Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? (12251 Views)

Ruzu Herbal Bitters Is A Game Changer. / 10 Benefits Of Cleanser Herbal Bitters / Ruzu Herbal Bitters - For Weak Erection, Vaginal Discharge & Gonorrhea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by Olivebranch: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
So we are in the era where orthodox medicine is being supplemented/replaced by leaves and roots, this has brought about different herbal bitters. There's also the need to put out comprehensive information as to the best possible safe and effective bitters to use when in need of one. What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by Changee: 10:26am On May 08, 2019
There are quite a number of herbal remedies in the Nigerian space, I think they all have their merits. I think they score differently on many measures. My top 3 herbs are Rida, Ruzu and Yoyo bitters. Based on personal experience of these three Bitters here are my thoughts

1. I think Rida Herbal Bitters is the quickest action, most welcoming taste and safest.
2. I think Ruzu is very effective, but with that taste, I could only drink it like once in 3 months.
3. I think Yoyo bitters is good too, I don't personally see any curative or repair effects, but know that it detoxifies.

So if I were to vote today, Rida Herbal Bitters has my vote. It's effective, safe and family friendly.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by Habikesweet(f): 1:00pm On May 08, 2019
I have tried the 3 bitters , from experience I give it to RIDA ,the bitterness is bearable and the action is fast and significant, powerful antimalaria and dealt with pile

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by JohnNgene: 1:16pm On May 08, 2019
The ones I know here in Enugu are GOKO Cleanser and CHUKATRIN Herbal Cleanser.

I've tried both of them and they're good for improving the body's immune system.

However, people should be careful about the dosage they take o! If you take overdose, you'll visit the toilet until sh*t go finish for your y*nsh. Lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by theherbremedy: 2:28pm On May 08, 2019
JohnNgene:
The ones I know here in Enugu are GOKO Cleanser and CHUKATRIN Herbal Cleanser.

I've tried both of them and they're good for improving the body's immune system.

However, people should be careful about the dosage they take o! If you take overdose, you'll visit the toilet until sh*t go finish for your y*nsh. Lol.
If you have not tried Rida Herbal Bitters you are on a looooooooooonnnnnngggggggggg thing.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by theherbremedy: 5:22pm On May 10, 2019
Olivebranch:
So we are in the era where orthodox medicine is being supplemented/replaced by leaves and roots, this has brought about different herbal bitters. There's also the need to put out comprehensive information as to the best possible safe and effective bitters to use when in need of one. What do you think?

Still on Rida Herbal Bitters.

Visit our Facebook page at theherbremedy
Instagram handle at theherbremedy.

Order for your carton and get free book on Financial intelligence
Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by pass111(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2019
ARE YOU OR ANY OF YOUR LOVED ONES SUFFERING
FROM PAINFUL JOINTS (ARTHRITIS)? OR ARE YOU
BEGINNING TO FEEL STIFFENING IN YOUR WRISTS,
ELBOWS OR KNEES? IF YES, KEEP READING…
Do you wake up at night in pain?
Do you take large amounts of pain killers…getting little or —no relief and then suffer the side-effects?
Do your legs swell anytime you sit or drive for a long time?
Are your hands too stiff to use?
Do you have trouble getting out of a chair?
Do you avoid outings due to pain?
Does your life revolve around your pain?
Do you find yourself snapping at people?
Do You FEEL excruciating pains on ALL the Joints of your frame, Pains so Serious, you find it hard to preserve even a commonplace Pen?
Do You Feel Serious Inflammatory Pains ALL OVER Your Waist, Legs and Back, Pains so serious they make you cry and pissed off?
If YES, Please Pay Attention To This….
Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by Yemaade: 1:53pm On May 21, 2019
I have tried a number of Bitters before now and thought they were okay until i came across a particular one called RIDA herbal bitters. This Rida bitters is totally different from every other one i have used before now. I felt it instantly after taking just two caps of the content. Mehn the product is amazing. I will readily recommend it to anyone who has issues ranging from High Blood pressure to Diabetes and even the very mild stomach ache not forgetting the instant menstral pain relieve i had after taking it.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by Mikocake(m): 4:27pm On May 21, 2019
theherbremedy:

If you have not tried Rida Herbal Bitters you are on a looooooooooonnnnnngggggggggg thing.
I've not heard of that name in Enugu here. how can one get it?
Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by zealousayo(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2019
theherbremedy:

Still on Rida Herbal Bitters.
Visit our Facebook page at theherbremedy Instagram handle at theherbremedy.
Order for your carton and get free book on Financial intelligence
Is Rida bitter sold in pharmacy or chemist stores?
Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by Mordson: 7:46pm On May 22, 2019
undecided

All these paid marketers advertising Rida here should GTFOH.

16 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by Olivebranch: 10:18am On May 31, 2019
A Simple question was asked , all you should do is contribute your own quota to the discussion going on here.
Mordson:
undecided

All these paid marketers advertising Rida here should GTFOH.
Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by AyurvedicHerbs: 10:38am On May 31, 2019
Buy Ayurvedic Herbs Online Trust the herb is a trusted marketplace to purchase the products. Available the different varieties of herbs that help to have good health Products like that Products like that Blood Purifier, Brain and Memory wellness, Diabetic Care, Hair Care , Men/Women Good Life Wellness, Immunity Booster, Bone/Joint wellness and more.

Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by toluwaaina: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
on this herbal issue, i do not like bitter drugs so i usually do not take them, however RIDA has been better for me because its not as bitter as the rest.
Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by Demolaeby: 11:52am On Oct 31, 2019
You guys need to pay for advert.Rica this Rica that

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by yusman14(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
Habikesweet:
I have tried the 3 bitters , from experience I give it to RIDA ,the bitterness is bearable and the action is fast and significant, powerful antimalaria and dealt with pile

Hello bro...I have been battling with malaria for over one year..I have use several anti malaria drugs .yet no improvement...is Rida good?
Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by charlsecy(m): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
Changee:
My top 3 herbs are Rida, Ruzu and Yoyo bitters.
Do bitters give harder erections?
Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by fredylee: 2:15am On Mar 03, 2020
My wife and I used Ruzu and we were quite happy with it, but we then tried RIDA after a friend introduced it to us, and I have loved it ever since. I like its unique almost fizzy taste and the feeling of "something is going through my body" when I take it. I haven't voted yet tho.
Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:11am On Mar 03, 2020
See advert strategy abeg just to popularize the Risa abi Rida.

Whether it works or not you guys just planned to make it look like many people have good testimonies about the drug.

Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by theherbremedy: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
*Experience happiness with Rida Herbal Bitters and Supplement. *

This product is safe, effective and quick action, it is made made from carefully selected and perfectly blended herb and root extracts to help you live healthier daily.

It has an amazing antioxidant,
antibacterial,
antiasthmatic,
antisickling and
antimalarial properties.

It helps to increase your body's level of antioxidants and decrease the formation of free radicals.
In addition, it helps your body begin to recover and repair whatever damages was earlier done to it, keeping you healthy, fit and full of life to live your dreams.

It is also available in Capsule.
Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by yusman14(m): 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
How much is it??
And where can I get it in Lagos because the herb is really scarce..
Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by theherbremedy: 3:48am On Jun 08, 2020
yusman14:
How much is it??
And where can I get it in Lagos because the herb is really scarce..

You can drop your number or send message to my email theherbremedy@gmail.com
send msg thru our Facebook page at theherbremedy
Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by yusman14(m): 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
theherbremedy:

You can drop your number or send message to my email theherbremedy@gmail.com
send msg thru our Facebook page at theherbremedy
I sent an Email..
Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by theherbremedy: 4:11am On Jun 12, 2020
I have replied your email since.
yusman14:
I sent an Email..

Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by Keemaj: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
Rida Bitter is most effective. I started using Rida Bitter in June 2019 and join as a distributor in November, 2019. Today am a Stockist.

Am offering free 30ml Rida Herbal Bitter for trials to the first 20 people to reach out and for them to give their honest assessment.
Kindly reach out to me through WhatsApp 08033026056
Re: Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? by Obdk: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2020
My sister in law sell rida bitters. At ikeja computer Village.. 0806 888 5880

(1) (Reply)

New Killer Insect Found In Indian / First Black Child Diagnosed With Aging Disease / How To Get Rid Of Wall Gecko And Cockroaches At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.