Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? (2491 Views)

Accommodating An Insolent Girl / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? by Ademidd: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
It's very important to read instructions carefully when sitting for an exam if you want to avoid complications. Examination instructions usually come off as stern, but here's evidence that they can also be accommodating. This Photo of a financial management examination in the University of Pretoria has an instruction that lets exam takers know that it is okay to CRY during the exam, as long as it is done QUIETLY.

If you've ever sat for a more accommodating examination? Please share your experience

SOURCE- MYSCHOOL.NG

Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

Re: Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? by leonard002(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
lolz... this can only happen in a course known as metab that year in unec

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? by ValCon888: 12:25am On Apr 13, 2019
This is what to expect when your lecturer is a sadist.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? by Megfrivolous: 4:54am On Apr 13, 2019
ValCon888:
This is what to expect when your lecturer is a sadist.

They are busy in schools frustrating peoples children for fun undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? by legwa10(m): 7:01am On Apr 13, 2019
vanity, he thinks he will live forever abi

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? by PlayerMeji: 7:42am On Apr 13, 2019
Hmmmm..

This is like breaking a plate and your African mum tells you not to worry!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? by Nicklaus619(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Hmmmm..

This is like breaking a plate and your African mum tells you not to worry!

That year I broke dads favorite glass plate, my mum be like nick I have forgiven you, oya go inside and bring water for me lemme drink, immediately I enter inside, she jumped inside the house and beat the evil spirit outa me grin.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? by PlayerMeji: 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
I remember wen mom came to pick my older brother and I from school and she now went to buy some things in the market on the way home. So I told my brother that I know how to drive the car as I have seen mom do it several times.

I got on the driver's seat and small as I was I disengaged the hand brake and lo and behold the car began to move because she parked on a slope. Then, all of a sudden, I heard people shouting and running helter-skelter, the car moved and was only stopped by an electric pole somewhere in the market.

People came to meet me and somehow my mom heard and they were begging her not to beat me because I could go into shock, etc. My mom said no problem.

She didn't do anything wen we got home. First day, second day, third day, fourth day, fifth day... I had almost forgotten the whole thing wen I woke up to see my hands and legs tied the sixth day to a window.

Bobs, see beating... I no fit cry wen e reach one stage. I just dey look maley hand dey go up they come down...

That's a day I will never forget!

Nicklaus619:

That year I broke dads favorite glass plate, my mum be like nick I have forgiven you, oya go inside and bring water for me lemme drink, immediately I enter inside, she jumped inside the house and beat the evil spirit outa me grin.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? by Nicklaus619(m): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
PlayerMeji:
I remember wen mom came to pick my older brother and I from school and she now went to buy some things in the market on the way home. So I told my brother that I know how to drive the car as I have seen mom do it several times.

I got on the driver's seat and small as I was I disengaged the hand brake and lo and behold the car began to move because she parked on a slope. Then, all of a sudden, I heard people shouting and running helter-skelter, the car moved and was only stopped by an electric pole somewhere in the market.

People came to meet me and somehow my mom heard and they were begging her not to beat me because I could go into shock, etc. My mom said no problem.

She didn't do anything wen we got home. First day, second day, third day, fourth day, fifth day... I had almost forgotten the whole thing wen I woke up to see my hands and legs tied the sixth day to a window.

Bobs, see beating... I no fit cry wen e reach one stage. I just dey look maley hand dey go up they come down...

That's a day I will never forget!

Your mumcy get first class for punishment o grin

(1) (Reply)

Waec Gce Syllabus / Federal Poly, Oko 2013/2014 Post UTME Exams Time Table Is Out! / The Polytechnic Ibadan To Go On Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.