Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal (55351 Views)

President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit / I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal / Presidential Poll: INEC Credited Invalid Votes To Buhari, Atiku Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
declaro:

Which ever way, he is a citizen once he can present his valid national ID card or International Passport. He has no question to answer, his ID will answer it for him. No one has the right to question him if has ID that says he is a Nigerian and there is no second ID proving that he is from another country.
Guy,there are three types of citizens.birth,registration and naturalization.the law says only citizens by birth are qualified to be presidents.dont you understand.even the us constitution specifies same
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by declaro(m): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
garfield1:

Guy,there are three types of citizens.birth,registration and naturalization.the law says only citizens by birth are qualified to be presidents.dont you understand.even the us constitution specifies same

Where in our law was it stated?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by duwdu: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
declaro:

In the Constitution. The relevant sections have been posted several times all over the place already - particularly since the story broke. Check them out.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
declaro:

Guy,why do you want to waste my time or stress me ? Please go back to the previous pages and search.several people posted it here.up buhari

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 14, 2019
DavidEsq:

Just go up an read it. U shld have spent the time u used in writing this epistle, in re-reading my question.

"A vice president is not elected. He is simply a running mate. He doesn't win or lose an election; he only inherits/benefits a win or a loss of the actual candidate. That is why he is not sued by the losing candidate when his principal wins. When Buhari lost the polls to Goodluck, did u see Buhari joining Namadi Sambo in the case? Heck no!"

So a vice president isn't elected, you are still on that? Mr man have a nice day
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by DavidEsq(m): 10:33am On Apr 14, 2019
DivideUs:

"A vice president is not elected. He is simply a running mate. He doesn't win or lose an election; he only inherits/benefits a win or a loss of the actual candidate. That is why he is not sued by the losing candidate when his principal wins. When Buhari lost the polls to Goodluck, did u see Buhari joining Namadi Sambo in the case? Heck no!"

So a vice president isn't elected, you are still on that? Mr man have a nice day
So u just copied my question and didn't answer it. How u take pass WAEC sef?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
DavidEsq:

So u just copied my question and didn't answer it. How u take pass WAEC sef?

Same way your Buhari did, no need to answer you if you still believe a VP isn't elected
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by orisa37: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
Bokoharam's Interpretation.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by declaro(m): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
garfield1:

Guy,why do you want to waste my time or stress me ? Please go back to the previous pages and search.several people posted it here.up buhari

I want you to pin point it from any of those post where it is stated that only citizens by birth are qualified to contest for a political position in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by declaro(m): 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
duwdu:

In the Constitution. The relevant sections have been posted several times all over the place already - particularly since the story broke. Check them out.

P34c3

I want you to pin point it from any of those post where it is stated that only citizens by birth are qualified to contest for a political position in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by duwdu: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
declaro:

Only those born on Nigerian soil at birth can qualify to vie for the specific position of the President of Nigeria. That Constitutional provision does not apply to any other political/elective position nau, haba.

And just for your further education, similar provisions are in fact made in the constitutions of some other countries, including the United States.

So if that much is still not clear to you from all that's in our Constitution and highlighted severally on this thread alone, then I don't know how else to help you. Please look elsewhere/to someone else for help - maybe of a different kind. "E don do, abeg."

P34c3
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by Mirriamvic(f): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
atiku Has Given His response , That He Has Every Fact To Prove That BuBu Is From sudan
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal by declaro(m): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
duwdu:

Only those born on Nigerian soil at birth can qualify to vie for the specific position of the President of Nigeria. That Constitutional provision does not apply to any other political/elective position nau, haba.

And just for your further education, similar provisions are in fact made in the constitutions of some other countries, including the United States.

So if that much is still not clear to you from all that's in our Constitution and highlighted severally on this thread alone, then I don't know how else to help you. Please look elsewhere/to someone else for help - maybe of a different kind. "E don do, abeg."

P34c3

I thought you are a lawyer and I am here to be educated. You must give me the quotation in Nigerian constitution before I can believe you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released / Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos / APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.