Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. (4898 Views)

Hausa Youths Mock Tinubu Over Viral 'Agbado And Cassava' Comment (VIDEO) / "Trump Is Like Biafra" - Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence On US Election / Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by olatunjithomas(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
limeta:

Are you God ? Face yr ududuwa republic Slave to Arabs Slave to Islam Slave to northerner nigeria Head banger

hmmm.... I love your mentality. grab a life son!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by nairalandankrah: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
Westbestside:
cheesy You don minit
she is sexy isnt she
stop masturbating over another mans wife
put your seed to good use
go get your own wife
and proudly showcase her to the world
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Bede2u(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
zlantanfan:
Lol,

So to you women have now become lab rat experiment, a filth for all manner of public nuisance just to pass a lame message (and you criticize another man for his statement on Aisha when yours is a hopeless hoe experiment).

I expected this daunce to stick with the army invasion bohaha which his minors where urging him.

I dont expect yorubas and hausas to love kanu...but at least challenge him intelligently.

A private video with his wife...probably recovered from his laptop during his many travails was released to the public....do u want him to start apologising for making a video with his wife?

He has to come out strong...and he just did...by being defiant that his wife is beautiful...u didnt blame buhari wen he stood b4 the most powerful woman in the world to needlessly say that his wife belonged to kitchen and room...but u want us to blame kanu for saying his wife is beautiful...

Do u now see why igbos cant live with low lives like u ppl in one country?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Westbestside: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
nairalandankrah:

she is sexy isnt she
go get your own wife
Who is giving you hope. I don't do women with protruded mouth.

What makes someone with protruded mouth sexy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by goodnessme1(f): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
uduak2016:

I remember my grandfather then saying that Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani used to release/ejaculate instantly when they see an Igbo woman. Then big muscular Igbo men will chase them and beat them.
that is true,

i can remember sometime around 2016 when am travelling,i went to a car pack at Onisha and i was sitting in front sit when the car was loading,
opposite me was a tailor shop with a yoloba man inside it,
to cut the story shot,my eyes caught the yoloba man looking and winking at me,then i saw what put fear in me,
the man was masturbating.

I was ashamed that day.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Westbestside: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
limeta:

Are you God ?
Face yr ududuwa republic
Slave to Arabs
Slave to Islam
Slave to northerner nigeria
Head banger

Mumu, you are not northern slave, but abandoned your struggle to vote a Fulani man.

You get shame at all slave?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by nairalandankrah: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Westbestside:
Who is giving you hope. I don't do women with protruded mouth.

What makes someone with protruded mouth sexy.

wanted to ask you to show us a picture of your
perfect wife
but i realized from your statement that you still do women
at your age you are still doing women
you have to be careful because AIDS is still very much in town

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
goodnessme1:
that is true,

i can remember sometime around 2016 when am travelling,i went to a car pack at Onisha and i was sitting in front sit when the car was loading,
to cut the story shot,my eyes caught the yoloba man looking and winking at me,then i saw what put fear in me,

I was ashamed that day.

SMH...These people are useless.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by buhariguy(m): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
these one beautiful, these one that do face like im.becile

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Westbestside: 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
goodnessme1:
that is true,

I was ashamed that day.
So, so fallacy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Westbestside: 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
buhariguy:
these one beautiful,
these one that do face like im.becile

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by buhariguy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
nairalandankrah:

she is sexy isnt she
go get your own wife
buhariguy:
these one beautiful,
these one that do face like im.becile
nairalandankrah:

she is sexy isnt she
go get your own wife
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Westbestside: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
nairalandankrah:

wanted to ask you to show us a picture of your
perfect wife
but i realized from your statement that you still do women
at your age you are still doing women
you have to be careful because AIDS is still very much in town
Lol, why asking for my wife pics
So you want to masturbatory on her picture.

My wife does not have protruded mouth abeg

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by goodnessme1(f): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
uduak2016:

SMH...These people are useless.
na today you know,

very Wicked and hateful things.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by nairalandankrah: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
Westbestside:
Lol, why asking for my wife pics
So you want to masturbatory on her picture.

My wife does not have protruded mouth abeg
this is not a joke my bro
Aids is real
you have to be careful and stop sleeping around
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
goodnessme1:
na today you know,

very Wicked and hateful things.

Naturally wicked. These days I don't do business with them...no be sey they get money self. When they come to my shop, I just close my doors.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by goodnessme1(f): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
uduak2016:

Naturally wicked. These days I don't do business with them...no be sey they get money self. When they come to my shop, I just close my doors.
better for you because if they buy one they will steal three.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Ziggylady(f): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
Oya afonjas show ..your god has spoken

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by dainformant(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Yyeske(m): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
gidgiddy:
Ohamadike! Ride on bro! Just a video of you romancing your beautiful wife almost gave haters heart attack!
Why not advice your parents to do same and let's see how you'll feel. Have you for once thought about how his kids seeing such pictures and video uploaded online would feel when they grow older?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by nijabazaar: 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nnamdi wife is a Stunner. Damm

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
stephleena:

You must have finished the Vaseline and soaps after wanking to kanu:'s wife pictures .

but u can still use shampoo or groundnut oil..

Una no go kill me for this forum oo
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by gidgiddy: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
Yyeske:
Why not advice your parents to do same and let's see how you'll feel. Have you for once thought about how his kids seeing such pictures and video uploaded online would feel when they grow older?

Their kids seeing a video of their parents talking on the bed? I'm sure they see it every day.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by stephleena(f): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Una no go kill me for this forum oo grin grin
lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Emilokoiyawon: 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
amidel:
I know it'll get to front page.

Liverpool will beat Chelsea with a two goal margin.

#YNWA

Funny. I am a Chelsea fan but I will be supporting Liverpool tomorrow for the win. I hope LV wins the league. They deserve it after all these years.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by zlantanfan: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
Bede2u:
I dont expect yorubas and hausas to love kanu...but at least challenge him intelligently.

A private video with his wife...probably recovered from his laptop during his many travails was released to the public....do u want him to start apologising for making a video with his wife?

He has to come out strong...and he just did...by being defiant that his wife is beautiful...u didnt blame buhari wen he stood b4 the most powerful woman in the world to needlessly say that his wife belonged to kitchen and room...but u want us to blame kanu for saying his wife is beautiful...

i am a Niger deltan stop this pettiness

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by KingOfallOsu: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
goodnessme1:
Chai igbo women fine o,

only a man that marry a yoloba lady will be ashame to show the sexy pictures of his wife,

No wonder the rich among yolobas are running after costly beautiful igbo ladies,leaving their cheap women.

You mean those women with Yam legs and beards and Hairy body like gorilla grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by KingOfallOsu: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
goodnessme1:
that is true,

I was ashamed that day.

That's your dream girl, but you are too Hairy with Yam legs grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by KingOfallOsu: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
uduak2016:

If you don't do business with them, Hunger go kill you oh grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by KingOfallOsu: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
goodnessme1:
better for you because if they buy one they will steal three.

Your brothers go all the way to Dubai just to Steal remember grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by KingOfallOsu: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
Bede2u:

You can always stay in your Region without being a Vagabond you know grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Bede2u(m): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
zlantanfan:
i am a Niger deltan stop this pettiness
nigeria is pettiness. Imagine cameroon has 24 hour power supply and we dont. We have d largest deposit of oil and gas in africa. Nigeria needs to divide Asap...and thats not being petty at all. Thats an urgent survival goal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rep Proposes Bill For Compulsory Drug Tests On Politicians, Security Agents / CNN Says Oil Is A Curse To Nigeria! / Blacks Cannot Rule Over Themselves (by An Afrikaner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.