Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea (3708 Views)

This Could Be Your Opportunity To Recover All The Funds You've Lost To Crypto / Do You Have The Funds To Set Up A Cinema or Clubhouse In Port Harcourt? / More On The Idea That Gave Me Almost 50,000 Naira In Six Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea by favourabl: 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Bolabig:
Hello Nlanders, my name is Bola, I'm new on here. I have been away for some years in a neighboring country hustling and now I felt I should come back home and settled down. Please I am looking for people with good idea in online investment that can bring in money. I have some money (1.5 - 2m) set aside for investment. Sell your idea, I am ready to fund it. My deal is at least 10% returns per month.

Serious minded please.

Note: all talk is either on here or through mail. No phone conversation for now until I'm convinced.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Mine is not a new idea, as i have been into it for more than a year now, also i operate within a registered company.. owned by me..

so i currently have goods worth 1.3m waiting to be cleared, these are items i sell online and have been doing very well the last 2 times i have brought it in and sold basically online.. (i recently finished a project that took chunk of my cash and can't fund the business completely)

I need partner this time to clear the goods (for 150,000 naira)

and advertising to sell on various platforms i normally sell on (facebook, instagram and some popular blogs in Nigeria) = 250,000 naira culmulatively

I know the audience and how to target them.. i do payment on delivery and i have a 90% delivery rate from all orders that come my way...

I would love you to do a partnership here.. fund the remaining 400,000 naira and i will pay you 200k profits in one month time.. plus your 400k investment,..

Then subsequently we will look at products (carefully research the product) and pull cash to push the product.. and share outputs 50-50

I am reachable on 08135120000 (day or night.. on whatsapp, call or sms)

on instagram on @favourabl20, facebook on www.facebook.com/favourabl20
Re: I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea by kunleweb: 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
favourabl:

Mine is not a new idea, as i have been into it for more than a year now, also i operate within a registered company.. owned by me..

so i currently have goods worth 1.3m waiting to be cleared, these are items i sell online and have been doing very well the last 2 times i have brought it in and sold basically online.. (i recently finished a project that took chunk of my cash and can't fund the business completely)

and advertising to sell on various platforms i normally sell on (facebook, instagram and some popular blogs in Nigeria) = 250,000 naira culmulatively

I know the audience and how to target them.. i do payment on delivery and i have a 90% delivery rate from all orders that come my way...

I would love you to do a partnership here.. fund the remaining 400,000 naira and i will pay you 200k profits in one month time.. plus your 400k investment,..

Then subsequently we will look at products (carefully research the product) and pull cash to push the product.. and share outputs 50-50

Please increase the months so you'll have time for yourself. Three months isn't bad for this business so you can have extra time if there are unforeseen delays. Who go do go do
Re: I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea by favourabl: 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
kunleweb:

Please increase the months so you'll have time for yourself. Three months isn't bad for this business so you can have extra time if there are unforeseen delays. Who go do go do

Thanks Man,... i have not all the possibles... the products are already in Lagos with the company i use to ship.. and adverts copy have been created and waiting for funds...

once cash enter... everything moves.. i do deliveries Nationwide in 3 days max.. and the agents pay into account within 4hours after successful delivery.. wont take more than 2 weeks to finish a batch of one of the products..

i have allowed my self 2 extra weeks should the unforeseen happens
Re: I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea by kunleweb: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
favourabl:

Thanks Man,... i have not all the possibles... the products are already in Lagos with the company i use to ship.. and adverts copy have been created and waiting for funds...

once cash enter... everything moves.. i do deliveries Nationwide in 3 days max.. and the agents pay into account within 4hours after successful delivery.. wont take more than 2 weeks to finish a batch of one of the products..

i have allowed my self 2 extra weeks should the unforeseen happens

Add more brov, business can be funny, trust me. So you'll have more breathing space. Don't weigh in the profit factor alone in business, balance profit against risk caused by unforeseen events. If any deal will take 30days,tell people 90days.so if things go wrong along the way, you'll have time to recover. Don't be overly confident in business.
Re: I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea by favourabl: 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
kunleweb:

Add more brov, business can be funny, trust me. So you'll have more breathing space. Don't weigh in the profit factor alone in business, balance profit against risk caused by unforeseen events. If any deal will take 30days,tell people 90days.so if things go wrong along the way, you'll have time to recover. Don't be overly confident in business.

There is always room for discussion and negotiation when someone picks interest... i will consider sha...
Cheers bro!
Re: I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea by kunleweb: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
favourabl:

There is always room for discussion and negotiation when someone picks interest... i will consider sha...
Cheers bro!

cheesy
Re: I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea by Samyj247: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
Bolabig:

Your type are the ones who stop people from helping their fellow human with your hate speech. No idea, just on here like a nuisance. 9ija, una mata tire me I swear.
get out if u enter a deal with anyone then tell us and prove it. I know ur type...u are just a time waster.
Re: I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea by AfriSurvey: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2019
Bolabig:
Hello Nlanders, my name is Bola, I'm new on here. I have been away for some years in a neighboring country hustling and now I felt I should come back home and settled down. Please I am looking for people with good idea in online investment that can bring in money. I have some money (1.5 - 2m) set aside for investment. Sell your idea, I am ready to fund it. My deal is at least 10% returns per month.

Serious minded please.

Note: all talk is either on here or through mail. No phone conversation for now until I'm convinced.

Thanks.

We are in the process of launching an online survey startup, afrisurvey.com, that exclusively caters for those (companies, governments, academic institutions, individuals) doing market/academic/fun research about Africa.

Put simply, Afrisurvey will be a user-friendly web based software as a service (SaaS) platform where African researchers can easily create surveys, deploy it to targeted African audiences who use our mobile app and get good quality data.

We will make money by charging researchers who use our web based platform to connect to thousands of registered users waiting to respond to any survey that targets them.

Project Current Status

✓ The web platform for Afrisurvey is still under construction. Current status of the platform can be accessed via www.afrisurvey.com, forum.afrisurvey.com panel.afrisurvey.com and preorder.afrisurvey.com . The platform is expected to be formally launched and open for business by this month end.

✓ We have been compiling a detailed a list of potential customers. We also have been making cold pitches to those on our list. We got some quality feedback from a couple of them, and many have indicated interest in paying for our service.

✓ We built a pre-order site, preorder.afrisurvey.com/wp and we were able to get a few pre-orders.

✓ We built a prelaunch site, afrisurvey.launchrock.com which we are currently using to acquire prelaunch users. We currently have over 20,000 subscribers.

✓ The company have been registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), with the name African Survey Services.

✓ Over $3000 have so far been spent in achieving the above.

As we plan to formally launch by this month end. We are also planning to raise an investment amounting to $2,000 or its naira equivalent (N722, 000).

The primary usage of the funds will be as follows:

1. Aggressive marketing for more user acquisition

2. Building formal relationships with potential clients. This include travelling, etc.

3. Complete the development and launching of the web/mobile platforms which have been stalled because of lack of funds.

4. Invest in scalability

Opportunities for Investors.

1. Equity
We are offering 10% of Afrisurvey equity in exchange for $2,000 (N722,000) investment.

2. Debt
If the investor prefer a debt arrangement, we can make a payment of N50,000 monthly for 12 months, and the invested sum of N722,000 paid back in full at the end of the 12 month period. Please note that two months moratorium will be required for this arrangement.

You can reach us via support@afrisurvey.com or 09081412698

Thank you.
Re: I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea by realpoacher(m): 9:28am On Apr 15, 2019
AfriSurvey:

We are in the process of launching an online survey startup, afrisurvey.com, that exclusively caters for those (companies, governments, academic institutions, individuals) doing market/academic/fun research about Africa.

Put simply, Afrisurvey will be a user-friendly web based software as a service (SaaS) platform where African researchers can easily create surveys, deploy it to targeted African audiences who use our mobile app and get good quality data.

We will make money by charging researchers who use our web based platform to connect to thousands of registered users waiting to respond to any survey that targets them.

Project Current Status

✓ The web platform for Afrisurvey is still under construction. Current status of the platform can be accessed via www.afrisurvey.com, forum.afrisurvey.com panel.afrisurvey.com and preorder.afrisurvey.com . The platform is expected to be formally launched and open for business by this month end.

✓ We have been compiling a detailed a list of potential customers. We also have been making cold pitches to those on our list. We got some quality feedback from a couple of them, and many have indicated interest in paying for our service.

✓ We built a pre-order site, preorder.afrisurvey.com/wp and we were able to get a few pre-orders.

✓ We built a prelaunch site, afrisurvey.launchrock.com which we are currently using to acquire prelaunch users. We currently have over 20,000 subscribers.

✓ The company have been registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), with the name African Survey Services.

✓ Over $3000 have so far been spent in achieving the above.

As we plan to formally launch by this month end. We are also planning to raise an investment amounting to $2,000 or its naira equivalent (N722, 000).

The primary usage of the funds will be as follows:

1. Aggressive marketing for more user acquisition

2. Building formal relationships with potential clients. This include travelling, etc.

3. Complete the development and launching of the web/mobile platforms which have been stalled because of lack of funds.

4. Invest in scalability

Opportunities for Investors.

1. Equity
We are offering 10% of Afrisurvey equity in exchange for $2,000 (N722,000) investment.

2. Debt
If the investor prefer a debt arrangement, we can make a payment of N50,000 monthly for 12 months, and the invested sum of N722,000 paid back in full at the end of the 12 month period. Please note that two months moratorium will be required for this arrangement.

You can reach us via support@afrisurvey.com or 09081412698

Thank you.

I love this presentation
Re: I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea by AfriSurvey: 9:29am On Apr 15, 2019
realpoacher:

I love this presentation

Thank you.
Re: I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea by mamatwiny(f): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
Re: I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea by DivinePips123: 6:25pm On May 06, 2019
Bolabig:

Serious minded please.

Thanks.
Hi hi Bolabig,
Kindly check out our offering and investment/money success story here: https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing
Cheers. smiley
Re: I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea by ebuka10box(m): 5:16am On May 07, 2019
Bro try agriculture or real estate, it pays
Re: I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea by KingofHearts(m): 2:59pm On May 08, 2019
Bolabig:

Serious minded please.

Thanks.

Sent you a message inbox from x****3@yahoo.com.
Re: I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 08, 2019
Guy, don't waste your time and don't waste people's time. This your buying an idea will not work because of many reasons. Trust issues is one, lack of adequate knowledge of the business is another, difficulty in management of success and failures is another. My advise is you go for a training to improve your skill in whatever area you want. ICT, local productions of consumables ..., Agricultural products production like poultry, fisheries, crop production or go into any business around your area. Look around and find a need. Meet the need yourself. Ensure you have a good training in that area, that will boost your chance of being successful in the business. Doing business can get you 10 percent monthly profits, though not immediately but in the long run, your profits will outpace that 10 percent.

However, if you are risk averse, invest in tbills or money market if you don't mind 1 percent monthly.

But you can look for a good and hardworking person offline living in your street with great potential for maximum profits if given the needed incentives. Study the person, find out his motivation, determination and hunger for success and attitude, then open a business talks with him but ensure you strictly monitor and learn that business. My 50 cents. Don't get any partner on internet. You can get a reliable person here but they are as scarce as trying to get a diamond in the forest.

You can also go into forex trading, stock market. These are risky but will get you as much as 10 to 50 percent monthly depending on many factors. Get a good and reliable trader and you are good to go. Ensure you open the account in your name with a broker and give the person your trading account. Negotiate the percentage profit sharing and you good to go. Good luck l.

1 Like

Re: I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea by prinzmenzir(m): 4:19pm On May 08, 2019
OP! palm oil now is selling at its lowest, buy and store till November or December and make nothing less than 100% of your capital. try it and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea by Bolabig: 1:25am On May 09, 2019
favourabl:

Have gone through your post on NL and I saw someone vouching for you showing proof and I am impressed. But I am still consulting though, probably if I'm done, I don't mind giving you 2m to fund your biz. Meanwhile, I tried a little amount of 150k some two weeks ago and the person have been doing fine and he said if I can invest more, he will deliver. I don't just want to put all my eggs in one basket.

2 Likes

Re: I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea by Starboi10: 3:24am On May 09, 2019
Good morning, I am a final year student at Unilag. I have my final exams in 3 months time and I am severely financially constrained. I would appreciate if I can get a loan. With a 20% interest that I can start paying after my exams. Please let me know if you need any other details
Re: I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea by favourabl: 11:25pm On May 09, 2019
Bolabig:

Have gone through your post on NL and I saw someone vouching for you showing proof and I am impressed. But I am still consulting though, probably if I'm done, I don't mind giving you 2m to fund your biz. Meanwhile, I tried a little amount of 150k some two weeks ago and the person have been doing fine and he said if I can invest more, he will deliver. I don't just want to put all my eggs in one basket.

I'll like us to discuss elaborately.. and this will allow you more inept knowledge of our current and future programs..

You'd be glad to be part of what we do in the long run

Re: I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea by tongzhengshijie: 2:15am On May 14, 2019
Ta rK wallet cooperated with Jewish merchant Ajm to deploy the layout of the global eco-city

One is a digital wallet aimed at creating a settlement-free ecosystem without borders, and the other is a high-quality token that is committed to the use of block chain technology to achieve barrier-free global cross-border payment. Both have strong advantages and the same vision.
The king meets and powerfully combined, and the Ta rK digital wallet and the Jewish merchant Ajm worked together to open a journey of global ecological construction!

The sword points of Jewish merchant Ajm to traditional finance, building a new blueprint of ecosystem

Jewish merchant Ajm is an emerging token asset launched by Jewish saint JT. It was born based on the fourth-generation block chain technology, which overcomes the inherent weaknesses and disadvantages of block chain 1.0 represented by bitcoin, block chain 2.0 represented by Ethereum, and block chain 3.0 represented by Ripple. It introduced the token economy into a brand new field.

The old order of the token world is about to be broken, and it is already a matter of time before new ideas become mainstream, and ecological construction will be more and more perfect.

To give a simple example, the construction of a cross-border settlement system is an important aspect of the Jewish merchant Ajm's ecological construction. In the traditional settlement, there are some pain points such as low payment efficiency, high remittance procedures, difficulty in ensuring the privacy and security of transaction information, slow centralization and settlement process, long supply chain financial and financing cycle, and large fund occupation.

Jewish merchant Ajm starts from a technical level and raises cross-border settlement to an unprecedented stage of development: with real-time cross-border payment and decentralization to improve settlement efficiency, low cost and transparency, lower clearing costs, enhanced liquidity, and support for multi-currency, and make it easier that payment being regulated and so on.

In addition to cross-border remittances and transfers, smart bills, securities investment, intelligent payment and so on, it has become an important area for Jewish businessmen to shine——A new blueprint of ecosystem has been launched in front of us.

Open third-party applications, TarK wallet global eco-city has begun to take shape

From barter in the primitive society to the trading of paper money, to the electronic cash represented by Alipay, to that digital assets have become an indispensable part of payment until today. Technological innovation has always driven the development of world financial history. In the future, digital assets will become an important part of the payment ecology, and wallets will become the entrance to traffic and one of the most important areas of ecosystem. The emergence of the Tark wallet caters to the needs of the times and aims to create a global settlement ecosystem without borders and without intermediary institutions.

The birth of the TarK wallet is also based on the fourth-generation block chain technology, which is a cross-chain wallet that supports the payment, storage and transaction of all the tokens. Tark wallet has two super features of anonymity and security, and also has six advantages, such as multi-currency, second-speed, multi-account system, offline signature, multiple verification, and open third-party ecosystem.

Tark Wallet pioneered the world's first dual-form cold wallet security protection model. It introduced the top technology innovation and multi-person collaborative management function of Silicon Valley in the United States, which greatly reduces the safety factor of the risk of users’ token assets and escorts the user's token assets!

With the support of multiple advantages, the TarK wallet has become a mainstream force in promoting the development of the token economy! The combination with the Jewish merchant Ajm's strategy is an important part of the TarK wallet’s layout of global eco-city plan. The two parties will work together to build a better tomorrow!
Re: I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea by Realbelieveer(m): 7:06am On May 14, 2019
You can WhatsApp me +2349098186899.
Re: I Have The Funds, Bring The Idea by eddybest(m): 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bolabig:

Serious minded please.

Thanks.

If you're using Android or smartphone and you're not making money from it, even when you're always online surfing the net with your hard earned data.
then you should throw it into a waste bin.
But never mind I think I have the solution to your problem.

I want to be showing you how you can buy data at a reseller price and sell it to your customers and watch your bank account and alert wake you up every minutes.
plus how to source for these potential customers

*The secret of Buying Cheap data for all Network*

Data is a new food of the 21st century.
I will rather use my last money and subscribe for data than using it to eat. because I know my next food will come from data. Globacom said Data is Life, Another network provider said Data is Oxygen.
whichever way, you will agree with me that you cannot operate or exist without data.
my friend once said if not for data subscription he would have owned a flat in Banana Island.

I want to show the first 10 persons three secrets on how to buy data as cheap as ;

#440 for 1Gb for MTN
#650 for 1Gb for 9mobile
#850 for. 1.8 for Glo
#950 for. 1.5 for Airtel
and so on....

You will also become a reseller

Sell data to your friends and colleagues in your offices at your own price and make money.

How to convert airtime to cash and transfer directly to your bank account.

Bonus: You stand a chance to get 7 of my books on financial freedom that change my life

Knowledge they say is Power, in all they getting get understanding also.
information is power, remember what stands you out from the crowd is what you know. Intelligence + Confidence = Success.
By intelligence I mean Competence and by Confidence I mean being able to sell yourself without shame. No shy person is rich. money doesn't follow shy people.
All you need is Insight on how it is being done. and you can only learn from those who has been where you desire to be or go.

It's worth more than data, it is an investment into the realm of Financial Confidence.

All this at a giveaway price #1K only
Send me a direct message on WhatsApp on

https:///2348158981832?text=Hello%20Engr%20Anso

I will be there to receive you
Hit me up now
You can't afford to keep spending on data everyday without gain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bye-bye To Long-term Return On Investments, Invest In This Gold Mine Today / LOOM: The Untold Story Of The Pyramid Scheme! / Architectural Design Of Event Center + Night Club + Roof Top Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.