Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics (54409 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics / Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics / What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by IamHeWrites: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
Candidate of the Young Progressive Party (YPP) in the last presidential election, Kingsley Moghalu has announced his withdrawal from “partisan politics.”

IGBERE TV reports that the former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, announced his decision in a chat with newsmen on Friday in Abuja.

Moghalu, who came 14th position with 21,886 votes in the March 23 poll, said he was now going to dedicate his time to a citizens’ movement called Build A Nation (TBAN) “which seeks to help in the development of Nigeria’s electoral process.”

Asked if he would accept a political appointment if such should come from the Buhari-led administration, he simply said “If such an appointment is offered, then you reflect on it and make a decision.”

SOURCE: http://igberetvnews.com/611968/just-in-nigerias-presidential-candidate-quits-politics/

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by id4sho(m): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
Stillborn Contest, what do i know sef. Kingsley Moghalu don fall mugu, Oga contest ooo. you go give dat lifeless knockout at polls, e mumu follow .
I laughed when complained of spending 200M before polls .
Village people have finally closed his dreams and case.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by hisexcellency34: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
Mumu...he thinks politics is moi-moi

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by MXrep: 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
He should have contested for councillor

23 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by izzou(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2019

Muoghalu, you're blessed already. Just take your wife, and move out of this country

The moment I saw educated and enlightened people, especially youths clamouring for two Seventy-something year old men to be their president, I knew it's finished

I need a Master's degree to work in NNPC, while my president needs an unverified WAEC result to govern 200 million people, including the NNPC I want to work grin

And the other thief that has ruled for 8 years still wants to come back. Maybe he forgot his phone charger in 2007. Rubbish

You, Muoghalu, was still my best candidate in the 2019 elections. But then, a vote for you never mattered sad

383 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by AmadiAba: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by delugajackson: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
These are the kind of people that are supposed to lead us in this country but sadly, we are blinded by religion, tribal sentiment, illiteracy and deep hatred for one another.

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by SarkinYarki: 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
He was never in the race , he was always working for Buhari

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by Bolustical: 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kingsley, Fela, Madam Oby were never in the race, they not only wanted to add 'one-time presidential candidate' to their profiles but also wanted appointments from this government.

The way they ran their campaigns and their sudden withdrawals showed they were not serious.

28 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by mytime24(f): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
Gud4him
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by Bolustical: 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
yes
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by WeRblessed(f): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
i NEVER KNEW YOU WERE A POLITICIAN grin. GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU TURN TO A NEW CHAPTER
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by ClearFlair: 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
Atiku should follow suit and head back to Cameroon

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
Someone with a failed political career.

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by iCauseTrouble: 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
LOL
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2019

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by Chinashopping84: 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lol.good
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
If say he win he no go resign, well na waiting in go do as the show no show. Wishing him best of luck in his feature endeavor.

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by Chimaokigwe: 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
Instead of him to take a lower post and use it to prove himself, he wanted to climbs a tree from the top.

What s wrong in contesting for a Senate or House seat and becoming the house or Senate chairman on something or the other and then deploying your skills to shine there?

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by Chimaokigwe: 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Someone with a failed political career.

He has 21k votes.
Meanwhile, in each Local Government, there are a minimum of 150k people.

His political career didn't fail, it died at conception, a stillborn.

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by NobleAngell(f): 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by sukerefakere(m): 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
Cashout Master

Meanwhile, one useless Mushroom church has decided that I won't enjoy my precious sleep..

Please who Did I offend.

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by EmperorShizzy: 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
After being used by some power that be to divide the youths against Sowore ,Baba is now pulling out to get appointment, Continue Sir,You're one of the beneficiaries of the hogwash system But one day one day,The coalition of the oppressed Nigerians will Take their Country Back

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by MorataFC: 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
Winners never quit

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
Very good!

Quit this flawed system called Democracy!

The perfect Law established by the Creator himself (Sharee'ah) in its true and unperverted form should be embraced!

No worries! Emperor Imes is still coming to show the world how this perfect Law is the best for mankind

By then, majority, if not all people, will understand

Emperor Imes, we await your coming
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by Spatta: 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
Who wouldn't after being allocated a miserable 100 By INEC, a gesture from his village people who believed he would become their President. we know there was no Election, it was just an allocation of numbers. the disgrace is enough to make a man quit. The men are being separated from the Boys, only lion heart who truly Love Nigeria will still come back to fight the behemoth

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by koolaid87: 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
Word Izzou, word!

sad
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
IamHeWrites:
Moghalu, who came 14th position with 21,886 votes in the March 23 poll, said he was now going to dedicate his time to a citizens’ movement called Build A Nation (TBAN) “which seeks to help in the development of Nigeria’s electoral process.”
The man understands the need for restructuring in INEC

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by Lanretoye(m): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
what a brief political career.

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by bayelsaowei(m): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
izzou:

Muoghalu, you're blessed already. Just take your wife, and move out of this country

The moment I saw educated and enlightened people, especially youths clamouring for two Seventy-something year old men to be their president, I knew it's finished

I need a Master's degree to work in NNPC, while my president needs an unverified WAEC result to govern 200 million people, including the NNPC I want to work grin

And the other thief that has ruled for 8 years still wants to come back. Maybe he forgot his phone charger in 2007. Rubbish

You, Muoghalu, was still my best candidate in the 2019 elections. But then, a vote for you never mattered sad
cheesy..nigeria is just a useless enclave

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by ChristineC: 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Mumu...he thinks politics is moi-moi
what is moi moi or the insult about?

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
Was he ever a politician?

Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) / Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team / Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster