Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

“my Beloved Wife, Love You Forever” – 59 Years Old Nwoko Tells Regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Beloved Wife, Love You Forever” – 59 Years Old Nwoko Tells Regina Daniels (4440 Views)

Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of / Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband / " I Watch You Grow Up In Asaba, You Are 23" Fan Tells Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Beloved Wife, Love You Forever” – 59 Years Old Nwoko Tells Regina Daniels by NaijaCelebrity: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has been trending on Entertainment news portals in recent weeks.
Ever since news broke out about her marriage to 59 year old Nigerian billionaire, Ned Nwoko, she’s become a hot topic.

The young actress took to Instagram to post a photo of her beautiful self only for an account with the name Ned Nwoko to show up under her post with a comment.

The Ned Nwoko account commented; “My beloved wife, love you forever”.

It’s unknown whether the Ned Nwoko account is being operated by the husband of 5 wives or it’s a parody account.

Source; https://nollyzone.com/my-beloved-wife-love-you-forever-59-years-old-nwoko-tells-regina-daniels/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: “my Beloved Wife, Love You Forever” – 59 Years Old Nwoko Tells Regina Daniels by Pekele007: 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
Probably a scammer operating such account.

5 Likes

Re: “my Beloved Wife, Love You Forever” – 59 Years Old Nwoko Tells Regina Daniels by itspzpics(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
Gbam lobatan
Re: “my Beloved Wife, Love You Forever” – 59 Years Old Nwoko Tells Regina Daniels by okosodo: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Dis thing don dey change to scam

3 Likes

Re: “my Beloved Wife, Love You Forever” – 59 Years Old Nwoko Tells Regina Daniels by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lol
Re: “my Beloved Wife, Love You Forever” – 59 Years Old Nwoko Tells Regina Daniels by Praizemedia: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
You don't mean it
Re: “my Beloved Wife, Love You Forever” – 59 Years Old Nwoko Tells Regina Daniels by pcicero(m): 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
Regina Daniels is the new Tonto Dikeh now.

She must make the front-page anyhow.

Who did dis to Nairaland?
Re: “my Beloved Wife, Love You Forever” – 59 Years Old Nwoko Tells Regina Daniels by lalasticlala(m): 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
Pekele007:
Probably a scammer operating such account.

Exactly
Re: “my Beloved Wife, Love You Forever” – 59 Years Old Nwoko Tells Regina Daniels by Chubhie: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
Make this small girl nor break the oldman's waist. I doubt he can match her youthful energy.
Re: “my Beloved Wife, Love You Forever” – 59 Years Old Nwoko Tells Regina Daniels by Softcash(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
lalasticlala:

Exactly

And even this man would have more followers for him to have that blue mark of which am to seeing their
Re: “my Beloved Wife, Love You Forever” – 59 Years Old Nwoko Tells Regina Daniels by Olufela30: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
This one na scam ooo !!!
Re: “my Beloved Wife, Love You Forever” – 59 Years Old Nwoko Tells Regina Daniels by chii8(f): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hmmm....
Re: “my Beloved Wife, Love You Forever” – 59 Years Old Nwoko Tells Regina Daniels by dollytino4real(f): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
where is samadino or wat is that his funny name
Re: “my Beloved Wife, Love You Forever” – 59 Years Old Nwoko Tells Regina Daniels by Chinashopping84: 1:18am On Apr 13, 2019
E don happen

We buy your goods from China and send to Nigeria.check siggy for more enquiries.
Re: “my Beloved Wife, Love You Forever” – 59 Years Old Nwoko Tells Regina Daniels by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 13, 2019
have checked the account it's a scammer
Re: “my Beloved Wife, Love You Forever” – 59 Years Old Nwoko Tells Regina Daniels by KingLennon(m): 7:25am On Apr 13, 2019
Girls and money. That man that is old enough to be her father

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter / Eldee Gets Handcuffed To A Chair & Interrogated Over Mo'cheddah Nude Pics & More / Ladies: This Hot US Based Nigerian Man Will Leave You Swooning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.