Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

My Outfit Of The Day. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Outfit Of The Day. (494 Views)

Outfit Of The Day: Earth Tones / My Outfit Today .....hit Or Miss / Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Outfit Of The Day. by Ayoshewa12(f): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
Oh! It's friday again, For me, Friday is that day that I got to unwind all my experience of the week and plan for my weekend. I know we all got that special feelings when it's Friday, You know, We get to share worthy moment of  peace, love and bliss full of fun with our love ones in the weekend.

Friday is also that day that I got to connect with my followers and share a bit of my personal lifestyle with them. So today, It's my outfit for the day.

In Nigeria and Africa as a whole, We have got that feeling that Fridays  is for native wears and dresses, Thereby, My decision for dressing in native attire.

I chose this dress because am comfortable in it, It's descent enough to perform Friday prayer ( Jumat ), and also it helps to boost my self-esteem by enhancing my sense of style.

I love having fun, so tomorrow, I be hanging out with my friends, then we are going  plan the dinner together. Am sure it will be alot of fun.

So, how  do you dress on Fridays  ?

Have a great weekend ahead !!

Source.

https://healthwarm.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Unique Fascinators For Sale!! / Izzah House Of Leather / Beautiful & Stylish Braiding Hairstyles Compilation 2020 : Latest Hairstyles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.