Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. (4929 Views)

Hausa Youths Mock Tinubu Over Viral 'Agbado And Cassava' Comment (VIDEO) / "Trump Is Like Biafra" - Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence On US Election / Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by CastedDude: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and his wife, Uchechi Okwu Kanu, were filmed having a romantic moment in bed in a video which went viral on social media.

The IPOB leader who confirmed the authenticity of the video - took to Twitter to praise his wife for her beauty even after childbirth.

He wrote;

When I repeatedly announced on radio that you are intoxicatingly beautiful, most didn't quite understand. Now millions can bear me witness. Even after childbirth, as adorably divine as ever. In the end we always win. #Biafra rocks!

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/nnamdi-kanu-breaks-silence-over-viral-video-with-wife-in-bed.html

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by CastedDude: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by olatunjithomas(m): 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
After the fucck episode
I guess that is the Bedroom leflendum he has been talking about.

By the he realizes that Biafra will continually be an illusion, he would come back to Nigeria and start a pig farm in Nnewi.

RABBISH.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
Man of the people .

There's nothing wrong in openly displaying affection to the woman you legally married .

When I marry, I will do the same .

You're loved by every right thinking Nigerian who sees nothing good in buhari and tinubu .

You can never be wrong Nnamdi Kanu.

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
grin zombies will not like this

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by amidel(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
I know it'll get to front page.

Liverpool will beat Chelsea with a two goal margin.

#YNWA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Bethel4Life(f): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
K
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by nzeobi(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
super active NK.

was expecting real sex in the video but the one I watched has no such scenes

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by gidgiddy: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
Ohamadike! Ride on bro! Just a video of you romancing your beautiful wife almost gave haters heart attack!

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by ogashman(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
I don't know why many re making a mountain out of an ant hill.

He was having a nice time with his wife and not some side chick or woman of easy virtue.

There is no justifiable reason castigating him for that when he is not a Catholic priest or someone that has sworn to be celibate for life.

So u guys should take a chill pill mehn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Much will be said about the suitability or otherwise of recording their intimate moments but man, Nnamdi Kanu sure has a beautiful woman by his side.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by enemybulldozer(m): 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
My mentor I luv you so much.

Thank Chukwu Okike Abiama for giving us somebody like you.

Respect my mentor!

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by goodnessme1(f): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
Chai igbo women fine o,

only a man that marry a yoloba lady will be ashame to show the sexy pictures of his wife,

No wonder the rich among yolobas are running after costly beautiful igbo ladies,leaving their cheap women.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by 9jabull: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
The more they hate you the more we love you Mazi Nnamdi kanu. she's adorable divine indeed.

#All hail Mazi Nnamdi kanu

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by goodnessme1(f): 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
gidgiddy:
Ohamadike! Ride on bro! Just a video of you romancing your beautiful wife almost gave haters heart attack!
In kanu's voice "when we speak the zoo trembles"

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by zlantanfan: 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lol,

So to you women have now become lab rat experiment, a filth for all manner of public nuisance just to pass a lame message (and you criticize another man for his statement on Aisha when yours is a hopeless hoe experiment).

I expected this daunce to stick with the army invasion bohaha which his minors where urging him.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
The video would have been way hotter if the wife was not wearing the bra. O dikwa hot!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Cityfirstborn(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
Only a cheat or future cheat hides there wife in the background

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by goodnessme1(f): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
kmcutez:
The video would have been way hotter if the wife was not wearing the bra. O dikwa hot!!
you want yolobas to kill themselves with masturbation over igbo lady.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by stephleena(f): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
olatunjithomas:
After the fucck episode

By the he realizes that Biafra will continually be an illusion, he would come back to Nigeria and start a pig farm in Nnewi.

RABBISH.
You must have finished the Vaseline and soaps after wanking to kanu:'s wife pictures .

but u can still use shampoo or groundnut oil..

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Stingman: 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
olatunjithomas:
After the fucck episode

RABBISH.

Olatunji e pain you well, well. You think he will be ashamed of the other video that has gone viral earlier...?

Besides, why would you want to cohabit with people you so detest? Is that not sign of insani**? This can't be explained.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Stingman: 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
zlantanfan:
Lol,

So to you women have now become lab rat experiment, a filth for all manner of public nuisance just to pass a lame message (and you criticize another man for his statement on Aisha when yours is a hopeless hoe experiment).

I expected this daunce to stick with the army invasion bohaha which his minors where urging him.

Effort in futility...you all know Nigeria can NEVER unite...but the political leaders are forcing all live together...with out distinct cultures, traditions, religions and aspirations...Check out the comments of our founding fathers, Zik, Awo and Balewa, they said we are forced into it by our colonial master...but we Nigerians see ourselves differently.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by olatunjithomas(m): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
stephleena:

You must have finished the Vaseline and soaps after wanking to kanu:'s wife pictures .

but u can still use shampoo or groundnut oil..

I've got a spare face towel Should you need one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
goodnessme1:
you want yolobas to kill themselves with masturbation over igbo lady.

I remember my grandfather then saying that Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani used to release/ejaculate instantly when they see an Igbo woman. Then big muscular Igbo men will chase them and beat them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by limeta(f): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
olatunjithomas:
After the fucck episode

RABBISH.

Are you God ?
Face yr ududuwa republic
Slave to Arabs
Slave to Islam
Slave to northerner nigeria
Head banger

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by jlinkd78(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
I stand with MNK fully. He's got a very beautiful wife that most of these online warriors wud have wished for. Even after child birth she still looks straight

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by nairalandankrah: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
hypocrites everywhere
so many people here even sleep with goats and all sort of animals for a living,
because you don't record the evil deed, and because you have not been caught doesn't make you a saint
after committing atrocities and abominations worthy of death, you hide behind your useless phones and dead laptops to spew trash here on nairaland
the man was having a nice time with his wife and peoples blood pressure is rising
Nigerians are really uncivilized i tell you

this man must be really pure if a video of him and his wife having honeymoon is the only dirt that THE USELESS BUHARI LED APC can dig of him

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Westbestside: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
cheesy You don minit

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
olatunjithomas:
After the fucck episode

RABBISH.

Afonjas and fuccck, fuccck, fuckkk. Wetin? They swear for una? No be say una fine self like Biafrans. What a people!

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Bede2u(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
olatunjithomas:
After the fucck episode

RABBISH.
why do u love one nigeria...even with all these hate?

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Westbestside: 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Man of the people .

There's nothing wrong in openly displaying affection to the woman you legally married .

When I marry, I will do the same .

You're loved by every right thinking Nigerian who sees nothing good in buhari and tinubu .

You can never be wrong Nnamdi Kanu.
If loving that scammer will make person right thinking. B. It is better to be left thinker.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Westbestside: 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
uduak2016:

I remember my grandfather then saying that Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani used to release/ejaculate instantly when they see an Igbo woman. Then big muscular Igbo men will chase them and beat them.
Self glorification is a free process. With those yamlegs abi grin.

Never knew ipob Jesus like toto cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How ESN Commander, Ikonso Was Killed: IPOB / Stop fighting over this thread / Ngige Was Wrong On Obasanjo Power Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.