Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,934 members, 7,803,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Omegatron Benin Is Terrible - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omegatron Benin Is Terrible (557 Views)

This World Is Terrible! Please Read Carefully. / Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) / Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omegatron Benin Is Terrible by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
I hope this gets to front page.
Personally I don’t like to share my experiences, but I do not want others to fall victim of Omegatron Benin. I have an HP corei3 laptop which I brought to Omegatron for repair (keboard repair). The said Engineer i met told me it will cost 7k, so i gave him 5k to balance 2k by the time he gets the job done. (I came on a Saturday and he told me to come on Monday for my laptop). I got there on a Monday, but the said person that asked me to come wasn't there. I called him and he told me that I’ll have to make it 12k that the keyboard is different. Initially, i got angry and asked him to couple my laptop and give me back my balance. However I had a second thought (let him finish it, since he is the first one to open my laptop). So I agreed for the 12k. To cut the story short, this man later told me that my laptop has refused to come up. He further told me that the motherboard needs to be changed (I tell am say that one no concern me). He pleaded that i should give him 2weeks to get a new board. I accepted. When the time came for me to collect my laptop, this nigga didn’t even know where he kept my charger so he gave me a different chord (carelessness). I plugged the laptop top for some seconds and it came up. When I got to school, I plugged the laptop again but it only charged for two minutes but wouldn’t charge any further (even when i removed the battery and plug the system direct to power it doesn’t come up). It was then i began to get similar complaint from people who had given them gadgets to repair but they (Omegatron) end up spoiling the gadget (phone or laptop) for them. If you’re reading this pls don’t go there for repairs. Those people are terrible. Meanwhile I am still thinking on what action to take concerning this.

N/B: this particular Engineer is incompetent, bcoz he didn’t even couple the laptop properly, my CD drive doesn’t popp out as it used to, meanwhile my laptop is a new laptop I haven’t used for more than 3 months. If you’re going there for repair after reading this, you probably do not value your gadget, take note.
Re: Omegatron Benin Is Terrible by godofuck231: 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
I know that trick your panel board just got stolen
Re: Omegatron Benin Is Terrible by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
godofuck231:
I know that trick your panel board just got stolen
I suspect so

(1) (Reply)

Few Good Things You Can Learn From Big Brother Naija. / Why Is Lalasticlala Always Referred To As The King Of Snakes On Nairaland? / Daniel And John Of RIA Ifewara, Won The NNPC CHEVRON Art Competition 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.