He was startled. Wow! He exclaimed. 'this is what I'm talking about! Bring your cahpter 4 and 5 on thursday.' Now the question is, where did I go wrong?
I wondered, truly, if you don't know you don't know.
I'm just so happy I had to share my testimony with Fishguide himself.
I won- I'm grateful to God for leading me to you on time. Thanks to me for being smart too.

Ezekiel Adedeji
Shared by one of our clients. You can pick the area you need our help here:
Generate topic ideas
Write chapter one
Teach you how to use SPSS
Qualitative or quantitative analysis
Theoretical framework etc.

Call or send a WhatsApp message to 08168261081 to speak with us now

2 Likes

Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
Thanks
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by united442(m): 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
please, am in my finales and i need someone who is dam good in reject research to assist me..
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
united442:
please, am in my finales and i need someone who is dam good in reject research to assist me..
Chat me up on WhatsApp...
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by united442(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
fishguide:
Chat me up on WhatsApp...
your numb pls
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
united442:

your numb pls
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by darmhey(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
You need alot of help
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by Pearlyakin(m): 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
fishguide:
One of the finalists student, infact, my colleague, had just submitted her project to my supervisor, while I'm still battling with my Chapter One- may be not the chapter, but the elements- the sub-chapters.

You should know, one of the hardest thing in chapter one of your project is coming up with a researchable topic. Lecturers will tell you some topics are just article topics, thus, they can't be used as a project topic.

Another thing is, when I finally came up with the project topic I found interesting, I saw that it might take a long time to complete it. At first, I had worked on it for some days-more that a week before realizing it was a dead end. Here, the road is taking, seriously- I had to start all over again.

Then, I consulted a research assistant. I paid. It was one of the posters I saw in the school bulletins. The paster must have a handsome knowledge about research. Later, I discovered he's only versed in the social sciences. He has little knowledge about doing humanity-related research. He took part of my money- it was part of the deal. Maybe it was my mistake I didn't give him any insight into my supervisor's psychology. I couldn't continue; I quit this guy.

What next? More than a month gone. Tragedy looming, and University of Ibadan takes no shit. A worst case when your supervisor don't have time for shits. Am I being stupid? Am I just too slow? I'm sure no one is ready to answer my questions for me. I simply didn't know what to do.

Meeting my supervisor wasn't easy. It was time to meet again, and I have done shit. 'I would refer you to the H.O. D- you can't be wasting my time', he reiterated. He had asked me to start looking for another supervisor. God knows I won't. I might be weak in some things, but when I decide on something, hm.

I Decided Fix It
I had just logged in to my Nairaland to surf, before I saw a post by fishguide. Sincerely, I didn't consider the guy to have an answer for my misery. A few questions will do no harm. Since I wasn't going to pay to ask questions. I called him. Fortunately, he happened to be staying around University of Ibadan. People says he's good at it. Well, I tried to see him.

His Questions Worked
The first thing he said to me was ' I hope you are not trying to impress anyone with your work. See, don't get to attached - someone has an answer to your work. You just have to replicate it and be creative, and in two weeks, maximum, you are done - that's all. So, what's the gap your work is trying to fill?'

Can you think of any related work?
What problem are you trying to solve?
Have you checked 'these part ' of the library?

Look at this material, do you find a synergy?

Wow!

I was sure I could surprise everyone who thought I had hung. We started work. Boom, the next time I met my supervisor.

As I Showed My supervisor My Chapters
He was startled. Wow! He exclaimed. 'this is what I'm talking about! Bring your cahpter 4 and 5 on thursday.' Now the question is, where did I go wrong?
I wondered, truly, if you don't know you don't know.
I'm just so happy I had to share my testimony with Fishguide himself.
I won- I'm grateful to God for leading me to you on time. Thanks to me for being smart too.

Ezekiel Adedeji
Shared by one of our clients. You can pick the area you need our help here:
Generate topic ideas
Write chapter one
Teach you how to use SPSS
Qualitative or quantitative analysis
Theoretical framework etc.
Also call 08168261081 to speak with us
Are you a student of aquaculture and Fisheries department of unibadan
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
darmhey:
You need alot of help
I'm closer than you think
Chat or call me...
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 7:16am On Apr 13, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Are you a student of aquaculture and Fisheries department of unibadan
I'm not a student bro
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by Fatodax(m): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2019
Thanks fishguide for the great service. My friend said she has submitted her project. I'm really grateful. God bless you. Keep it up bro
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by Topmaike007(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2019
Na so my Own tell me say na pratical research work Na him she need as a chemistry student making think about the tens of thousands of naira I will spend
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by Emceefada(m): 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Are you in dire need of a philosophical project topics, now you got a relief. Reach me on whatsapp : 08032748936
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by Ajibaba101(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
regret and depression are what you might face as a student in school....see 7 ways you can deal with regret and depression in school
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by Ajibaba101(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
regret and depression are what you might face as a student in school....see 7 ways you can deal with regret and depression in school
https://explicitsuccess.com/dealing-with-regret-and-depression/
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
Fatodax:
Thanks fishguide for the great service. My friend said she has submitted her project. I'm really grateful. God bless you. Keep it up bro
I'm happy I was able to help. Never seen someone as scared as she was. I'm happy she pulled herself together and faced it.
Research work should not be a thing to have sleepless night about. grin
Reach out when in need.
I'm close than you think
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
Topmaike007:
Na so my Own tell me say na pratical research work Na him she need as a chemistry student making think about the tens of thousands of naira I will spend
So sorry about that buddy.
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ajibaba101:
Thanks for sharing..
A lot are depressed. Thanks for your contribution to helping people out if depression.
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
While running my undergraduate programs, I was like a lot of people running their masters project now. Ever scared of meeting with supervisor, no sure of what to write. In fact I was lucky it was an undergraduate study and little effort was channeled to research like that.

I probably would have had an extra year.

It is okay to feel that way. Staying that way is where the problem lies if you are bent on writing your thesis yourself but confused on how to go about it. It's okay to find help where it lies and if on the contrary you detaste been any close to any thing research, I will not castigate you for giving it out.

I am just after you getting to do thing that makes you get it done. Passive attitude begat depression which eventually begat sickness.

#Godo

Wishing you success.
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2019
Good Morning Nairaland.

Let's talk about organizing your thoughts as It's important to put the horse before the cart. As much as I advocate for you to have a mental clarity of what you intend to write, also pen them down.

Now you may be asking what if they don't make sense. At first they won't but they serve two purpose. They give you a board to work with and build on which is good. (You won't have to keep coming up with new ideologies different from the previous)

They also motivate you which I agree is essential. I have written several project that I have not imagine I could but I still did it.

I just felt I could help someone with this so whether you
Have start or yet to start. I am sure this will work the magic you need.

To all those who are in need of a person to work on their project. I am here. Hire me. grin
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
Happy Easter Nairalanders

As we celebrate this season, may purpose for celebrating be accomplished in all sphere of your life most especially you RESEARCH which is our primary concern here.

Our doors are always open.
Reach us on 08168261081
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2019
Gratitude is key.

Yes, it is. I have seen people who complain and compare themselves (as regard their research work) with other. You will ear lagbaja has submitted her chapter 3, me am still battling with proposal or lagbaja is already binding his/her thesis, when will I finish?

Silently I smile because the lagbaja you are talking about has either hire me or the like of me to attend to issue that they consider hard and you don't know. I am quiet certain they will not tell you either.

So they keep dishing out negative energy that will give them negative vibes which eventually slows down their project. If you also engage in such attitude, here is my little advice.

The mere fact that you decided to handle your project is a blessing. It bring about a sense of ownership which is great (delight in that). Rather than looking for where the grasses are greener and comparing, why dont you water your grass and patiently wait for them to grow.

Show gratitude starting from today
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2019
James - My Busy and Scared Client

So James came across one of my posts on research here on Nairaland and was skeptical initially. He confessed to having a couple of questions randomly popping up through his mind before he gave me a call. He said "it Dawn on me I just had to make this call".

Hello He said further asking if I was Fishguide. Yes Sir I replied "How can I be of assistance". My supervisor won't just accept my research analysis, I did it to the best of my knowledge but He insists thats no the right way.

Send it, let me take a look at it I added. After a peep, I discovered James had an idea of his research. He however was ignorant of the approach of going about with his analysis. Having spotted the loop, I called and explained where the error was.

Can you fix it?, He asked.
I can, I replied.
So how long will it take he probed further.
2 weeks I replied. Asking for the necessary documents I need to get it done.
We had an agreement and work commenced

To end the boring story, we did it. James will be defending his research on the 25th of June.
If that was motivating enough remember James took the first step. He reached out honestly, if you are like James or in his case, all you also need to do to get started is to talk to me. After which you can relax and watch the success story unfolds.

08168261081 is the number. Call or Whatsapp.
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Demystifying the P value

If you have anything to do with an inferential analysis then you would have heard about a P-value. Its fine if you don't understand what it means before now. I hope this post helps.

Just like a suspect will remains a suspect until proven otherwise by the judge. An hypothesis remains null until proven otherwise by the P value. You can say that again the P value is the Judge for inferential analysis.

P value differs with studies but most frequently used value is 0.05. Don't be surprised if you come across those of 0.1 or those of 0.01. just check the study.
Assessment
Every null hypothesis bears the 'not' until proven otherwise so how does the P value judge. Once P value is less than or equal to the benchmark. We reject the null hypothesis but if it's greater than the benchmark we accept the null hypothesis.

Hypothetical Example
In a study with a null hypothesis stating that there is not significant association between meal consumed and weight gain. A P value that equals to or is less than 0.05 tells us to reject the null which leave us with the alternative that states that there is a significant association between meal consumed and weight gained.
However if the reverse is the case and the P value is greater than the Pvalue we uphold the null hypothesis.

I hope this helps
Need help with your analysis
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Within the understated Trust us wholly.
Term paper writing
propal writing
Data analysis
Seminar paper
Article writing
Creative writing
Power point presentation
cool
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
There is always that one shot that brings about the saving grace. It's also possible you do not get that chance if you don't call it.
Have your research work been giving you tough time?
Is it your supervisor?
May the analysis isn't just correlating to your taste?
Probably the terms are just out of the scope of what you can comprehend.
Even it could be the absence in aligning your thoughts.

Call the shot now
Having successfull dealt with 15 different research work in the past 6 month.
Yours won't be an exception.

Call/WhatsApp
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
GETTING THROUGH CHAPTER TWO

To a novice, going through chapter two is complex and bulky. Yes, it may be but understanding the rudiments saves you the complexity. A few things to know about chapter two includes this aspects:

*Theoretical framework
*Conceptual framework
*Review of Extant literature.

Theoretical framework talks about the theories on which the subject matter is grounded.
Conceptual framework talks about the scholarly definition of concept related to the subject matter.
Extant literature talks about past studies related to the subject matter.

Need a project writer and Analysis
Call/WhatsApp
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
Keeping up with the Jones is high if you under stand what I mean. Don't for once have a feeling that we are not in yet business again. Just more of offline work that keep out mind busy.

Send a message or give us a call if you need to someonetake care of your research related works.
It's all we know.
Give us a try this week
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
To the Busy ones;
To those whose previous research work have been rejected;
To you who actually dislike writing;
To you seeing this post and you are in need of a sound analysis for your data;
To all in need of a research help...

Call / WhatsApp
Re: He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked by fishguide(m): 6:22pm On Apr 14
For some times now, I have been having people chat me up from Nairaland requesting whether I still engage in research work or not. In their words, "I saw your post on nairaland and I will like to know whether you still write project or not."

It is expected of them to ask because I have long updated the page they got my number from and probably thing I have moved on to something else. No, I haven't, I still write research.

This post is to notify prospective persons in need of academic writing help that I still actively engage in it. Whether you are a student in Nigeria or in the UK, chat me up 08168261081. I'm available. I will try as much as possible to constantly update this page.

Thank you and see you soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man Scores 299 In JAMB and then this happens / Wonder Quadruplets! / Ekiti Distributes Free Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.